MORE TRUMP WINNING: Jobless Claims Lowest Since 1973...

But alas, people want to say that every good thing that happens is because of the previous administrations policy. If that is the case, then every bad thing that happens needs to be assigned the same. Can't cherry pick your victories.
Oh, partisans can. That's the game.

Everything good is because of "my" party, everything bad is because of "your" party.

Partisan politics = Professional wrestling.
That's why I don't buy it. We all know the rising economy is mostly attributed to the lowering of corporate tax rates, and the anticipation of favorable business related policies. Look at the things that have happened and that have been announced. They happened only when Trump took office or in reaction to a policy he implemented.

But, you'll never get the other side to admit that.

I'm all for calling out faults, no matter who it is. I just don't understand how a rational person can say all good things are from my party and all bad things are from yours. Makes no sense.

But alas, people want to say that every good thing that happens is because of the previous administrations policy. If that is the case, then every bad thing that happens needs to be assigned the same. Can't cherry pick your victories.

Everything good is because of "my" party, everything bad is because of "your" party.

That's why I don't buy it. We all know the rising economy is mostly attributed to the lowering of corporate tax rates, and the anticipation of favorable business related policies. Look at the things that have happened and that have been announced. They happened only when Trump took office or in reaction to a policy he implemented.

I'm all for calling out faults, no matter who it is. I just don't understand how a rational person can say all good things are from my party and all bad things are from yours. Makes no sense.
One of the symptoms of the affliction of hardcore partisan ideology is a loss of fundamental rationality. Tunnel vision.

And I'm not joking. I look at it as an affliction. It can distort the thought processes of otherwise perfectly intelligent people.

Isn't it funny how we have not heard a single pseudocon tard whine about the LFPR since Trump was inaugurated?

I bet they don't even know what it is these days.

Trump started his Administration on third base, and these tards think he hit a triple.
Before it was all faked data and a high non participation rate..
Exactly! :lol:

I have pointed out before that Trump claimed "real" unemployment was 42 percent. Then the day after he was inaugurated, it suddenly was in the single digits!

And they called Obama the Magic Negro. Sheeeeeee-it!
Hey it was the left that called him that. But yes the real unemployment rate is higher than the stated one. I'll have to check on the stats for it now, since the media doesn't like to report actual news.

Yeah, and I always gave Obama credit for making the tax cuts permanent, that really helped his economy, but his regulation killed growth, and the jobs we got were pretty sad.

Isn't it funny how we have not heard a single pseudocon tard whine about the LFPR since Trump was inaugurated?

Trump started his Administration on third base, and these tards think he hit a triple.
How did he get on third? Three-base errors by Obama and the Beast?
The Dow climbed 300 percent before Trump took office, and was still rising.

And not once did any of you hypocrites start a topic to brag about the Dow as it kept hitting record highs over and over and over and over while Obama was President.

At least ten million jobs had been created, and the unemployment rate was dropping when Trump took office.

Trump is riding on momentum.

Christ, Trump hasn't even created as many jobs last year as Obama did in each of his last four years.
Don't let reality kick you in the ass.

It's nice how you try to tell only a part of the story, and then use your obfuscation to try to justify an untenable political position.

DJIA index monthly performance 2017 | Statistic

What you say is kinda, sorta, correct ... but EXTREMELY misleading.

In Obama's last year, the DOW rose from 16,400 to 18,100 (January - October) - an increase of 1700 points (about 10.6%).

In the year after Trump's election was announced (Nov 16 - Nov 17), the DOW rose from 19,100 to 24,200 - an increase of 5,000 points (about 26.7%).

During the period cited, Obama's DOW increased generated approximately $980 billion in wealth. Trump's, on the other hand, generated over $1.7 trillion in wealth.

It is, obviously, simplistic, and fiscally naive, to claim that financial performance can be measured against each other without qualification. For example, it's relative easy to get the unemployment rate to drop from 10% to 6%, but significantly more difficult to get it to drop from 6% to 4.4% (where Obama left it). Frankly, getting it to drop below 4% is positively Herculean. Most economists consider 4.4% unemployment to be "fully employed".

As for the rest of your nonsense, you're letting your political prejudice get in the way of clear-minded analysis.

How did he get on third? Three-base errors by Obama and the Beast?
The Dow climbed 300 percent before Trump took office, and was still rising.

And not once did any of you hypocrites start a topic to brag about the Dow as it kept hitting record highs over and over and over and over while Obama was President.

At least ten million jobs had been created, and the unemployment rate was dropping when Trump took office.

Trump is riding on momentum.

Christ, Trump hasn't even created as many jobs last year as Obama did in each of his last four years.
"The Dow climbed 300 percent before Trump took office".

It is impossible to assign a percentage to how much the DOW rose before Trump took office. I get that you don't do math.

• However, the DOW did not triple the circa 8000 when Obama took office until well into the Trump Admin. Up 40% in one year in fact. Just topped 26,000!
Dow Jones tops 26,000 for first time as stock market boom continues

Yup, biggest Stock Market gain for a President since FDR. Dude's on a roll. :dance:

Yeah, and I always gave Obama credit for making the tax cuts permanent, that really helped his economy, but his regulation killed growth, and the jobs we got were pretty sad.

Good point. :thup:

Forum List

Back