More Than 1,600,000 Illegals Have Crossed Into The US So Far This Year....Expected To Reach 2,000,000....Measles Outbreaks In TX

No vulgarity, no matter how deeply I've wounded you.
Seemingly, it's the only things you understand.

Animals like you have zero affect on me. I did like you trying to convince me that since republicans give to charity, that excuses you for believing illegals arent entitled to emergency healthcare or food. You pick that up from Ann Coulter? I bet you did, didnt you? LOL!

They can help cure the labor shortage.
They are no skill welfare hos as a group---these people can't fill anything significant other than meat packing. They work when they can work under the table and still collect welfare and do other crimes.

They are no skill welfare hos as a group---these people can't fill anything significant other than meat packing. They work when they can work under the table and still collect welfare and do other crimes.
im willing to bet you never met one.....because you sure as hell have mischaracterized them....

View attachment 548622

Over 1,600,000 illegals have crossed the border this year that have been apprehended....and 208,000 in August alone. The prediction is that over 2,000,000 will cross this year (not counting all of those that get thru unrecorded).That's more people than several states....and it's only getting worse. Because Biden refuses to send them back....even more are coming. But the Biden Administration still claims they have this under control.

Del Rio TX is the Wild Wild West right now...where locals carry loaded weapons, illegals and drug dealers are leaving trash everywhere, stealing cars, breaking into homes. All thanks to the Biden Administration's open border policies.

View attachment 548624

More than 200,000 illegal immigrant encounters have been reported in August — the second straight month the number has exceeded that mark — in an extension of the illegal immigration crisis that has plagued the Biden administration since its start.
There were 208,887 encounters last month, a Department of Homeland Security official told Fox News.
And while the total is down slightly from July’s more than 212,000 encounters, it’s still a 317 percent increase over August 2020, when there were 50,014 apprehensions and a 233 percent jump from August 2019, which recorded 62,707 apprehensions.
Of the encounters in August, 49 percent involved single adults — down 7 percent from July.

Not illegals, but upcoming DNC voters

Our country is being systematically turned into a brown shithole. These people bring nothing but their palms out wanting taxpayers to pay for them.

Do not EVER forget this!! When asked which candidates healthcare plan would pay for the healthcare for illegals, every single stinking Dimocrat raised their evil mother fucking hands!!!

All Democrats At Main Debate Agree Illegal Immigrants Should Get Health Care Coverage​

1633630193005.png

Our country is being systematically turned into a brown shithole. These people bring nothing but their palms out wanting taxpayers to pay for them.

Do not EVER forget this!! When asked which candidates healthcare plan would pay for the healthcare for illegals, every single stinking Dimocrat raised their evil mother fucking hands!!!

All Democrats At Main Debate Agree Illegal Immigrants Should Get Health Care Coverage​

View attachment 548744
Because you'd just rather see people die in the streets. Isnt that right, animal? Hell, you dont even want American citizens to be able to get healthcare......you think healthcare should be based on ability to pay, not need.

Because you'd just rather see people die in the streets. Isnt that right, animal? Hell, you dont even want American citizens to be able to get healthcare......you think healthcare should be based on ability to pay, not need.

This is what government school turns out by the ton.

How about you put your hand in your own pocket for once, Lefty.

This is what government school turns out by the ton.

How about you put your hand in your own pocket for once, Lefty.
So you do think healthcare should be based on ability to pay. Practically every other 1st world country has moved past that thought process. You're still stuck in the old, wrong way to do things.

And I can see from your 2nd statement, you have no clue how a government run health insurance plan works or how insurance works in general. I bet you think your insurance premiums go towards yourself and you alone, right? LIke the insurance company has a little safety deposit box where it puts your money and saves it just for you when you make a claim, right? No, THEY PAY FOR OTHER PEOPLE's claims you dumb animal. THATS THE ENTIRE POINT OF INSURANCE, to spread the risk.

So you do think healthcare should be based on ability to pay. Practically every other 1st world country has moved past that thought process. You're still stuck in the old, wrong way to do things.

And I can see from your 2nd statement, you have no clue how a government run health insurance plan works or how insurance works in general. I bet you think your insurance premiums go towards yourself and you alone, right? LIke the insurance company has a little safety deposit box where it puts your money and saves it just for you when you make a claim, right? No, THEY PAY FOR OTHER PEOPLE's claims you dumb animal. THATS THE ENTIRE POINT OF INSURANCE, to spread the risk.
"So you do think healthcare should be based on ability to pay."

Do you have such a quote by moi????

No?

You were simply lying????

" Practically every other 1st world country has moved past that thought process. You're still stuck in the old, wrong way to do things."

I'll help you pack.

"... government run health insurance plan...."

Can you point out where the Constitution authorizes "government run health insurance plan"????

No?

It is so difficult to interact with Democrats because you are so dumb.
Are enumerated powers stated in the Constitution?

The enumerated powers (also called expressed powers, explicit powers or delegated powers) of the United States Congress are the powers granted to the federal government of the United States. Most of these powers are listed in Article I, Section 8 of the United States Constitution.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enumerated_powers_(United_States)

Enumerated powers (United States) - Wikipedia

How about you thumb through the 'law of the land' and take a gander at the authorized powers of the government....it'll be a whole new experience for you, you dope.

"So you do think healthcare should be based on ability to pay."

Do you have such a quote by moi????

No?

You were simply lying????

" Practically every other 1st world country has moved past that thought process. You're still stuck in the old, wrong way to do things."

I'll help you pack.
I have to stay here and prevent animals like you from destroying America, so I'm not going anywhere. Whether you like it or not, we will eventually have a government run health insurance plan for all citizens. And there is nothing you can do about it.

"... government run health insurance plan...."

Can you point out where the Constitution authorizes "government run health insurance plan"????

No?

It is so difficult to interact with Democrats because you are so dumb.
Are enumerated powers stated in the Constitution?

The enumerated powers (also called expressed powers, explicit powers or delegated powers) of the United States Congress are the powers granted to the federal government of the United States. Most of these powers are listed in Article I, Section 8 of the United States Constitution.

How about you thumb through the 'law of the land' and take a gander at the authorized powers of the government....it'll be a whole new experience for you, you dope.
Tell us all what role does a private insurance company fulfill besides denying coverage? Oh wait, you believe in charity so if you cant pay, just get a go-fund me account and hope to pay for your cancer treatment via charity. That's America 2021. Meanwhile every other 1st world country, it's citizens have no such concern.

I have to stay here and prevent animals like you from destroying America, so I'm not going anywhere. Whether you like it or not, we will eventually have a government run health insurance plan for all citizens. And there is nothing you can do about it.

Here come the leftists! Move your wallet to your front pocket and keep your back to the wall.

Forum List

Back