More violence to come.....

What about the children here in our own country who are neglected or beaten to death or starved to death by abusive parents? I think we need to take care of our OWN problems before we go trying to clean other countries' "houses."
Lots of terrible things happen all over the world every day. What about all the children and babies who are starving to death and/or dying of disease in Africa?

We are.

My church sent a team to Malawi several years ago, built a home for orphans and a water well for safe drinking water. We have sent a team back every year, to do maintenance on the building and well.

Lutheran services, runs a battered women's shelter, a homeless shelter, and a food pantry down town Columbus Ohio, called Faith Mission.

donate.faithmissionofohio.org

We can't do everything. I get that. We can't stop bad things from happening universally. Lack of information alone, prevents that. I have no idea if the kid next door is being abused.

I can open a shelter, and if they come, help them. I get that. We can't just break down everyone's doors, and start invading everyone's home, to prevent 'possible' abuse.

I have no idea if everyone is starving. I can open a soup kitchen, and if people show up, feed them.

But on the other hand, if you KNOW someone is being abused, or starved, down the road, I would go down the road and help them. If I KNOW that the kid next door is being abused, or the wife is being beaten, or if they are starving, I'm going to go there and help them.

Are people murdered in Jordan? Yes. Do I help them? No. Why? Because I don't know who they are, or how to stop them, or where to find them.

In Iraq and Syria, we KNOW EXACTLY who is being systematically slaughtered, who is being wiped out in planned genocide, and who is doing it.

We should help.

It's not OUR job. Go on over there and open up a "shelter." Don't get our men and women killed because of your sense of "righteousness."
We don't have to endanger our people. We could end ISIS with one phone call and one bomb. Anyone who thinks different, has been fooled by the political crooks running this country.

The only man we have to call is Putin, tell him, we are going to destroy ISIS, and send the bomb. Isis is done, millions of people are dead, and then we have to pay for the clean up, after the radiation is gone, in about 50 years.

I don't give a damn about innocent children, because their parents don't give a damn about them. If they did, they wouldn't be hanging around ISIS, and growing up to join them. The only innocents killed will be those that have already been captured by ISIS waiting to be executed, and we will be doing them a favor.

What about the children here in our own country who are neglected or beaten to death or starved to death by abusive parents? I think we need to take care of our OWN problems before we go trying to clean other countries' "houses."
Lots of terrible things happen all over the world every day. What about all the children and babies who are starving to death and/or dying of disease in Africa?

We are.

My church sent a team to Malawi several years ago, built a home for orphans and a water well for safe drinking water. We have sent a team back every year, to do maintenance on the building and well.

Lutheran services, runs a battered women's shelter, a homeless shelter, and a food pantry down town Columbus Ohio, called Faith Mission.

We can't do everything. I get that. We can't stop bad things from happening universally. Lack of information alone, prevents that. I have no idea if the kid next door is being abused.

I can open a shelter, and if they come, help them. I get that. We can't just break down everyone's doors, and start invading everyone's home, to prevent 'possible' abuse.

I have no idea if everyone is starving. I can open a soup kitchen, and if people show up, feed them.

But on the other hand, if you KNOW someone is being abused, or starved, down the road, I would go down the road and help them. If I KNOW that the kid next door is being abused, or the wife is being beaten, or if they are starving, I'm going to go there and help them.

Are people murdered in Jordan? Yes. Do I help them? No. Why? Because I don't know who they are, or how to stop them, or where to find them.

In Iraq and Syria, we KNOW EXACTLY who is being systematically slaughtered, who is being wiped out in planned genocide, and who is doing it.

We should help.

It's not OUR job. Go on over there and open up a "shelter." Don't get our men and women killed because of your sense of "righteousness."
We don't have to endanger our people. We could end ISIS with one phone call and one bomb. Anyone who thinks different, has been fooled by the political crooks running this country.

The only man we have to call is Putin, tell him, we are going to destroy ISIS, and send the bomb. Isis is done, millions of people are dead, and then we have to pay for the clean up, after the radiation is gone, in about 50 years.

I don't give a damn about innocent children, because their parents don't give a damn about them. If they did, they wouldn't be hanging around ISIS, and growing up to join them. The only innocents killed will be those that have already been captured by ISIS waiting to be executed, and we will be doing them a favor.

So you want to save the innocents by killing them all? Makes sense. Lol.

Let them work out their OWN problems. Not our problem. We have enough of our own problems here without playing "daddy" to the world. No more wasting time, resources and people on other countries' problems.

We are.

We should help.

You do realize that radiation clouds travel, right? :cuckoo:

Let them work out their OWN problems. Not our problem. We have enough of our own problems here without playing "daddy" to the world. No more wasting time, resources and people on other countries' problems.

Yes, because that head in the sand mentality has always worked so well throughout history ...

Yes, because that head in the sand mentality has always worked so well throughout history ...

They are not worth our resources or blood. We are not the daddy of the world.

Don't have to be 'Daddy'; all that's needed is pull the gloves off and make the entire region wet themselves at the very thought of annoying us; that wouldn't take long, and it would save far more lives than what Obama and his ilk are doing, or what Bush II thought was a wonderful idea. Those countries would nip it in the bud rather than play the games they're playing now. There is no 'nice' solution, and there is no safety in isolationism; never has been. All isolationism does is let small problems turn into big huge problems. See that whole Hitler thing and how that went.

Don't have to be 'Daddy'; all that's needed is pull the gloves off and make the entire region wet themselves at the thought of annoying us; that wouldn't take long, and it would save far more lives than what Obama and his ilk are doing, or what Bush II thought was a wonderful idea. Those countries would nip it in the bud rather than play the games they're playing now. There is no 'nice' solution, and there is no safety in isolationism; never has been. All isolationism does is let small problems turn into big huge problems. See that whole Hitler thing and how that went.

They tell us that is the reason. We keep meddling in their affairs. No more meddling. Let them take care of their problems, and we take care of ours.

Don't have to be 'Daddy'; all that's needed is pull the gloves off and make the entire region wet themselves at the thought of annoying us; that wouldn't take long, and it would save far more lives than what Obama and his ilk are doing, or what Bush II thought was a wonderful idea. Those countries would nip it in the bud rather than play the games they're playing now. There is no 'nice' solution, and there is no safety in isolationism; never has been. All isolationism does is let small problems turn into big huge problems. See that whole Hitler thing and how that went.

They tell us that is the reason. We keep meddling in their affairs. No more meddling. Let them take care of their problems, and we take care of ours.

It's gone too far. They will create more refugees that Obama or Hillary will accept into this country. By the tens of thousands. Guess we'll have to build them mosques to make them feel welcome.

It's gone too far. They will create more refugees that Obama or Hillary will accept into this country. By the tens of thousands. Guess we'll have to build them mosques to make them feel welcome.

Well, I don't think we need to accept them into our country either. Like I said, I don't feel like it's OUR problem.

They're liars. They've hated the West since the inception of Islam, and have been pounding at its doors for centuries, and in fat never stopped. Their entire political cult is built on conquest and enslavement. The only thing that stops them is crushing them and destroying their capacity to strike out. When they aren't massacring infidels they're massacring each other, as always, when left to their own devices. They hate everybody, not just us, and the proof is just looking around to where ever Islam has a foothold or a majority, whether it's the ME, African countries, Indonesia, Burma, Malaysia, India. They are a menace everywhere.

Actually the big wave of refugees is created by the Islamists themselves, and not anybody else. As for accepting into this country, that's a different problem, and easily solved, too; all it takes is common sense and a will to protect one's country. If those are lacking, then you can write it all off anyway, Islam or no.

Just stop bombing them and build a wall.

That is in fact an answer. I'm convinced that if we left Islamic State alone, they would leave the rest of us alone.

But.... then we have to take the refugees, and that will spread problems here and all over.

And lastly, we get to watch, day after day, for the next decades, as Islamic State commodities wide spread Genocide across the entire region... because you know they were slaughter and execute everyone, everywhere, that disagrees with them. And not only will they do that, but they'll make videos of it, and post them to anywhere and anyone who will host those videos. It will be on the media, and the web for all of us to see.

Can you take that, and not care? I can't. It bothers me, a ton.

sad how wrong you are about being left alone

Well, I don't think we need to accept them into our country either. Like I said, I don't feel like it's OUR problem.

Ok wait wait....

What exactly do you expect them to do then? Or you don't care about that either.

refugee_child_drowned_460.jpg

2_58OO0aj.png

You really don't care at all. None whatsoever. Can't come here, not helping you there, just go out in the water and die.

Wow... And I thought I was a tough rock-hearted person. I really did. This is an eye-opening exchange.

Ok wait wait....

What exactly do you expect them to do then? Or you don't care about that either.

2_58OO0aj.png

You really don't care at all. None whatsoever. Can't come here, not helping you there, just go out in the water and die.

Wow... And I thought I was a tough rock-hearted person. I really did. This is an eye-opening exchange.

the boys name was Aylan Kurdi
Story Begins To Unravel About Drowned Syrian Boy

Ok wait wait....

2_58OO0aj.png

the boys name was Aylan Kurdi
Story Begins To Unravel About Drowned Syrian Boy

And it is entirely possible that this specific story may not be a refugee case. Ok.
How many thousands of others would you like me to post?

485551626-members-of-the-libyan-red-crescent-wearing-gettyimages.jpg

gettyimages-503445026-copy.jpg

1527227766.jpg

At some point, even I have a hard time saying "screw you guys. Go out in the water and die there".

I've been accused have having no heart many times, but there has to be a line somewhere, where we don't sit around going "the only people that matter is ourselves." You don't think so? Screw em? Serve them right for existing?

Forum List

Back