More than 440 reporters lose press passes after White House changes requirements

At least 442 reporters have lost their credentials since the White House press office changed its rules for journalists to be eligible for permanent passes, according to reports.

The White House announced updated standards for a yearly renewal of "hard passes" in May. Journalists who do not obtain hard passes can still apply for a day pass.

Politico reported the number of credentialed White House correspondents dropped from 1417 to 975 after the previous passes expired July 31, with the new number reflecting "a mix of renewals and new applications."

More than 440 reporters lose press passes after White House changes requirements

So if they reveal or ask about Biden corruption, they become unwelcome to attend WH Press Meetings? I thought Biden promised the American people he would run a transparent White House.
Booting the 442 Reporters who have asked President Biden to tell the people the truth he doesn't want to talk about is transparency? And his fill-in Press Secretary regularly refuses to answer questions President Biden should be answering. What happened to transparency? Refusals to answer questions is a far cry from transparency. and omissions of the truth are called errors of omission. Why doesn't Biden answer his own press conference questions?

Fascism, of course. And half this board will jump and cheer and say it's just great.

Can't share a nation with these people. well, at least not one that resembles anything close to America.

Trump hid the White House visitors list from public view.

What was he hiding? Something illegal, no doubt.
No he didn’t…it’s always been a voluntary process on making them readily available, and they’ve always been subject to FOIA.

No policy was changed on that by trump…nor does any of that have anything to do with the 1st amendment, xiden is changing policy to make it harder for the press to cover him

They don't need a press core. With Biden soon moving into his basement, all they need is for one of the Trump investigators to step up as Biden's press representative. The Trump investigators are all professional leakers and that's all Biden needs to bamboozle his low information constituents.

Your posts are always good for their comedic value.
You think so?
Their house. Their rules. My, how quickly we forget what just happened in the last administration. :)
Then again, after a while as I remember, Trump's press secretaries gave up daily briefings because they couldn't answer the questions being thrown at them.

Maybe Biden's team will do the same.
As I recollect from the last election is that the Democrats misused power by conspiring with MSM recipients of Soros cash to say the same lies about President Trump, which was malice aforethought combined with a very scorched earth. And oh? So who forgets what just happened in the last administration? :rolleyes-41:

How many days has it been since Joe Biden had a press conference?
I'm not sure, but the NYTimes link I found in the search engine was fishing for money if you wanted the information shown that were intentionally blocked. Another source said Biden has given 10 press conferences each year, and if memory serves me right, most of the talking if not all is done by his cute little press secretary who doesn't answer questions she does not care to answer. Biden broke his promise to provide a transparent administration by administering no answers to questions that merely shows a total dysfunction of the Biden administration's refusal to tell the truth by way of omission errors that also show prideful arrogance instead of transparency. Categorically, we have totalitarian incompetence in the Biden secrecy club White House that is ten times worse than a monarchy. It's like watching a baseball game where the home team leaves the field before the first inning starts.

Gee a blob supporter hoping for violence. Must be a day of the week that ends in a "y". LOL...
27BIDEN2-articleLarge-v3.jpg

Gee a blob supporter hoping for violence. Must be a day of the week that ends in a "y". LOL...

Typical liberal victim mentality there: Start some shit then then when they get responded to, they're all like "Oh poor meeeee!"

Why are all liberals self-hating masochists?

Typical liberal victim mentality there: Start some shit then then when they get responded to, they're all like "Oh poor meeeee!"

Why are all liberals self-hating masochists?
I would love to see them all gassed and cremated :)
Yeah it would contribute to global warming
in the end, it would be better for all

When did trump remove over 400 press passes?
Trump Changed the Whitehouse press core, and added a bunch of conspiracy and fake news bloggers to the press core, who had never been considered the press. Looks like Biden changed it back, to what it always was by all other previous presidents, but Trump???

Trump Changed the Whitehouse press core, and added a bunch of conspiracy and fake news bloggers to the press core, who had never been considered the press. Looks like Biden changed it back, to what it always was by all other previous presidents, but Trump???

What do you mean "conspiracy and fake news bloggers"? Please provide examples.

Haha yes trump opened up the press corp and allowed more press and more opinions

xiden and the demafasict do the opposite

Thanks for admitting that. democracy dies in darkest

Haha yes trump opened up the press corp and allowed more press and more opinions

I'd hardly call the hundreds in the press core, darkness....:rofl:

Well let’s compare the two, trump loves his grandkids, xiden refused to even acknowledge one for years until he was forced to.
Trump loves his grandkids? :rofl::rofl:

He's never mentioned them or acknowledged them.... that I've heard him do. Not a once!

He didn't even keep his own child close....

At least Trump never threatened to revoke the press privileges of any African journalist, like the racist Demorcats did to Simon Ateba.

You think so?

As I recollect from the last election is that the Democrats misused power by conspiring with MSM recipients of Soros cash to say the same lies about President Trump, which was malice aforethought combined with a very scorched earth. And oh? So who forgets what just happened in the last administration? :rolleyes-41:
Best if you stop wallowing in conspiracy theories and start dealing in reality. The last guy lost because in the end, he was a terrible President. The last administration was as abusive to the press as I've seen since Nixon. And even Nixon's administration understood trying to leverage the press..even though the other hand was trying to do the same thing Trump's people did.

Trump made ALL of his own issues. He could have made them all go away...if only he weren't incompetent, corrupt, and a giant flaming narcissist.

Forum List

Back