More than 3000 dead American servicemen..

Aye. That is why everything I said would happen pre invasion has happened so far. Anybody with a modicum of common sense could see that....Pity the pres and his pals don't have any
Then perhaps you could explain in your eloquent prose how this would protect the US and her interests from future terrorists attacks.

Then perhaps you could explain in your eloquent prose how this would protect the US and her interests from future terrorists attacks.

Invading Iraq was not about terrorists, it was about Saddam not living up to his end of the bargin re 1991 and having WMDs, remember? The US will never be safe from future terrorist attacks. NEVER...

Invading Iraq was not about terrorists, it was about Saddam not living up to his end of the bargin re 1991 and having WMDs, remember?

Yes, your right, Saddam DIDN'T live up to his end of the treaty.

And yes, I do remember.

The US will never be safe from future terrorist attacks. NEVER...

What DO you want?

There are no guarantees sir, but to this point, five years isn't bad, and besides, we were just lucky, that somehow we were flying below the radar before 911.

He's patting himself on the back for something Marine NCOs snapped to back in the 90s. So we're either as brilliant as he thinks he is, or he's as dumb as he thinks we are.:cool:

I will agree with Grump on one thing (mark this down on a calendar somewhere): NOTHING will EVER protect us completely from another terrorist attack. Terrorists have the advantage of attacking when, how and where they want, while we can only react. We may thwart some with good intel and immediate action, but we will never stop them all.

I can tell you what isn't a plan.

Sending more troops to die in roadside bombings suicide bombings and sniper attacks with no discernible enemy to return fire to, that isn't a good plan.

In 'real' wars thousands are killed in reprisals, the invading armies destroy 'all' threats, even percieved.Villages, towns and cities are laid waste.Terror is the order of the day.

We fight with chocolate bars and good deeds.We sacrifice our young men and women, for what?For fuck all as far as I am concerned, you can't win the hearts and minds of muslims, you can't 'fix' Iraq.

What you call “real war” is war against defenceless third world countries that don’t have a nuclear deterent to turn New York, Los Angeles and London into a pile of smoldering ashes like Russia and China.

And this is what the ME really needs. A nuclear arsenal to put a cork in the ass of the psychopaths who post here.

José;522176 said:
What you call “real war” is war against defenceless third world countries that don’t have a nuclear deterent to turn New York, Los Angeles and London into a pile of smoldering ashes like Russia and China.

And this is what the ME really needs. A nuclear arsenal to put a cork in the ass of the psychopaths who post here.

Spoken like a true psychopath. :badgrin:

Forum List

Back