More Than 50 Butt-Hurt Subversive Snowflakes To Skip Inauguration

More than 50 Democrats have announced they will skip Donald Trump’s inauguration - Hot Air

"There are now more than 50 House Democrats — 52, at last count — who have declared that they will not attend the inauguration on Capitol Hill this week"

"National Review
points out that this is not the first time Rep. Lewis and members of the Congressional Black Caucus have decided to skip the inauguration of a Republican president. The same thing happened when George W. Bush was inaugurated. From a 2001 Washington"
Letter I sent to my Congressman and Senators:

As a veteran who served with the 3rd Battalion, 16th Field Artillery, 8th Infantry Division, I was shocked that Donald Trump said, and I quote, "I like people that weren't captured" referring to American soldiers who were captured during times of war.

Since 1941, over 41,000 Americans were captured. In Asia, in many places American soldiers were held, more than half died from starvation and torture.

Donald Trump has never come close to apologizing for such an outrageous comment. As long as he isn't held accountable, what happens to Americans captured under his administration? I could never vote for someone who supports this terrible man by attending his inauguration. He needs, minimum, to apologize to American Veterans.

----------------

Nice to know what Republicans actually think of our soldiers. No wonder they are always trying to cut their benefits and screw them over.
too funny.
So....I see. You think it's funny to denigrate our POWs. Ok. That fits in with the Alt-Right/Right Wing standards.
Quote where he did that? that means a link. I'm waiting.

More than 50 Democrats have announced they will skip Donald Trump’s inauguration - Hot Air

"There are now more than 50 House Democrats — 52, at last count — who have declared that they will not attend the inauguration on Capitol Hill this week"

"National Review
points out that this is not the first time Rep. Lewis and members of the Congressional Black Caucus have decided to skip the inauguration of a Republican president. The same thing happened when George W. Bush was inaugurated. From a 2001 Washington"

As a veteran who served with the 3rd Battalion, 16th Field Artillery, 8th Infantry Division, I was shocked that Donald Trump said, and I quote, "I like people that weren't captured" referring to American soldiers who were captured during times of war.

Since 1941, over 41,000 Americans were captured. In Asia, in many places American soldiers were held, more than half died from starvation and torture.

Donald Trump has never come close to apologizing for such an outrageous comment. As long as he isn't held accountable, what happens to Americans captured under his administration? I could never vote for someone who supports this terrible man by attending his inauguration. He needs, minimum, to apologize to American Veterans.

----------------

Nice to know what Republicans actually think of our soldiers. No wonder they are always trying to cut their benefits and screw them over.
too funny.
So....I see. You think it's funny to denigrate our POWs. Ok. That fits in with the Alt-Right/Right Wing standards.
Your post I replied to......you stated "Too funny" to a poster stating "Nice to know what Republicans actually think of our soldiers. No wonder they are always trying to cut their benefits and screw them over."

"Too funny", eh? Ha Ha

"National Review

----------------

too funny.
Your post I replied to......you stated "Too funny" to a poster stating "Nice to know what Republicans actually think of our soldiers. No wonder they are always trying to cut their benefits and screw them over."

"Too funny", eh? Ha Ha
wow good for you you know what was posted, and I asked you for the link where trump said anything, not rdean. I give two shits about old rdean. I thank him for his service and that's it. He gets nothing more from me. But you go ahead and post up where trump denigrated POWs. just post up the link with the quote. I laugh that someone can't post up a link.

----------------

too funny.

"Too funny", eh? Ha Ha
wow good for you you know what was posted, and I asked you for the link where trump said anything, not rdean. I give two shits about old rdean. I thank him for his service and that's it. He gets nothing more from me. But you go ahead and post up where trump denigrated POWs. just post up the link with the quote. I laugh that someone can't post up a link.
Too funny. Ha Ha

too funny.

"Too funny", eh? Ha Ha
Too funny. Ha Ha
right? Why I said 'too funny' too. And I see you still can't post that quote and link. I never doubted you.

I would like to know if the OP had the same issue when many GOP members of Congress skipped the Inauguration ceremony in 2012.

How many?
Republicans to skip Obama inaugural, head out of town No real fanfare or crying over it either.

about what I expected.

Odd, it was the ONLY source I could find, and it has a record of being wrong, or making up things.

Also, it doesnt' say how many, or even mention if they were members of Congress.

any other sites to back you up?

"Too funny", eh? Ha Ha
Too funny. Ha Ha
right? Why I said 'too funny' too. And I see you still can't post that quote and link. I never doubted you.
Too too funny. Ha Ha.

I would like to know if the OP had the same issue when many GOP members of Congress skipped the Inauguration ceremony in 2012.

How many?
Republicans to skip Obama inaugural, head out of town No real fanfare or crying over it either.

about what I expected.

Odd, it was the ONLY source I could find, and it has a record of being wrong, or making up things.

Also, it doesnt' say how many, or even mention if they were members of Congress.

That's it....but you don't even want to acknowledge that no one was crying over it, do you?

How many?

about what I expected.

That's it....but you don't even want to acknowledge that no one was crying over it, do you?
Cry over what?

an article in ONE website, that has a record of misleading/misrepresenting the news?

AGAIN: How many members of Congress boycotted the 2012 inauguration?

How many?
THe who and how many would have been a nice detail to share.......

She can't.

The 'article' doesn't mention those little details

"National Review
Good... :dance:

"Too funny", eh? Ha Ha
Too funny. Ha Ha
Too too funny. Ha Ha.
right? too too funny, I'm still laughing. thanks, here:
giphy.gif

"National Review

Oh look it's another alt-right troll using their double-secret code "snowflake"…

Oink-oink piggy.
look at the little snowflake thinking she makes a difference.
giphy.gif

Forum List

Back