Moscow : threaten Germany , We ๐Ÿท ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ will break GERMANY IN 2 PARTS (FRG and GDR.)

Haha, you call me coward but when will you join the Ukrainian ranks, you keyboard warrior?
I do way more for UKRAINIAN STATE, than all your pig-dog crew here for your own ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บempire. cos , you are a coward, did send some cash to Moscow ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ army of the rapists ?

Stalin was a monster. A born Georgian who murdered also in masses Georgians. A Soviet monster who mass murdered titanic numbers of Russians of all ethnic groups.
Lenin demanded all resilient farmers to be shot. Stalin was the one who did it, right?
But he treated the German POVs so well, the Russians complained that they are treated not as good as the Germans.

Lenin demanded all resilient farmers to be shot. Stalin was the one who did it, right?
But he treated the German POVs so well, the Russians complained that they are treated not as good as the Germans.

My patience has an end, Nazi and slave of Putin. Try to tell god your nonsense.

I do way more for UKRAINIAN STATE, than all your pig-dog crew here for your own ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บempire. cos , you are a coward, did send some cash to Moscow ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ army of the rapists ?
Actually, your constant storm of misinformation, bloodthirsty videos and gutter language sheds a bad light on Ukraine. You are certainly a European GPT bot, not a Ukrainian.

do those germans still exist?

No. Stalin murdered them all: men, women, children. And it had not been Germans - it had been Russians. Or do you call the Amish also Germans? And I guess when Putin really should win - what hopefully never will happen - then he will displace all Ukrainians - the origin and creators of all Slawic languages - and will replace them with other people. That's how some "winners write history".

Last edited:
Actually, your constant storm of misinformation, bloodthirsty videos and gutter language sheds a bad light on Ukraine. You are certainly a European GPT bot, not a Ukrainian.
i have never hided that i am at war with you Mongol - ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฆ Muscovites and your rapist mongol - Muscovite empire. i never said that i am Ukranien or from Ukraine.

No. Stalin murdered them all: men, women, children. And it had not been German - it had been Russians. Or do you call the Amish also Germans? And I guess when Putin relal shduion win - wqhat he9opfeule yneger wiln hajaone - then he will displace all Ukrainians - the origin and creators of all Slawic languages - and will replace them with other people. That's how "winners write history". Respectless and deadly.
yes , THIS IS VERY essence of Moscow empire , thats why Muscovite LOVE SRATLIN TODAY

The Circassian Genocide: The Brutal Eradication of an Entire Nation

i have never hided that i am at war with you Mongol - ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฆ Muscovites and your rapist mongol - Muscovite empire. i never said that i am Ukranien or from Ukraine.

By the way, did you know that the barbarity of the Mongols was limited to the battlefield and that they had strict rules prohibiting crimes, including rape? And that they respected the cultures and religions of the countries they conquered? And that the Khans were elected? That they stopped invading Europe just because the Khan died, and when a Khan died, all conquests had to be stopped?

By the way, did you know that the barbarity of the Mongols was limited to the battlefield and that they had strict rules prohibiting crimes, including rape?
WHATS ABOUT PEDERASTY ?

Muscovite Tsarina "Alexandra" was not very in touch with the common folk
But she is on the record of stating:
Nicki the Muscovites luv the whip
Spot on

Forum List

Back