IN PICTURES: How German women suffered largest mass rape in history by Moscow Marxist hordes

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden

one for sure , Moscow horde will rape as long as it exists , such mongols ....we need the Nirenberg N2 this time for Moscow !​

IN PICTURES: How German women suffered largest mass rape in history by Moscow Marxist hordes​

1651355601846.png

Teen sisters 'raped' as horrors from Ukrainian town cut off for 35 days emerge | ITV News

one for sure , Moscow horde will rape as long as it exists , such mongols ....we need the Nirenberg N2 this time for Moscow !​

IN PICTURES: How German women suffered largest mass rape in history by Moscow Marxist hordes​

View attachment 638647

Teen sisters 'raped' as horrors from Ukrainian town cut off for 35 days emerge | ITV News

War is hell. Try to remember those Russians were commies.

Aren‘t you a Commie now? Last I saw you support Marxists like Zelensky.

There are several instances of military men raping the enemy's women. I can likely never be decided on which instance was the largest and the most cruel and egregious.

Vietnam isn't out of the running.

Countries that won their war are excluded due to victor's justice.

The Russians were far more brutal than the nazis were when it came to war. (death camps are a different story, but Stalin had his own camps and his own methods of torture) The Russians gladly burned, stole, raped, murdered and tortured anyone who got in their way. Once they were in East Prussia, and Germany, the raping and killing was committed on an unimaginable scale. One German remarked that any female, from eight to eighty were violated, and often multiple times by different men in the same unit. One little German girl, only ten years old, died in a field hospital, after being raped so many times, her insides were falling out of her. Her hair had been ripped from her scalp, and she bled heavily. The Russians were sick and twisted just as the Nazis. Ukraine suffered then too. Germany may have forgotten, but Ukraine hasn't.

The differences between Stalin and Hitler and their "ideologies" is certainly not qualitative. Both are equally repugnant. There is no logic in hating one more than the other, and much less in supporting either. There is no justification for such episodes in history. Allowing relatively intelligent sociopaths to rule is the plague of our race (humanity).

War is hell. Try to remember those Russians were commies.

Aren‘t you a Commie now? Last I saw you support Marxists like Zelensky.
At the end of WW2 when the Russians were in Berlin the rape numbers went through the roof. Maybe it's still in their culture

At the end of WW2 when the Russians were in Berlin the rape numbers went through the roof. Maybe it's still in their culture
Yea I’m sure they did. Like I said, evil Godless commies. Unfortunately that ideology has spread across the world and the US since then.

Yea I’m sure they did. Like I said, evil Godless commies. Unfortunately that ideology has spread across the world and the US since then.
Well, I'm not saying that US soldiers never committed rape, but in Berlin after the war the Russians were just crazy.

Well, I'm not saying that US soldiers never committed rape, but in Berlin after the war the Russians were just crazy.
When American soldiers were accused of rape, if it could be proven, they were tried and punished. Rape was policy in the Japanese and Soviet militaries, and no one was punished. I think it was discouraged in the Wehrmacht, but accepted in the SS, but I'm not sure.

accepted in the SS,
not sure about this part, to leave the Aryans sperm inside of who knows what kind of race - women ? Hungarian army men were supper popular in Moscow villages, the local women have never seen the clean and not drunk men before. from what I know German army didn´t use rape a weapon like J. and ussr did .

The Russians were far more brutal than the nazis were when it came to war. (death camps are a different story, but Stalin had his own camps and his own methods of torture) The Russians gladly burned, stole, raped, murdered and tortured anyone who got in their way. Once they were in East Prussia, and Germany, the raping and killing was committed on an unimaginable scale. One German remarked that any female, from eight to eighty were violated, and often multiple times by different men in the same unit. One little German girl, only ten years old, died in a field hospital, after being raped so many times, her insides were falling out of her. Her hair had been ripped from her scalp, and she bled heavily. The Russians were sick and twisted just as the Nazis. Ukraine suffered then too. Germany may have forgotten, but Ukraine hasn't.
When American soldiers were accused of rape, if it could be proven, they were tried and punished. Rape was policy in the Japanese and Soviet militaries, and no one was punished. I think it was discouraged in the Wehrmacht, but accepted in the SS, but I'm not sure.

The veteran is Leonid Rabichev Leonid Rabichev - Wikipedia. He left a memoir, written in 2005. his book has to be translated to English!!!

not sure about this part, to leave the Aryans sperm inside of who knows what kind of race - women ? Hungarian army men were supper popular in Moscow villages, the local women have never seen the clean and not drunk men before. from what I know German army didn´t use rape a weapon like J. and ussr did .
A republican in Ohio this week said leaving sperm inside a rape victim and she becoming pregnant was an opportunity for the woman. Don't expect rape to be a big consideration to the Trumpian right in this country.

A republican in Ohio this week said leaving sperm inside a rape victim and she becoming pregnant was an opportunity for the woman. Don't expect rape to be a big consideration to the Trumpian right in this country.
That quote was taken out of context.
It was an exact quote after a direct question. He meant to support his anti-abortion bill, but his answers support rapists above the raped or on top of the raped, at least. Do I think the question was posed, to see if he would say what he did, (something we all term "gotcha" questions)? Absolutely. So he got himself as he chose to answer and expanded without hesitation. If it passes, they should just put out signs at the state line "Cum one, cum all. Welcome to Ohio. If you can do the deed, and bag you a bitch for your amusement, we guarantee your seed to be carried into all generations of Ohioans whether you are caught and prosecuted or not, cause she's got no rights to do anything about it here." Just as true in Ohio as anywhere else in the country, most rapists get away with it. But hey, the example was of a 13 year old girl raped by a serial rapist. Welcome to the 'Buckeye State" where the biggest dominant stags rule the doe of the herd, even if barely old enough to breed. After all, it's an opportunity for the girl, even if she's only in the 7th grade. Kids really got no rights, right?

Are you sure you want to open this can 'o worms? FDR kept Ike's troops on the other side of the Danube to let his comrade Stalinist Russian hoards rape Germans and create the Iron Curtain.

Forum List

Back