Moscow (ISIS in snow) proposes they bring back chemical weapons.

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
ISIS in snow has already used incendiary and chemical weapons in Ukraine and a lot in Syria. They never stopped...

Moscow proposes they bring back chemical weapons.

Ukraine 2.0--- Lessee what kind of balls Zelensky has when Russia start napalming his population!

I thought Ukraine was going to win this thing a long time ago!

So why are the Russians winning so easily , Titty ?

More Fake News from our village idiot.

Kicked out of his home country but too scared to help his Nazi brothers .

So why are the Russians winning so easily , Titty ?

More Fake News from our village idiot.

Kicked out of his home country but too scared to help his Nazi brothers .
Russia is not winning. They are losing every single goal they claimed to have. NATO is growing, Resentment towards Russia has increased, their neighbors have increased military expenditures and ranks. And Russia is now considered a pariah state by the entire world. (Including many inside Russia)

we dont want just to win this war...our goal is DECOLONIZATION OF MOSCOW EMPIRE

DREAM ON, Chump, Pooty owns you and has you goobers by the short hairs. Face facts: If you can't beat him after more than a year with half the planet carrying your water for ya, you ain't never gonna get it done because we are through with you.

DREAM ON, Chump, Pooty owns you and has you goobers by the short hairs. Face facts: If you can't beat him after more than a year with half the planet carrying your water for ya, you ain't never gonna get it done because we are through with you.
Isn't you the same loon who posted maps of Ukraine and Russia some months ago and called Ukraine a flea that didn't have chances against the Russian machine?

And now what, 'can't beat him'? Make up your fucking mind, sucker.

Isn't you the same loon who posted maps of Ukraine and Russia some months ago and called Ukraine a flea that didn't have chances against the Russian machine?
And now what, 'can't beat him'? Make up your fucking mind, sucker.

Hey Stoopit-- -- -- make up my mind about what? Do you even read the drivel you write???

sure, I give you 2 numbers, and I want your thoughts on them : 1917 and 1991

+ this picture it helps:

7g8ukm2brsb71.jpg

Ukey's third army in 14 months has been devastated .
Fleeing and surrendering -- Bakhmut .
Tens of thousands dead and injured.

Ukey's third army in 14 months has been devastated .
Fleeing and surrendering -- Bakhmut .
Tens of thousands dead and injured.

blogdogcicle.blogspot.com

The situation in the Ukrainian SMO on April 27 2023

Step back from the brink of Nuclear Annihilation - Countering the MSM's biased coverage of the Treason and Genocide perpetrated by NATO and MNNA

Forum List

Back