More Than 50 Butt-Hurt Subversive Snowflakes To Skip Inauguration

More than 50 Democrats have announced they will skip Donald Trump’s inauguration - Hot Air

"There are now more than 50 House Democrats — 52, at last count — who have declared that they will not attend the inauguration on Capitol Hill this week"

"National Review
points out that this is not the first time Rep. Lewis and members of the Congressional Black Caucus have decided to skip the inauguration of a Republican president. The same thing happened when George W. Bush was inaugurated. From a 2001 Washington"

Oh look it's another alt-right troll using their double-secret code "snowflake"…

Oink-oink piggy.
look at the little snowflake thinking she makes a difference.
giphy.gif
Too funny. Ha ha.

I'm good with these democrats showing their true colors. The disrespect they're showing towards our democratic process is very telling. It's something every American should see.

Trump brought out a lot people who voted for their first time. He also won votes from people who normally vote democrat.
These people voted for Trump because they were tired of the status quo. After 8 years of Obama, and seeing things getting worse, they knew it was time to try something different.

Those choosing not to attend the inauguration are a big part of the problem(s) people are tired of.

I'm not surprised these people are thumbing their nose at the voters. That's something they've been doing for years.

Trump is always two steps ahead of these guys. He wants the boycotters to turn in their tickets. There are ordinary folks that would like to go. Turn in the tickets.

They won't because they are going to sneak in anyway.

I would think the smarter thing to do is to rise above it and go. But then, I would like to see race relations improve, so....
So, it's a race issue?
As I understand it, yes.
Number of Democrat lawmakers boycotting Trump's inauguration swells to 19 | Daily Mail Online

Hmmm....
I don't know what the point is here.
Just looking at their pictures and going hmmmmmmm. That's all.

Trump is always two steps ahead of these guys. He wants the boycotters to turn in their tickets. There are ordinary folks that would like to go. Turn in the tickets.

They won't because they are going to sneak in anyway.
He's always been a few steps ahead of others. The guy is a lot smarter than some people realize.

So they should be forced to attend?
No. They should voluntarily demonstrate some class by attending...but I guess you can't demonstrate what you don't have.

"Class" is a matter of opinion, and they have a right to express theirs just like you have a right to express your desire for this country to be run by a despot, which you have.
We already voted against Hillary. And we are keeping an eye on trump.
As for class, if they didn't want to come no need to show up. The lack of class comes from them making a bruhaha about not coming. It's a temper tantrum.

Yeah, just like this was a temper tantrum:

tdih-dec16-HD_still_624x352.jpg

Or this was a temper tantrum:

Selma%20march%202.jpg

Or this was:

ebb29f95116dd615480f01d9ded6f020.jpg

You fucking idiots ought to spend a little time outside your cocoon and cozy American borders so you can truly understand how fortunate you are.

I'm good with these democrats showing their true colors. The disrespect they're showing towards our democratic process is very telling. It's something every American should see.

Trump brought out a lot people who voted for their first time. He also won votes from people who normally vote democrat.
These people voted for Trump because they were tired of the status quo. After 8 years of Obama, and seeing things getting worse, they knew it was time to try something different.

Those choosing not to attend the inauguration are a big part of the problem(s) people are tired of.
I believe Trump ought to call out any congress person not there. I'd laugh my balls off.

I would think the smarter thing to do is to rise above it and go. But then, I would like to see race relations improve, so....
So, it's a race issue?
As I understand it, yes.
Number of Democrat lawmakers boycotting Trump's inauguration swells to 19 | Daily Mail Online

Hmmm....
I don't know what the point is here.
Just looking at their pictures and going hmmmmmmm. That's all.
Okie dokie!

Racism and Misandry.

If Donald Trump was a fat, dried out old woman, with cankles, a cheating husband, and a "D" after his name these same losers would lined up to kiss the ring around his anus.

Snowflakes are melting!!!

:rofl:

Trumpers on here need to get used to this, Trump's approval rating is going through the floor.
You obviously missed the news reports and the separate thread about how it is being reported that the butt-hurt snowflake 'All-In' news media has been CAUGHT manipulating the Poll numbers - the same ones you are so arrogantly and misguidedly reciting - to present what they want to show.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

'Fake News', 'Rigging Primaries and Polls', 'All-In Media' strikes again! :p

More Trump propaganda, you poor idiot.

Pew Research is not fake news.

5.png

Forum List

Back