More than 50 Bush administration alumni – including Donald Rumsfeld come out for Trump

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
This is great news. I think many people who weren't committed before realize they better kick into high gear for making this election campaign 'NEVER HILLARY'.

• This week a 'Bush Alumni Coalition' was announced, with 50 ex-employees of Bush 41 and Bush 43 publicly supporting Donald Trump

• Donald Rumsfeld, Elaine Chao, John Ashcroft and Ari Fleischer are among the former cabinet secretaries and aides advancing the GOP ticket

• They're countering a number of other ex-Bush staffers, including President George H.W. Bush himself, who have expressed support for Hillary Clinton
More than 50 Bush administration alumni warm to Trump

Against: Bush 41, Bush 43, Colin Powell....haven't heard from Condi Rice but I think I know how she feels

does anyone actually want donald rumsfeld's endorsement? he didn't exactly have a record of success or even competence

This is great news. I think many people who weren't committed before realize they better kick into high gear for making this election campaign 'NEVER HILLARY'.

• This week a 'Bush Alumni Coalition' was announced, with 50 ex-employees of Bush 41 and Bush 43 publicly supporting Donald Trump

• Donald Rumsfeld, Elaine Chao, John Ashcroft and Ari Fleischer are among the former cabinet secretaries and aides advancing the GOP ticket

• They're countering a number of other ex-Bush staffers, including President George H.W. Bush himself, who have expressed support for Hillary Clinton

Donald Rumsfeld....:rofl: You consider that a plus? :rofl:

clinton needs to get that in an ad immediately

Last edited:
Rummy is the known unknown, unknown unknown ... who knew?

All the more reason to not vote for Trump, Bush administration officials were consistent at being wrong.

Trump could always get Cheney dog drunk and let him endorse his face with a shotgun.

He has Dan Quayle and Sarah Palin too

And don't forget Chachi from Happy Days

which was bullshit. he knew he was sending guard and reservists into an area flush with ak47s equipped with flak jackets that wouldn't stop rounds fired by them - and that's before we talk about the obvious need for armored vehicles.

Rummy endorsement is one I would not want, but you seem to believe this is a good thing when it is not!

Is this post a joke? Donald Rumsfield; he is one the Republicans have been trying to keep out of site.

There has never been a candidate for President in the USA who had more members and leaders of their own party come out against them as "The Donald".

which was bullshit. he knew he was sending guard and reservists into an area flush with ak47s equipped with flak jackets that wouldn't stop rounds fired by them - and that's before we talk about the obvious need for armored vehicles.

Rummy " the fruit cake" is bullshit?

Forum List

Back