“More Women become Only Fans stars than Teachers”

And you think you can change my views, eh? Have you tried praying?
That’s up to you.
I think it's just great that women don't need a man anymore for their financial security. All you need is an education
Tell that to the over-50 single woman. The only men hitting on them are in their 80’s. Those men younger than that are buying young women. The over-50 single woman is a lonely, depressed person.

That’s up to you.

Tell that to the over-50 single woman. The only men hitting on them are in their 80’s. Those men younger than that are buying young women. The over-50 single woman is a lonely, depressed person.
Nonsense. They go cougaring. Fuck the guy and then tell him to go get dressed on the porch.

The trend of people waiting until much later in life is a positive trend for the nation. Also, the number of young married couples focusing on careers and not having kids is also good

That’s their phony dream. In reality, they’re looking for companionship. Men look for sex.
Yeah. Sure. Companionship with a 80 year old geezer. It may come as a surprise to you but women get horny too. Doesn't mean they want a man around the house, pissing on the rim of the toilet and then snoring in their ear

You people won’t be satisfied until the USA is like the fucking dystopian America in that Handmaid’s Tale

I'm down with that ...

yandy-c1bdf889e646457db92b83159d98ec67.jpg

Yep, nothing says "spine" like those abused women that had to stay in marriages back in the day. Oh, how you all long for those days
Or, marriages that they were just tired of. Any self actualizing woman needs to be divorced to find her authentic self.

Forum List

Back