“More Women become Only Fans stars than Teachers”

That’s up to you.

Tell that to the over-50 single woman. The only men hitting on them are in their 80’s. Those men younger than that are buying young women. The over-50 single woman is a lonely, depressed person.
Idk about all that, now.

I really don't wanna say what an over-50 woman has done for me, but it's something no woman under 50 ever did.

A 35-6 year old redhead came close once, but not quite.

1694726757350.jpeg

You bet they do!!

1694726785475.jpeg

1694726853406.jpeg

Attachments

• 1694726807690.jpeg
    1694726807690.jpeg
    11 KB · Views: 4
Yeah. Sure. Companionship with a 80 year old geezer. It may come as a surprise to you but women get horny too. Doesn't mean they want a man around the house, pissing on the rim of the toilet and then snoring in their ear
I work in bars and I’ve watched this develop over decades. The grass is always greener — except it ain’t.
Lonely divorced women is a sad sight.
Personally, I don’t care. As long as they stay together until the kids are grown. Let them make their beds after that.

I work in bars and I’ve watched this develop over decades. The grass is always greener — except it ain’t.
Lonely divorced women is a sad sight.
Personally, I don’t care. As long as they stay together until the kids are grown. Let them make their beds after that.
You don't care so much that you feel the need to stick your nose into other people's private life

Yep, teacher pay sucks. There is also a certain political group that rips on them and call them groomers. So ya, they are choosing to line their wallets instead.
Freedom is important. But the bottom line is that we are going to have major problems with depression, years down the road. With the rise of only fans and things like that. And the way that the left responds to this is despicable. They just keep on talking nonsense. Making things up about other posters claiming that posters are “sexists”

We already have major problems with depression, suicide, high drug usage, and nobody on the left cares about it.

If there are those mentally affected by Only Fans, it is an extreme minority.

And there are positives that are obviously ignored by the lady in the video.
That’s demonstrably not the case.. huge numbers of those involved in the sex industry have mental issues

“Among 692 sex workers enrolled between January 2010 and February 2013, 338 (48.8%) reported ever being diagnosed with a mental health issue, with the most common diagnoses being depression (35.1%) and anxiety (19.9%). In multivariable analysis, women with mental health diagnoses were more likely to identify as a sexual/gender minority (LGBTQ) [AOR=2.56, 95% CI: 1.72—3.81], to use non-injection drugs [AOR=1.85, 95% CI: 1.12—3.08], to have experienced childhood physical/sexual trauma [AOR=2.90, 95% CI: 1.89—4.45], and work in informal indoor [AOR=1.94, 95% CI: 1.12 – 3.40] or street/public spaces [AOR=1.76, 95% CI: 1.03–2.99].

Conclusions​

This analysis highlights the disproportionate mental health burden experienced by women in sex work, particularly among those identifying as a sexual/gender minority, those who use drugs, and those who work in informal indoor venues and street/public spaces.”

Also, woman who do only fans have an extremely difficult time, finding a man who will want to stay married to them. Sure they can find a man who wants to have sex with them

You can live in a fantasy world if you want and say cliché things, but it doesn’t help my friend.

What is interesting though that the Quran, the Torah and the Bible is right. As much as religious fanaticism should be opposed. Moderate religious people should be welcome. Because what those books talk about are true. The degradation of society today is setting up a terrible future. And so we should just make adjustments that’s all.

That’s not the case huge numbers of those involved in the sex industry have mental issues

“Among 692 sex workers enrolled between January 2010 and February 2013, 338 (48.8%) reported ever being diagnosed with a mental health issue, with the most common diagnoses being depression (35.1%) and anxiety (19.9%). In multivariable analysis, women with mental health diagnoses were more likely to identify as a sexual/gender minority (LGBTQ) [AOR=2.56, 95% CI: 1.72—3.81], to use non-injection drugs [AOR=1.85, 95% CI: 1.12—3.08], to have experienced childhood physical/sexual trauma [AOR=2.90, 95% CI: 1.89—4.45], and work in informal indoor [AOR=1.94, 95% CI: 1.12 – 3.40] or street/public spaces [AOR=1.76, 95% CI: 1.03–2.99].

Conclusions​

This analysis highlights the disproportionate mental health burden experienced by women in sex work, particularly among those identifying as a sexual/gender minority, those who use drugs, and those who work in informal indoor venues and street/public spaces.”

Also, woman who do only fans have an extremely difficult time, finding a man who will want to stay married to them. Sure they can find a man who wants to have sex with him but he’s from urge that’s a very big hurdle decline. You can live in a fantasy world if you want and say cliché things, but it doesn’t help my friend.

What is interesting though that the Quran, the Torah in the Bible is right. As much as religious fanaticism should be opposed. Moderate religious people should be welcome. Because what those books talk about our true. The Filson degradation of society today is setting up a terrible future. And so we should just make adjustments that’s all.
You’re grouping women who do OF out of their own home with street walkers.

Virtually all street level prostitutes are hard drug addicts to some degree

Freedom is important. But the bottom line is that we are going to have major problems with depression, years down the road. With the rise of only fans and things like that. And the way that the left responds to this is despicable. They just keep on talking nonsense. Making things up about other posters claiming that posters are “sexists”

We already have major problems with depression, suicide, high drug usage, and nobody on the left cares about it.
Reading stuff like that makes you grateful for the small things in life. Like not being related to FranklinRoosevelt

Forum List

Back