More Where This Came From

There are two threads on this and I see no comments from the Leftwing peanut gallery. Is that strange or is it me? Maybe they have changed their minds. This will change a lot of minds.

There are two threads on this and I see no comments from the Leftwing peanut gallery. Is that strange or is it me? Maybe they have changed their minds. This will change a lot of minds.

They NEED this to go away.

The Reich propaganda corps have been ordered by Emperor Xi to conduct an absolute blackout. The forum weasels are trying to pretend the video wasn't forced into public view.

Last edited:
They NEED this to go away.

The Reich propaganda corpse have been ordered by Emperor Xi to conduct an absolute blackout. The forum weasels are trying to pretend the video wasn't forced into public view.
Well, we really cannot allow that. I have dropped a link on a few threads. You would think they could debunk this. They always seem to have an excuse for everything. Are they fresh out? No, they need to know what to say and it has not been contrived yet.

When it gets here they will repeat it as many times as possible until the thread is moved or locked. Just a guess.:highfive:

Until it is proven, it's pretty silly to try to call it proof, isn't it?
Well it did not hit the nightly news. That is a pretty good reason to think it is true. The American people should know this and they will one way or the other.

Tell your friends to drop by.

Well it did not hit the nightly news. That is a pretty good reason to think it is true. The American people should know this and they will one way or the other.

Tell your friends to drop by.
That's the way you determine if something is true? If it's not on the news, it's got to be true? What a stupid thing for you to say.

That's the way you determine if something is true? If it's not on the news, it's got to be true? What a stupid thing for you to say.
What a stupid thing not to cover after the FBI fought its release. Why didn't we ever hear of the FBI blocking the release? The media will not acknowledge what they can't discredit when it comes to fraud. This will convince a lot of people.

What a stupid thing not to cover after the FBI fought its release. Why didn't we ever hear of the FBI blocking the release? The media will not acknowledge what they can't discredit when it comes to fraud.
Did OAN or fox do reports on it?

1643588521328.png

I did not see anything. Tomorrow is another day. It does not matter if it is true. Truth does not matter to you. Why start now?
It matters quite a bit if it is true. When did fox and OAN fall under the control of THE DEEP STATE? What about Hannity? Has he been captured too? Has any right wing source covered that story on TV?

I did not see anything. Tomorrow is another day. It does not matter if it is true. Truth does not matter to you. Why start now?
I bet something Explosive happens, like some Bombshell, in the next 3-4 weeks.

What do you think?

I bet something Explosive happens, like some Bombshell, in the next 3-4 weeks.

What do you think?
I bet D"Souza's film is very popular. Imagine the people it will convince. What do you think?

Forum List

Back