More Where This Came From

If you have all that, you might have something. Seems there has been a lot of promised evidence that never panned out, and ended up being just more unfounded accusations.
The accusations were never unfounded. That is another lie repeated endlessly.

So where is all that promised proof?
Didn't you read anything? The proof will be laid out in the film. Which means they should be able to back it up. The longer the authorities do not know what they have the better.

Didn't you read anything? The proof will be laid out in the film. Which means they should be able to back it up. The longer the authorities do not know what they have the better.
Let me know if that happens.

Cool. You mean you can make shit up with no reason to believe it is true, and expect the FBI to investigate it? It would be cool if the hot college girls at the end of the street ran around their yard nekkid. Should the FBI set up cameras around their yard to see if that really happens just because I think they should?
Someone called that guy the "Last-Deadender"....how apropos.

You cannot legally drop off that many ballots in GA. What you see there is fraud unless they find that man(fat chance) and he can prove they were from family.
"President Trump thanks #TrueTheVote founder Catherine Engelbrecht. Explains how she and her team are about to share a big bombshell that will blow up a massive voter fraud scheme in key states using “mules” and ballot drop boxes."

So actual videos are what kind of conspiracy? They aren't. Do you think GA. authorities will find this guy? Don't hold your breath.

artworks-000126761916-s90qea-t500x500.jpg

Where?

Your made up FAKE NEWS is not real evidence. Ask Rudi
You guys are so lame.

Any Day Now,
The latest today

Yeah, you're quite the fraud all right.

Do you really think anyone believes you at this point?
I sure do. Do you really believe all the people that say there was no fraud believe it? They don't, they are simply afraid to say so.

Forum List

Back