More violence to come.....

JustAnotherNut

Platinum Member
Dec 31, 2015
Here's an article about the Islamic State threatening a Clinton aide, but what got my attention is the very last couple of paragraphs.....that Paris & Brussels was only the beginning and more & worse events will be coming.....

Islamic State threatens Muslim congressman, Clinton aide

Islamic State threatens Muslim congressman, Clinton aide

BBrO7HU.img

The Islamic State is urging readers of its propaganda magazine to target U.S. and European Muslim leaders who endorse Western values — Rep. Keith Ellison (D-Minn.) and Huma Abedin, a prominent aide to Hillary Clinton.

In the most recent issue of Dabiq, the terrorist group’s English-language periodical, the Islamic State mentions Abedin and Ellison by name at the end of a lengthy article headlined “Kill the Imams of Kufr in the West.” The article also names several imams living in the United States and Europe who have been outspoken against the Islamic State and tells readers to “make an example of them, as all of them are valid — rather, obligatory — targets.”

“How can Muslims living in the West who claim to have surrendered themselves to Allah, completely accepting His rule alone, stand idly as these imams of kufr continue to spread their poison from atop their pulpits?” the article says.

Kufr is a term that refers to those who do not believe in Islam.

The FBI said in a statement it “takes all threats to American citizens seriously and will continue to work in concert with our federal, state, and local partners to address them.”

Ellison, an African American convert to Islam, has said the “social justice aspect” attracted him to the religion and that extremist ideologies espoused by some adherents “are completely foreign and strange to me.”

Ellison has received threats before — though he has said they typically come from people who object outright to Muslim officeholders.

In response to the threat issued by the Islamic State, also known as Daesh, Ellison issued a statement saying: “As millions of faithful Muslims flee Daesh’s imposed nightmare they call a ‘caliphate,’ Daesh takes the time to threaten Muslim public servants in the West. Daesh is a collection of liars, murderers, torturers, and rapists. No Muslim I know recognizes what they preach as Al-Islam. The fact that I’m on Daesh’s bad side means I am fighting for things like justice, tolerance, and a more inclusive world.”

Spokespeople for the Clinton campaign did not respond to a message seeking comment from Abedin.

Last year, after then-Republican presidential candidate Ben Carson suggested he would not advocate the U.S. electing a Muslim president, Abedin tweeted: “You can be a proud American, a proud Muslim, and proudly serve this great country. Pride versus prejudice.”

In addition to threatening prominent, moderate Muslim leaders, the most recent issue of Dabiq praised people it claimed were involved in the Brussels terrorist attacks and warned more violence was on the way.

“Paris was a warning. Brussels was a reminder,” the article said. “What is yet to come will be more devastating and more bitter by the permission of Allah, and Allah prevails over His affair, but most people do not know.”

Just stop bombing them and build a wall.

That is in fact an answer. I'm convinced that if we left Islamic State alone, they would leave the rest of us alone.

But.... then we have to take the refugees, and that will spread problems here and all over.

And lastly, we get to watch, day after day, for the next decades, as Islamic State commodities wide spread Genocide across the entire region... because you know they were slaughter and execute everyone, everywhere, that disagrees with them. And not only will they do that, but they'll make videos of it, and post them to anywhere and anyone who will host those videos. It will be on the media, and the web for all of us to see.

Can you take that, and not care? I can't. It bothers me, a ton.

That is in fact an answer. I'm convinced that if we left Islamic State alone, they would leave the rest of us alone.

But.... then we have to take the refugees, and that will spread problems here and all over.

And lastly, we get to watch, day after day, for the next decades, as Islamic State commodities wide spread Genocide across the entire region... because you know they were slaughter and execute everyone, everywhere, that disagrees with them. And not only will they do that, but they'll make videos of it, and post them to anywhere and anyone who will host those videos. It will be on the media, and the web for all of us to see.

Ive taken worse.

Ive taken worse.

So you really can watch those 21 impoverished men, captured by IS, and beheaded on the sands of the Mediterranean. Men who were only there because they were impoverished, and looking for work, to send money to feed their families back home.

You can watch that, and it doesn't mean anything to you at all. Couldn't care less.

You must be a better man than me. It bothers the crap out of me.

Screen-Shot-2015-02-15-at-4.45.48-PM.png

Watch Savage VIDEO: The Islamic State releases BRUTAL video showing TWENTY-ONE Christians BEHEADED | Pamela Geller

You watch it.

"The Great Goose, post: 14031650,Imember: 55796"]Just stop bombing them and build a wall.

Ive taken worse.

So you really can watch those 21 impoverished men, captured by IS, and beheaded on the sands of the Mediterranean. Men who were only there because they were impoverished, and looking for work, to send money to feed their families back home.

You can watch that, and it doesn't mean anything to you at all. Couldn't care less.

Watch Savage VIDEO: The Islamic State releases BRUTAL video showing TWENTY-ONE Christians BEHEADED | Pamela Geller

You watch it.[/QUOTE]

Im a woman.

Im not going to watch your nasty snuff film. Not because im a woman but because I dont want to. Which is handy because i dont want it to influence my my comments on foriegn policy which should be made dispassinately. But mostly, I just dont want to watch it.

And in answer to your question. Nope. If it happened on the other side of the world to people I don't know, then it didn't happen.

If a refugee drifted ashore right now in front of me, I'd arrange they be taken to hospitable.

You are confusing foriegn policy with yours and my personal compassion.

We cant be a life boat to the world, but we can stop the trade embargoes and conflicts we(the Western hedgemony lead by USA) strike up, and the subsequent invasions we mount.

A healthly country does not start/join wars in other countries for the benefit of fraudulent speculators. It builds a wall and stands it's ground.

I'm convinced that if we left Islamic State alone, they would leave the rest of us alone.

REALLY? Do you really think that in this point in time, they would just leave us alone? Those men weren't beheaded because they were there, they were beheaded because they were Christian. The US has a Christian majority. They can't wait until they can get a hold of us & slaughter us all, just because we are Americans.

If it happened on the other side of the world to people I don't know, then it didn't happen.

Again REALLY??? Just because you aren't directly effected doesn't mean it didn't happen. It did, it does and it will happen whether you accept that fact or not.

Maybe I'm just tired & have misread both posts, cause I can't believe you both think or believe what you've said, or what I think you've said.

I'm convinced that if we left Islamic State alone, they would leave the rest of us alone.

REALLY? Do you really think that in this point in time, they would just leave us alone? Those men weren't beheaded because they were there, they were beheaded because they were Christian. The US has a Christian majority. They can't wait until they can get a hold of us & slaughter us all, just because we are Americans.

If it happened on the other side of the world to people I don't know, then it didn't happen.

Again REALLY??? Just because you aren't directly effected doesn't mean it didn't happen. It did, it does and it will happen whether you accept that fact or not.

Maybe I'm just tired & have misread both posts, cause I can't believe you both think or believe what you've said, or what I think you've said.
I would have to be guilty of the sin of "false compassion" if I said otherwise.

"The Great Goose, post: 14031650,Imember: 55796"]Just stop bombing them and build a wall.

Ive taken worse.

You watch it.

Im a woman.

Im not going to watch your nasty snuff film. Not because im a woman but because I dont want to. Which is handy because i dont want it to influence my my comments on foriegn policy which should be made dispassinately. But mostly, I just dont want to watch it.

And in answer to your question. Nope. If it happened on the other side of the world to people I don't know, then it didn't happen.

If a refugee drifted ashore right now in front of me, I'd arrange they be taken to hospitable.

You are confusing foriegn policy with yours and my personal compassion.

We cant be a life boat to the world, but we can stop the trade embargoes and conflicts we(the Western hedgemony lead by USA) strike up, and the subsequent invasions we mount.

A healthly country does not start/join wars in other countries for the benefit of fraudulent speculators. It builds a wall and stands it's ground.

Yeah....

It's amazing how much America has changed. It's funny because Egypt is a Muslim dominated country, where the Coptic Christians were marginalized by the Muslim society for now a thousands years. Coptics remain less than 10% of Egypt's population, and are considered backward outcasts from the mainstream of society.

Prior to this event, Egypt was indifferent to Islamic State, and even marginally supportive of the group.

But even the Muslims of Egypt; even the people who held down the Coptic Christians for centuries, could see and empathize with these impoverished men, whose only crime was looking for work. Even the Muslims of Egypt, who have no ties, no connection, and no common ground with the Coptic Christians, stood up against the injustice and evil dealt against these 21 innocent men.

Egypt since this event, has engaged against Islamic State, launch air attacks and ground raids, and launching anti-IS propaganda and media warfare against IS.

But we Americans..... nah... we're too busy. To stuck in are self-centered narcissistic life. We don't even want to look at what's going on. We're too important for such irrelevant things.

We're Atheists, and morally superior now. So we don't care what happens to others. Not our problem.

Last edited:

Well... I'll grant you that. Honesty is admirable. Though I wonder while being honest with yourself, when you look in the mirror, and brush your beautiful hair, and clean your white teeth, if you actually like what you see below the surface of that beauty. If you do... well.. more power to you.

Yes. Actually I do believe that.

I've now heard this from a number of sources. Intelligence personnel operating in Europe, wrote a report detailed on BBC, that they can clearly see a connection between activity to cause terrorist acts, was directly linked policies enacted by EU and member states, against Islamic State.

They now even have one single message, in which the goal of changing EU policy against IS was the purpose of terrorist attacks against the Western countries.

Now lone wolf operations, or self-radicalized action may happen regardless of western state policy.

That's key to understand. Islamic State will always and continually pump out anti-christian, anti-western propaganda, and some people may self-radicalize and blow themselves up.

But the truly devastating direct Islamic State supported operations, like Paris and Brussels, that is happening as a direct reaction to western policies against Islamic State.

Now that said....

If we left them alone, they would leave us alone..... IN THE SHORT TERM....

Islamic State's over all universal goal, is to create a worldwide caliphate. Meaning, that if they controlled all of Iraq, they would move in Syria. If they got Syria, they would move against Iran. If they got Iran, they would take Jordan, and on and on and on.

Eventually, they would move against Western countries at some point in the future.

Don't get me wrong....

I'm not in favor of leaving them alone. I think we should engage in subtle resistance, and supporting any groups that oppose Islamic State. I also think we should engage in operations to lift Christians out of the region. We should also help through are Churches. The Christian church should link up with Christian Churches in war zone, and by-pass all the governments altogether. Government is great if it figures out how to help, but if we wait around for world governments to figure this out, everyone might be dead before they get their act together.

We must do something. I don't know what yet. I wish I did.

All disinfo except for part there will be more attacks.....no way they will attack huma with all the damage she is helping Clinton do

Well... I'll grant you that. Honesty is admirable. Though I wonder while being honest with yourself, when you look in the mirror, and brush your beautiful hair, and clean your white teeth, if you actually like what you see below the surface of that beauty. If you do... well.. more power to you.
I dont know about beautiful hair and white teeth, but on the inside I'm very good and kind.

Yes. Actually I do believe that.

I've now heard this from a number of sources. Intelligence personnel operating in Europe, wrote a report detailed on BBC, that they can clearly see a connection between activity to cause terrorist acts, was directly linked policies enacted by EU and member states, against Islamic State.

They now even have one single message, in which the goal of changing EU policy against IS was the purpose of terrorist attacks against the Western countries.

Now lone wolf operations, or self-radicalized action may happen regardless of western state policy.

That's key to understand. Islamic State will always and continually pump out anti-christian, anti-western propaganda, and some people may self-radicalize and blow themselves up.

But the truly devastating direct Islamic State supported operations, like Paris and Brussels, that is happening as a direct reaction to western policies against Islamic State.

Now that said....

If we left them alone, they would leave us alone..... IN THE SHORT TERM....

Islamic State's over all universal goal, is to create a worldwide caliphate. Meaning, that if they controlled all of Iraq, they would move in Syria. If they got Syria, they would move against Iran. If they got Iran, they would take Jordan, and on and on and on.

Eventually, they would move against Western countries at some point in the future.

Don't get me wrong....

I'm not in favor of leaving them alone. I think we should engage in subtle resistance, and supporting any groups that oppose Islamic State. I also think we should engage in operations to lift Christians out of the region. We should also help through are Churches. The Christian church should link up with Christian Churches in war zone, and by-pass all the governments altogether. Government is great if it figures out how to help, but if we wait around for world governments to figure this out, everyone might be dead before they get their act together.

We must do something. I don't know what yet. I wish I did.
Compassion? Lol yeah right. You just demolished your own debate.

What about the children here in our own country who are neglected or beaten to death or starved to death by abusive parents? I think we need to take care of our OWN problems before we go trying to clean other countries' "houses."

What about the children here in our own country who are neglected or beaten to death or starved to death by abusive parents? I think we need to take care of our OWN problems before we go trying to clean other countries' "houses."
Lots of terrible things happen all over the world every day. What about all the children and babies who are starving to death and/or dying of disease in Africa?

We are.

My church sent a team to Malawi several years ago, built a home for orphans and a water well for safe drinking water. We have sent a team back every year, to do maintenance on the building and well.

Lutheran services, runs a battered women's shelter, a homeless shelter, and a food pantry down town Columbus Ohio, called Faith Mission.

donate.faithmissionofohio.org

We can't do everything. I get that. We can't stop bad things from happening universally. Lack of information alone, prevents that. I have no idea if the kid next door is being abused.

I can open a shelter, and if they come, help them. I get that. We can't just break down everyone's doors, and start invading everyone's home, to prevent 'possible' abuse.

I have no idea if everyone is starving. I can open a soup kitchen, and if people show up, feed them.

But on the other hand, if you KNOW someone is being abused, or starved, down the road, I would go down the road and help them. If I KNOW that the kid next door is being abused, or the wife is being beaten, or if they are starving, I'm going to go there and help them.

Are people murdered in Jordan? Yes. Do I help them? No. Why? Because I don't know who they are, or how to stop them, or where to find them.

In Iraq and Syria, we KNOW EXACTLY who is being systematically slaughtered, who is being wiped out in planned genocide, and who is doing it.

We should help.

Lots of terrible things happen all over the world every day. What about all the children and babies who are starving to death and/or dying of disease in Africa?

We are.

My church sent a team to Malawi several years ago, built a home for orphans and a water well for safe drinking water. We have sent a team back every year, to do maintenance on the building and well.

Lutheran services, runs a battered women's shelter, a homeless shelter, and a food pantry down town Columbus Ohio, called Faith Mission.

We can't do everything. I get that. We can't stop bad things from happening universally. Lack of information alone, prevents that. I have no idea if the kid next door is being abused.

I can open a shelter, and if they come, help them. I get that. We can't just break down everyone's doors, and start invading everyone's home, to prevent 'possible' abuse.

I have no idea if everyone is starving. I can open a soup kitchen, and if people show up, feed them.

But on the other hand, if you KNOW someone is being abused, or starved, down the road, I would go down the road and help them. If I KNOW that the kid next door is being abused, or the wife is being beaten, or if they are starving, I'm going to go there and help them.

Are people murdered in Jordan? Yes. Do I help them? No. Why? Because I don't know who they are, or how to stop them, or where to find them.

In Iraq and Syria, we KNOW EXACTLY who is being systematically slaughtered, who is being wiped out in planned genocide, and who is doing it.

We should help.

It's not OUR job. Go on over there and open up a "shelter." Don't get our men and women killed because of your sense of "righteousness."

We are.

We should help.

It's not OUR job. Go on over there and open up a "shelter." Don't get our men and women killed because of your sense of "righteousness."

I understand. We are by the way. It's just sad that western culture has fallen this far...

We are.

We should help.

I understand. We are by the way. It's just sad that western culture has fallen this far...

Oh, so you're over there right now? Don't think you have some right to send OUR sons and daughters to some hell hole for your sense of righteousness.

Forum List

Back