More Where This Came From

I want to know what makes this a conspiracy theory? There is a video of a man clearly breaking the law and much more. Shouldn't you dopes wait for the facts the documentary will reveal? If they really tracked that many people give them the chance to prove it. Don't cover it up like this.

Why don't fairy tales about Trump ever get to this forum?
The law enforcement n Georgia allows absentee ballot clerks to distribute and collect scheduled voting in places like hospitals and nursing homes.

(2) The registrars or absentee ballot clerk, as appropriate, shall provide reasonable notice to the electors of their jurisdiction of the availability of advance voting as well as the times, dates, and locations at which advance voting will be conducted. In addition, the registrars or absentee ballot clerk shall notify the Secretary of State in the manner prescribed by the Secretary of State of the times, dates, and locations at which advance voting will be conducted.

This is likely why nothing has come of this conspiracy, even when turned over to the Secretary of State.

Google is your friend, so is reading research.

The law enforcement n Georgia allows absentee ballot clerks to distribute and collect scheduled voting in places like hospitals and nursing homes.

(2) The registrars or absentee ballot clerk, as appropriate, shall provide reasonable notice to the electors of their jurisdiction of the availability of advance voting as well as the times, dates, and locations at which advance voting will be conducted. In addition, the registrars or absentee ballot clerk shall notify the Secretary of State in the manner prescribed by the Secretary of State of the times, dates, and locations at which advance voting will be conducted.

This is likely why nothing has come of this conspiracy, even when turned over to the Secretary of State.

Google is your friend, so is reading research.
I will wait for the documentary. D'Sousa is just as credible as anyone you listen to. Why hasn't the MSM reported this, being it had to be fought for. Maybe the wrong side won?

I will wait for the documentary. D'Sousa is just as credible as anyone you listen to. Why hasn't the MSM reported this, being it had to be fought for. Maybe the wrong side won?
D'Sousa is less credible than Alex Jones.

A video taken by the United States Marshals Service which Merick Garland went to court to block the release of on "national security" grounds - 100% verified by all parties, is in "conspiracy theories?"

Come on Coyote, this is petty and partisan even for you.

Do better.

All over, Bulldyke.

Despite Oberfuhrer Garland fighting for 9 months to suppress it, and the Reich propaganda corps blackout.

Was the entire election stolen with those 5 or 6 ballots? By all means track that guy down, and find out what the details of his actions were. He very well might have done exactly what you claim. Unless you have a hell of a lot more than that one video, you're running at hell with a bucket of ice water.

Was the entire election stolen with those 5 or 6 ballots? By all means track that guy down, and find out what the details of his actions were. He very well might have done exactly what you claim. Unless you have a hell of a lot more than that one video, you're running at hell with a bucket of ice water.

It was a lot more than 5 or 6.

You Nazis are predictable.

You shriek "ewe cant pwoove it" then when busted red handed "ist nat nuff to change zelkshun"

Tell me Bulldyke, why did Oberfuhrer Garland fight so hard to suppress this video, if it doesn't undermine your Reich? 9 months and HOW many millions in taxpayer funds to try and hide the facts?

It was a lot more than 5 or 6.

You Nazis are predictable.

You shriek "ewe cant pwoove it" then when busted red handed "ist nat nuff to change zelkshun"

Tell me Bulldyke, why did Oberfuhrer Garland fight so hard to suppress this video, if it doesn't undermine your Reich? 9 months and HOW many millions in taxpayer funds to try and hide the facts?

OK. Doesn't look like it to me, but call it a dozen if you want to. Hell, call it two dozen if you want to. Was that enough to sway the election one way or the other? One guy held enough ballots in one hand to steal an entire election? Can I have some of what you're smoking? You're grabbing at straws BooBoo.

OK. Doesn't look like it to me, but call it a dozen if you want to. Hell, call it two dozen if you want to. Was that enough to sway the election one way or the other? One guy held enough ballots in one hand to steal an entire election? Can I have some of what you're smoking? You're grabbing at straws BooBoo.
That is not the claim. 2,000 people did the same and multiple times, as many as 50. If it can be proven, which it probably can be, then elections in everyone of those states is without integrity. 71 electoral votes stolen.

That is not the claim. 2,000 people did the same and multiple times, as many as 50. If it can be proven, which it probably can be, then elections in everyone of those states is without integrity. 71 electoral votes stolen.
2000 videos? Where are they?

You cannot legally drop off that many ballots in GA. What you see there is fraud unless they find that man(fat chance) and he can prove they were from family.
"President Trump thanks #TrueTheVote founder Catherine Engelbrecht. Explains how she and her team are about to share a big bombshell that will blow up a massive voter fraud scheme in key states using “mules” and ballot drop boxes."

So actual videos are what kind of conspiracy? They aren't. Do you think GA. authorities will find this guy? Don't hold your breath.
So trump claimed they were about to drop a big bombshell. Didn't he claim he had people in Hawaii, and you wouldn't believe the information they were just about to drop on that birth certificate?

So you have video of those 2000 people? What proof do you have? That one video won't do it.
Wait for the release of the film. Will geotracking do? From what I can see is that they have videos of the same person stopping at box after box. Then showing these these cars stopping where the boxes are repeatably.

Did you really think Americans were not ready for fraud? Every new Covid rule made it so easy. Everyone knew the Democrats would cheat.

Wait for the release of the film. Will geotracking do? From what I can see is that they have videos of the same person stopping at box after box. Then showing these these cars stopping where the boxes are repeatably.

Did you really think Americans were not ready for fraud? Every new Covid rule made it so easy. Everyone knew the Democrats would cheat.
If you have all that, you might have something. Seems there has been a lot of promised evidence that never panned out, and ended up being just more unfounded accusations.

Forum List

Back