More Than 100,000 Americans Signed A petition To Ban George Soros

100K morons who wouldn't know who Soros was if he walked up to them and said "boo"...or offered to buy them ice cream.
They know what their right wing talk media masters tell them. Pathetic.

My wrist is sore from wanking off to the Bobulinski story, but If there's ever a petition to have Soros dropped our of a hovering helicopter, I'll sign it.

100K morons who wouldn't know who Soros was if he walked up to them and said "boo"...or offered to buy them ice cream.
Soros was convicted of Criminal Insider Trading in France and banned from 6 countries. It's all in the news.

Soros was convicted of Criminal Insider Trading in France and banned from 6 countries. It's all in the news.
Jackoff doesn't read the news.

I simply don't care. Soros doesn't dominate my dreams...or cause me to form brilliantly stupid conspiracy theories. He seems to be your Freddy Krueger though. :)

I simply don't care. Soros doesn't dominate my dreams...or cause me to form brilliantly stupid conspiracy theories. He seems to be your Freddy Krueger though. :)

Of course you don't care. He's bankrolling your party.

Good thing his name wasn't Martha Stewart...

Forum List

Back