More Where This Came From

But they are hiding the evidence, right?

Biden is your POTUS.
FACT.
Every day since November 2020 there are multiple reports of voter irregularities, cheating in video.. it 50% of the Media had any integrity there would be pitchforks outside the capital until that Corrupt son of a bitch Joe Biden was kicked to the curb with his corrupt son

Every day since November 2020 there are multiple reports of voter irregularities, cheating in video.. it 50% of the Media had any integrity there would be pitchforks outside the capital until that Corrupt son of a bitch Joe Biden was kicked to the curb with his corrupt son
that Corrupt son of a bitch Joe Biden was kicked to the curb with his corrupt son.

That's what happened in 2020.
That corrupt son of a bitch was kicked to the curb.

that Corrupt son of a bitch Joe Biden was kicked to the curb with his corrupt son.

That's what happened in 2020.
That corrupt son of a bitch was kicked to the curb.
Yea with massive cheating lol

I bet D"Souza's film is very popular. Imagine the people it will convince. What do you think?
That video won't convince a single person. Anyone who believes his shit has already been convinced, and he's only making money by singing to the choir. You crazies have already reached your ceiling, and riling you up more is the only way to get any more out of you.

That video won't convince a single person. Anyone who believes his shit has already been convinced, and he's only making money by singing to the choir. You crazies have already reached your ceiling, and riling you up more is the only way to get any more out of you.
So videos of people dropping off ballots at multiple drop boxes is not fraud? OK.

So videos of people dropping off ballots at multiple drop boxes is not fraud? OK.
You got a video of the same person dropping off ballots at multiple drop boxes? The link didn't say that. The link only said some people dropped off more than one ballot. Perhaps their wife was waiting in the car while he dropped them off for both of them. Many of the videos were said to be grainy. Perhaps there weren't multiple ballots. Identify the people, determine exactly what happened, and then you might have something.

You got a video of the same person dropping off ballots at multiple drop boxes? The link didn't say that. The link only said some people dropped off more than one ballot. Perhaps their wife was waiting in the car while he dropped them off for both of them. Many of the videos were said to be grainy. Perhaps there weren't multiple ballots. Identify the people, determine exactly what happened, and then you might have something.

I would be glad to. When do you think the FBI will do that. And we can't have grainy ballots.

And a trip to another box would be fraud. Thanks. What do you think the Facebook money went for?

I would be glad to. When do you think the FBI will do that. And we can't have grainy ballots.

And a trip to another box would be fraud. Thanks. What do you think the Facebook money went for?
Cool. You mean you can make shit up with no reason to believe it is true, and expect the FBI to investigate it? It would be cool if the hot college girls at the end of the street ran around their yard nekkid. Should the FBI set up cameras around their yard to see if that really happens just because I think they should?

BriPat did a thread on this Jan 5th,

NOTHING HAS HAPPENED.

It was first .mentioned by Steve Bannon in Sept 2021,

Now Jan 30, 2022.

All times the same shit....breaking news.....

Any day now....

Y'all are so EASILY had. Why?

Until it is proven, it's pretty silly to try to call it proof, isn't it?

?

What the fuck are you babbling about?

The video is from the United States Marshals - you fucking retard.

It was obtained under the Freedom Of Information Act, after the Biden DOJ spent 9 months fighting the release of if (along with other video.)

So, why did you Nazi fuckers fight so hard to suppress the facts?

Yeah, why indeed.

Cool. You mean you can make shit up with no reason to believe it is true, and expect the FBI to investigate it? It would be cool if the hot college girls at the end of the street ran around their yard nekkid. Should the FBI set up cameras around their yard to see if that really happens just because I think they should?
You don't think they have the plate numbers on those cars? Think again.

?

What the fuck are you babbling about?

The video is from the United States Marshals - you fucking retard.

It was obtained under the Freedom Of Information Act, after the Biden DOJ spent 9 months fighting the release of if (along with other video.)

So, why did you Nazi fuckers fight so hard to suppress the facts?

Yeah, why indeed.
So where is that video?

I want to know what makes this a conspiracy theory? There is a video of a man clearly breaking the law and much more. Shouldn't you dopes wait for the facts the documentary will reveal? If they really tracked that many people give them the chance to prove it. Don't cover it up like this.

Why don't fairy tales about Trump ever get to this forum?

I want to know what makes this a conspiracy theory? There is a video of a man clearly breaking the law and much more. Shouldn't you dopes wait for the facts the documentary will reveal? If they really tracked that many people give them the chance to prove it. Don't cover it up like this.

Why don't fairy tales about Trump ever get to this forum?
It's being investigated. What more do you want?

Forum List

Back