More than 20 dead after shooting at Sutherland Springs church

Those have been proven to be mostly bull. And nobody gets shot when there is no gun.
Would you like to repeat that utterly stupid statement back to yourself?

"...nobody gets shot when there is no gun.."

Holy crap! At a complete and total loss for words here. Nobody would have been shot had the killer decided against walking into a church to kill the entire congregation. You can kill with many other things besides a gun.

Like I just got through saying, "The gun doesn't shoot itself, nor does the sword unsheathe itself from the scabbard"

You don't need a gun to kill people. Cain killed Abel with a rock (yeah, I stole that one).

While I support a certain amount of gun control, it's way premature to make statements when we don't even know who and motive.

I get so tired of everyone jumping to conclusions - ban muslims or ban guns.

Apparently children were among the victims :(

Perhaps America needs to deal with mental health issues better and also Anger Management, many of these mass shooters are slaughtering people because of disappointment in life and/or frustration and so are taking this out on innocent people.

There is a better way to deal with disappointment and/or frustration than shooting people and then either shooting themselves and/or suicide by law enforcement.

Guns don't kill people, guns are inanimate objects, people kill people, but not all people with guns are killers or ever are going to be killers.

Yes people are getting slaughtered in Denmark and the UK as we speak.

I you were smart, you would move there since you find the risk to live here in America to high

-Geaux

i'll keep trying to save lives here.
By doing what exactly? Blaming every mass shooting on the gun and not the gunman?

Mass shootings are not a huge problem with gun control.
Mass shootings are not a huge problem to begin. Unless you count less than one-half of one percent a huge problem. We have bigger problems with out of control college students.

It's not? Go look up what percentage of mass shootings the U.S. has over those in countries in the rest of the world.

By doing what exactly? Blaming every mass shooting on the gun and not the gunman?

Mass shootings are not a huge problem to begin. Unless you count less than one-half of one percent a huge problem. We have bigger problems with out of control college students.

Sure was a problem today for all those dead people.
Automobiles sure was a problem for many more people today than just those who were tragically murdered by some nutjob.

There is a cure for mass shootings.
There is a cure for deaths on our highways and roads too.

We still don’t know the motivation of the Vegas shooter, and it’s been over a month, right?

We might not know all the facts about this shooting within 2 hours of the event...just sayin.

Let's get this straight about the Vegas shooter. He was an older white male, that was a Trump supporter, and as I said in the initial thread, it was because he lost a bunch of money over the months before the shooting.
What a load of bullshit.

Dude on CNN is saying shooters name is Sam Hyde

-Geaux

^^^^ Sam Hyde is the name put out by 4Chan every time there's a mass shooting.

So no the shooter isn't Sam Hyde. Lol but it shows how moronic the MSM is that they fall for the Sam Hyde thing.

Sure was a problem today for all those dead people.
Automobiles sure was a problem for many more people today than just those who were tragically murdered by some nutjob.

There is a cure for mass shootings.

Prohibition of leftism, all power to people, finishing of Deep State!

I you were smart, you would move there since you find the risk to live here in America to high

-Geaux

It's not? Go look up what percentage of mass shootings the U.S. has over those in countries in the rest of the world.
----------------------------- feck that , USA is the USA which is the best nation and society iwith the MOST Freedom n the world , doesn't matter what goes on in the rest of the world Lew .

-Geaux

Go look up how many people are in the USA vs the number of killed by guns. I could care less about other nations.

I'll give you a hint. It is less than one-half of one percent. In other words, you have less than a 0.005 percent chance of being killed by a gun and if you take the number to just those killed in mass shootings, you have less than 0.001 percent chance. You literally are 99.999% safe from guns.

Sam Hyde

Athiest

-Geaux

Here Sam Hyde blamed for the Colorado shooting the other day.

The blaming of Sam Hyde is a long standing 4Chan joke.

upload_2017-11-5_22-26-59.png

We still don’t know the motivation of the Vegas shooter, and it’s been over a month, right?

We might not know all the facts about this shooting within 2 hours of the event...just sayin.

Let's get this straight about the Vegas shooter. He was an older white male, that was a Trump supporter, and as I said in the initial thread, it was because he lost a bunch of money over the months before the shooting.
What a load of bullshit.

Las Vegas gunman was a Trump supporter and happy with him because the stock market was doing well

Go look up how many people are in the USA vs the number of killed by guns. I could care less about other nations.

I'll give you a hint. It is less than one-half of one percent. In other words, you have less than a 0.005 percent chance of being killed by a gun and if you take the number to just those killed in mass shootings, you have less than 0.001 percent chance. You literally are 99.999% safe from guns.

Thank to the second amendment folks are save from dictatorial government.

You don't care about humans in the rest of the world compared to the U.S.?

That's your argument about guns? :rofl:

You don't care about humans in the rest of the world compared to the U.S.?

That's your argument about guns? :rofl:
No. Your argument is a fallacy. Commonly called a red herring.

Forum List

Back