Moscow : threaten Germany , We 🐷 🇷🇺 will break GERMANY IN 2 PARTS (FRG and GDR.)

No. Stalin murdered them all: men, women, children. And it had not been Germans - it had been Russians. Or do you call the Amish also Germans? And I guess when Putin really should win - what hopefully never will happen - then he will displace all Ukrainians - the origin and creators of all Slawic languages - and will replace them with other people. That's how some "winners write history".
the Amish are partly Swiss, partly German …

"We" (=our government) said nothing at all - except that we will continue to support the Ukraine and this means we (=all Germans) will continue to support the honorful Ukrainian army who fights for the own freedom against the Russian army who is full of former criminal Russian Nazi mercenaries.
75% of men and women of fighting age in Ukraine took off and haven't returned... so what you have left is a military with an average age of 40... so that's why there is very little ground action and they are just lobbing missiles at each other.... our missiles that now we have to replace in our arsenal....

I heard the cruelty of Ivan was largely made up. He was not a Khan, anyway.
1) RT.RU CRAP THE REALITY :

Poland is demanding that Moscow return seven paintings that it says were seized from its museums and palaces during the Second World War by Soviet forces and can now be traced to the Pushkin State Museum of Fine Arts in Moscow.
The rape of more than 100,000 Polish women and girls by the Soviets in 1944 and 1945

In 1944, the "liberation" of Poland by the Red Army began in the worst possible way: more than 100,000 Polish women and girls were raped by Soviet soldiers, and many of them were also killed. The victims ranged in age from 4 to 80 years old. In the city of Olsztyn all Polish women and girls from 9 to 80 years old were raped. The wave of rapes at the hands of the Red Army caused a pandemic of sexual diseases, which affected 10% of the Polish population.
1708721135670.png

2)
Tsar is another term (name ) for Grand Khan

in your pig-dog 🇷🇺 🇸🇦 language:

1) RT.RU CRAP THE REALITY :

Poland is demanding that Moscow return seven paintings that it says were seized from its museums and palaces during the Second World War by Soviet forces and can now be traced to the Pushkin State Museum of Fine Arts in Moscow.
The rape of more than 100,000 Polish women and girls by the Soviets in 1944 and 1945

In 1944, the "liberation" of Poland by the Red Army began in the worst possible way: more than 100,000 Polish women and girls were raped by Soviet soldiers, and many of them were also killed. The victims ranged in age from 4 to 80 years old. In the city of Olsztyn all Polish women and girls from 9 to 80 years old were raped. The wave of rapes at the hands of the Red Army caused a pandemic of sexual diseases, which affected 10% of the Polish population.
View attachment 907290

2)
Tsar is another term (name ) for Grand Khan

in your pig-dog 🇷🇺 🇸🇦 language:

Horrible things happen in wars. German and Russian victims also. No need to politicize today. Nobody is responsible today.

Don't reply to owner of IQ-10 Litwin, don't reply to his crazy threads and posts.
Don't feed the moron
I will reply to whom I want, Baron. It is also evident that your conspiracy theories are even less credible than his news about collapsing Russian empires.

I guess most of them are made up.
you are a dirty Mongol - Maskal , did you ever try to use GOOGLE ? OR YOU are JUST covering 🇷🇺 Crimes against humanity as usual ? YOU think we ´ll not get you ? its a crime in EU, dont you know ?

uzjacyc70xj61.png

you are a dirty Mongol - Maskal , did you ever try to use GOOGLE ? OR YOU are JUST covering 🇷🇺 Crimes against humanity as usual ? YOU think we ´ll not get you ? its a crime in EU, dont you know ?

View attachment 907327
The regime that doesn´t allow me to question unfounded social media posts is an enemy. Good for the EU that we don´t have this regime. Not yet.

You are just a liar. If all the Germans had been slaughtered, how did so many come to Germany?

Tell me why you tried to give in former times to everyone else the illusion you are a German, Nazi and slave of Putin. Or much more better: Do not tell me!

the Amish are partly Swiss, partly German …

The Swiss are "partly" (=2/3rd) Germans. More concrete most Germans of them are Alemans and Alemans live also in Bavaria and Baden-Wuertemberg. Your lack of knowledge about the South of Germany (including Austria) and carneval in Switzerland is still your Prussian heritage, I guess.

Last edited:
75% of men and women of fighting age in Ukraine took off and haven't returned... so what you have left is a military with an average age of 40... so that's why there is very little ground action and they are just lobbing missiles at each other.... our missiles that now we have to replace in our arsenal....

It's totally unimportant for me how old someone is who takes his hammer and smashes down Putin and his criminal gang.

Last edited:
By the way, did you know that the barbarity of the Mongols was limited to the battlefield ...

That's why people worked in the fields and Ghengis Khan's Mongols with their fast little horses used them as targets for their archery practice? In Middle-Europe? Nearly 4000 miles far from their homelands?

Last edited:
That's why people worked in the fields and Ghengis Khan's Mongols with their fast little horses used them as targets for their archery practice? In Middle-Europe? Nearly 4000 miles far from their homelands?
They even starved the civilian population visible for their enemies and used them as human shields. They even killed their own fighters, when they returned from captivity. And they pillaged and burned cities that did not surrender.
And the Europeans catapulted burning cadavers and dead bodies infested with the black death into besieged cities. They also pillaged and raped and burned everything.

... And the Europeans catapulted burning cadavers and dead bodies infested with the black death into besieged cities. They also pillaged and raped and burned everything.

So you know now what we will do with Moscow but not with Ulaanbaatar, superidiotic Nazi and slave of Putin.

that your conspiracy theories are even less credible

There are more as 30 main conspiracy theories, almost all of them have been fulfilled now (unfortunately). What's wrong to find brainy people who penned these theories more credible as MS whore presstitutes or corrupted satanic 'politicians' who lie 24/7 non-stop to us and deprive us of our hard earned money?

Forum List

Back