More Than 2,300 Suspected Online Child Sex Offenders Arrested

How relevant is it to the border? It doesn't say anything about how many of the cases involved crossing the southern border, nor does it mention anything about how many or if any foreign nationals were arrested or involved.

I'm not denying any connection, but I don't see any evidence one way or another.

Then you don't know what *evidence* is.

Or your OP didn't actually provide any evidence about this operation being connected to "the situation at the border." ;)

Are you retarded?
Because that's how you're coming across.

Feel free to point out where in the OP article it says anything at all about how the operation was related to the situation at the border. The only mention of anything even vaguely related is when it mentions people leaving the country in order to abuse children, but that's only a border issue if there's some reason border agents should have known such people were leaving to abuse children and coming back after having done so.

Keep in mind that a)I posted my original comments before you provided any other evidence about the operation and b)I never said there was no connection, only that the OP didn't provide evidence of one.

The OP is just fine. You seem to be hyperventilating, though.

:21:

Forum List

Back