MORE TRUMP WINNING: Jobless Claims Lowest Since 1973...

Dschrute3

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2016
Nice job Prez! :dance:

U.S. Jobless Claims Plunge to Lowest Weekly Tally Since 1973

U.S. filings for unemployment benefits plummeted to the lowest level in almost 45 years in a sign the job market will tighten further in 2018, Labor Department figures showed Thursday.

The drop in claims shows that companies are increasingly holding on to their employees amid a shortage of skilled labor. Businesses are struggling to find workers to fill positions, particularly in manufacturing and construction, as cited in some anecdotes for the Federal Reserve’s Beige Book released Wednesday.

The figures suggest the unemployment rate of 4.1 percent, already the lowest since 2000, could be poised to decline further. The latest week for claims includes the 12th of the month, which is the reference period for the Labor Department’s monthly employment surveys...

U.S. Jobless Claims Plunge to Lowest Weekly Tally Since 1973
DRUDGE REPORT 2018®

Isn't it funny how we have not heard a single pseudocon tard whine about the LFPR since Trump was inaugurated?

I bet they don't even know what it is these days.

Trump started his Administration on third base, and these tards think he hit a triple.

Isn't it funny how we have not heard a single pseudocon tard whine about the LFPR since Trump was inaugurated?

Trump started his Administration on third base, and these tards think he hit a triple.
How did he get on third? Three-base errors by Obama and the Beast?

Yup, good news for Americans, is bad news for y'all hater Democrats. Your whiny butthurt over this good news, just proves you don't care about your fellow Americans. You only care about your Party. Pretty shameful.

The Dow climbed 300 percent before Trump took office, and was still rising.

And not once did any of you hypocrites start a topic to brag about the Dow as it kept hitting record highs over and over and over and over while Obama was President.

At least ten million jobs had been created, and the unemployment rate was dropping when Trump took office.

Trump is riding on momentum.

Christ, Trump hasn't even created as many jobs last year as Obama did in each of his last four years.

We're seeing American businesses react to the tax plan precisely as those of us who advocated for it predicted.

We're seeing strong confidence in not only domestic markets but global markets.

Things are going very, very well.

I'm not fond of what they did on the individual side, but the business tax cuts have been just as hoped.

That's good, and even those of us who voted against Trump should admit it, if we're honest.

And not once did any of you hypocrites start a topic to brag about the Dow as it kept hitting record highs over and over and over and over while Obama was President.

At least ten million jobs had been created, and the unemployment rate was dropping when he took office.

Christ, Trump hasn't even created as many jobs last year as Obama did in each of his last four years.

Trump's doing GREAT. I know that pisses you Hater-Bots off, but it is reality. Go Trump! :dance:

At least ten million jobs had been created, and the unemployment rate was dropping when Trump took office.

"The Dow climbed 300 percent before Trump took office".

It is impossible to assign a percentage to how much the DOW rose before Trump took office. I get that you don't do math.

• However, the DOW did not triple the circa 8000 when Obama took office until well into the Trump Admin. Up 40% in one year in fact. Just topped 26,000!
Dow Jones tops 26,000 for first time as stock market boom continues

Before it was all faked data and a high non participation rate..

Before it was all faked data and a high non participation rate..
Exactly! :lol:

I have pointed out before that Trump claimed "real" unemployment was 42 percent. Then the day after he was inaugurated, it suddenly was in the single digits!

And they called Obama the Magic Negro. Sheeeeeee-it!

It is impossible to assign a percentage to how much the DOW rose before Trump took office. I get that you don't do math.

• However, the DOW did not triple the circa 8000 when Obama took office until well into the Trump Admin. Up 40% in one year in fact. Just topped 26,000!
The Dow dropped to 6,443.27 as a result of Bush's Great Recession.

The Dow was at 19,732.40 the day Trump took office.

306 percent. So shove that math up your ass.

And get back to us when Trump has increased the Dow 306 percent.

I suspect the rising dow was in anticipation of trumps inauguration. Most business knew that Trump, being a business man himself, would adjust the tax rates to a more fair and profitable rate. It's just like apple announcing they are repatriating 350 billion to the u.s., and investing in New jobs, stores, and r&d.

But alas, people want to say that every good thing that happens is because of the previous administrations policy. If that is the case, then every bad thing that happens needs to be assigned the same. Can't cherry pick your victories.

But alas, people want to say that every good thing that happens is because of the previous administrations policy. If that is the case, then every bad thing that happens needs to be assigned the same. Can't cherry pick your victories.
Oh, partisans can. That's the game.

Everything good is because of "my" party, everything bad is because of "your" party.

Partisan politics = Professional wrestling.

The Dow dropped to 6,443.27 as a result of Bush's Great Recession.

The Dow was at 19,732.40 the day Trump took office.

306 percent. So shove that math up your ass.

And get back to us when Trump has increased the Dow 306 percent.
The Doiw was above 7900 when Obama took office. It took Obama 5 years to get it back to where it was during the Bussh Admin. Moving the goal posts is not going to work, whether motivated by ignorance or insincerety. Obama sucks - Trump rocks. That simple.

26,000!

Forum List

Back