Zone1 Mormonism Exposed

Satan disguises himself as an angel of light.

If these guys are Satan ... send me to Hell.

mormon-family-6.jpg

Mormons have a lower divorce rate, longer life expectancy, above average family incomes, and the lowest out of wedlock birthrate in the nation.

OK, they believe weird stuff, but lots of people believe weird stuff and aren't nearly as happy...

606214cc77a02e62452dee6b.jpg

If these guys are Satan ... send me to Hell.

View attachment 831246

Mormons have a lower divorce rate, longer life expectancy, above average family incomes, and the lowest out of wedlock birthrate in the nation.

OK, they believe weird stuff, but lots of people believe weird stuff and aren't nearly as happy...

View attachment 831247
That is no indication that they are saved in any way.

That is no indication that they are saved in any way.
Catholics believe the entire world was redeemed by Christ's life, death, and resurrection. All have been redeemed which opens the way of salvation or living in obedience to God.

It is easy for anyone interested to identify all the lies and cons of Joseph Smith on which founded Smith and Young's church. But here is one truth: It is the Church of Jesus Christ and the Latter Day Saints, and Jesus Christ is truth, even when he is being used as part of a con. Truth will win out. Despite its many faults, despite some quite unacceptable beliefs, the people of the LDS Church do live in obedience to God and they do love Jesus and his teachings.

I will go ahead and appall all Mormons: I can see a time where Joseph Smith, Brigham Young, Moroni, the Book of Mormon will all fall by the wayside--but their Church will remain standing because they are more closely aligned to Jesus Christ and to being saints (holy, virtuous)--more closely aligned with their present/future, not their past.

No slander involved. It is a Christian's obligation to proclaim the Truth. And if it exposes heresy and false teachings as it does here, then so be it.

Lying about another religion is not “truth”. If your own faith requires you to lie about others, in order to make your own look good, them you have to know that there is something very wrong with your own faith.

Lying about another religion is not “truth”. If your own faith requires you to lie about others, in order to make your own look good, them you have to know that there is something very wrong with your own faith.
Jesus Himself exposed false religion, and He is G-d Almighty. This is part of what apologetics are about.

Freemasons had magic underwear?

Ain't gonna see that in "National Treasure".

Although I have heard that at one point in his life Cage would have done nearly anything for money.

Jeremiah 23:14,[76] where the sins of Jerusalem are compared to Sodom and are listed as adultery, lying, and strengthening the hands of evildoers; Amos 4:1–11 (oppressing the poor and crushing the needy);[77] and Ezekiel 16:49–50,[78] which defines the sins of Sodom as "pride, fullness of bread, and abundance of idleness was in her and in her daughters, neither did she strengthen the hand of the poor and needy. And they were haughty, and did toevah before me, and I took them away as I saw fit."

They are adamant that Jesus was not crucified in Jerusalem.. They think he was crucified in Rome or the Vatican. I'm gobsmacked.

What is Mormonism?

the term Mormon is taken from the name of a Prophet who abridged the record of the ancient inhabitants of America that were written by all the prophets of their time. That record is called the Book of Mormon. Non-Members of the church attached the name Mormons to our religion because we gave them Books of Mormon. The actual name of our church is, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Mormonism is a term used by others outside the church to describe our faith.

Is Mormonism a cult?

According to members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, we do not consider our faith to be a cult but we believe that our church is the only true and living church of Jesus Christ upon the face of the earth. Those who reject our faith may see us as a cult but we disagree with them.

You keep insisting that Jesus was crucified at the Vatican in the 4th century..

IS THERE ONE GOD OR MANY?

"A time to come in the which nothing shall be withheld, whether there be one God or many gods, they shall be manifest." (Doctrine and Covenants 121:28).

The preface reads, "Prayer and prophecies written by Joseph Smith the Prophet in an epistle to the Church while he was a prisoner in the jail at Liberty, Missouri, dated March 20, 1839." So it was 1839.

In 1830, he seemed to still know about God, "By these things we know that there is a God in heaven, who is infinite and eternal, from everlasting to everlasting the same unchangeable God, the framer of heaven and earth, and all things which are in them" (20:17).

"And gave unto them commandments that they should love and serve him, the only living and true God, and that he should be the only being whom they should worship." (20:19).

"Which Father, Son, and Holy Ghost are one God, infinite and eternal, without end. Amen." (20:28).

In 1831, he had some truth. "Hearken and listen to the voice of him who is from all eternity to all eternity, the Great I Am, even Jesus Christ" (39:1).

Mormonism is cut-and-paste with a long history of its changing god. There are shreds of truth in The Book of Mormon that agree with the Bible. As in 2 Nephi 31:21; Alma 11:44; and The Testimony of Three Witnesses, agreeing with the early Doctrine and Covenants that the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost or Holy Spirit are one God. And this is not to be confused with the LDS “Godhead of three gods”.

The Mormon god became three gods. An LDS bestseller, “Mormon Doctrine” is emphatic that the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost are three gods. That to the LDS is three beings who are one in purpose, which means it is wrong on multiple gods, but on the number of divine Persons (personages or beings).

THREE Persons who are ONE "in purpose" rather than one God is just adding to Scripture. Never does the Bible or even the Book of Mormon claim that the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are just "one in purpose". Three Persons each one revealed to be the one God. And that is what God says about Himself.

The Bible writers were Jewish monotheists who consistently believed in one God. To the Book of Mormon, Joseph Smith was the "AUTHOR" and he was not consistent. Because the longer he preached the further he got from the God of the Bible. (Google it the 1830 preface page for the "AUTHOR").

To the LDS, whether Jesus is God or not depends upon who you are talking to. So do the Mormons then worship three gods? If not three, then who is the one God they worship? Jesus is to be worshiped as God. (Mat. 28:9, 17). And yet to become a Mormon God, you must have a body and be married in a temple. So “The Father has a body of flesh and bones” (Doctrine and Covenants 130:22). The Mormon Jesus was married according to them. Was the Holy Ghost married? Does He have a body? Moroni supposedly followed the LDS gospel but only got to be an angel. Why did he not achieve the LDS Godhood like Jesus.

Joseph Smith in his early days believed Jesus to be the same person or the same individual as the Father. That is the Modalism heresy from the Book of Mormon as in Mosiah 15:1-5; Alma 11:38-39; Ether 3:14 and other places that have taught contrary and brought confusion.

The imagination deepens as the LDS claim that God the Father has God parents. And God was a sinner who had to progress. Jesus to be God was a sinner who needed to progress. And the LDS "God" of this planet has goddess, polygamist wives, one being our heavenly mother. The marvel would be then when God speaks for Himself to say He does not know her! (Isaiah 44:8).

And this LDS goddess mother gave birth to spirit children, so then Jesus and the devil, Lucifer, are two of our brothers.

Rather than God the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit being our Creator as revealed by Scripture, a whole council of Gods created in the Pearl of Great Price (Abraham 4-5).

Correctly, JESUS CHRIST is the ETERNAL GOD in the Book of Mormon preface. The emphasis belonged to Joseph Smith. But by at the end of his life from knowing in 1830 that there is one God, Jesus is God, but then thinking Jesus is the Father, then he did not know for sure anymore in 1839.

Then Joseph Smith set out to remake God as his doctrine evolved to preach how that LDS men are Gods in embryo to become Gods. And isn’t that exactly what Satan wants us to believe with his lie to Eve? (Genesis 3:5). Isn't this exactly why Lucifer was thrown out of heaven, for wanting to be as God? (Isaiah 14:12-15). And isn’t this exactly what God has forewarned us about for the protection and purity of His people, to censure every prophet like Joseph Smith who goes after other gods (Deuteronomy 13:1-5)? Then finally, after at least 25 years, Brigham Young who obviously never knew God was leading the LDS to believe that Adam is God. (Google it). What happens to millions of precious people in a religion who will follow after the men who never knew God?

Isn't it the Mormons who think Israel is in Missouri?

Exposed to whom?

They're nice folks ... let them be.

View attachment 831230
I agree. When I was nineteen years old I was proselytized by two Mormon missionaries. I was dating a Mormon girl at the time, and she suggested it.

I wanted to become a Mormon. However, I wanted to examine Mormon claims rationally. I reasoned that Mormonism, alone among the religions, lends itself to such an examination.

The Book of Mormon claims to be a detailed history of pre Columbian America from about 600 B.C. to about 421 A.D.

If the Book of Mormon is correct there would be independent verification of of events mentioned in The Book of Mormon, as there is independent verification of many of the events mentioned in the Bible.

Since the Book of Mormon was written archaeologists have learned much about what was really happening in the Americas from 600 B.C. to 421 A.D. They have discovered no evidence, either from archaeology, or the writing of American Indians who lived at the time, of any events mentioned in the Book of Mormon.

The Book of Mormon makes reference to animals and items that we know did not exist in the Americas until the coming of Europeans, such as steel, wheat, and horses.

What convinced me that Mormonism was not true was The Book of Abraham. Joseph Smith acquired an ancient Egyptian manuscript. He claimed that it had been written by Abraham, and tells of Abraham's experiences in Egypt. The manuscript was believed to have been lost. It has since then been discovered. It has also been translated by those who can read ancient Egyptian writing. The manuscript mentions ancient Egyptian deities. There is no mention of Abraham at all.

I regretted these discoveries, because I really did want to become a Mormon.

By telling absurd lies about him, and the faith that he founded.

That really speaks well for your own faith, doesn't it?

If nothing else, the Book of Abraham should be the nail in the coffin for Mormonism. An utter fraud he attempted to pass off as a real testament of Abraham.

That's not trying to demean your faith by elevating ours.

It is simply true. And sadly so, since so many good Mormons are utterly hoodwinked.

Forum List

Back