more to chew on

trevorjohnson83

VIP Member
Nov 24, 2015
Eye candy is when I think I will be safe gathering attention for me. If it is then I should be safe under something I made just for me. If it isn't then maybe I should release my eye candy smell flavored orange and the right thing to do is make a new place to be. A piece of a gum flavored orange is a place to be if I write down the words in a new peaceful way.

This is a new pizza place to be under a new thing I made for understanding me. This eye candy storefront thing is a place to be for maybe something I just made is a thing for everybody.

A grand total is a kindly new place to be if something is a new a grandest place I'll teach everybody a new trick. Read a lot from your left arm, and I rightfully will use to be a I think I can really think of as I really made up.

Everyone is a made us to call, and everyone is up to call but maybe I should wait to see if everyone is waiting for me to put a candy back for them to eat.

If confusing then try to see I mean well about to see the feeling goes down when I rewrite properly.

A new kindly place to be for everybody is using without blindly seeing make a new place to see that isn't blurry by words and images I really see, I can't really be everyone a place to be.

If I made up something for everybody is it just for me? that is a wrong peacefully.... if is a wrong a beallyfull of wrong is too make me crap.

If I made us all call, everybody to use a thing a place to be? then I should all I matter to sleep.

If I call to be made something then I shouldn't keep safe plus I made something wrongfully, if I check its us too call one person who isn't there to fix, so to all people I guess beware of this mess. And when right ear feels stuffed ask the left. Too much to fix for now, I'll try again later.

Forum List

Back