More Than 1,600,000 Illegals Have Crossed Into The US So Far This Year....Expected To Reach 2,000,000....Measles Outbreaks In TX

1. How do illegals increase unemployment when they take jobs whitey doesnt want?
2. Illegals cant get access to most welfare programs Fact Sheet: Immigrants and Public Benefits
3. Immigrants in general commit less crime than native born citizens
4. So it's illegals all this time preventing you from becoming a billionaire?
5. Illegals cant and dont vote.

Just shut the fuck up with your "blaming the others" bullshit you dumb slob. It's getting tiresome. PIck yourself up by the bootstraps and make something of yourself instead of blaming brown people for all your problems.

You must be a government school grad, huh?

"1. How do illegals increase unemployment when they take jobs whitey doesnt (sic) want?"

Watch this, dunce:

Obama's US Civil Rights Commission, 2010 Report:
"The United States Commission on Civil Rights (Commission) is pleased to transmit this report, The Impact of Illegal Immigration on the Wages and Employment Opportunities of Black Workers. A panel of experts briefed members of the Commission on April 4, 2008 regarding the evidence for economic loss and job opportunity costs to black workers attributable to illegal immigration. The panelists also described non-economic factors contributing to the depression of black wages and employment rates.

Illegal immigration to the United States in recent decades has tended to depress both wages and employment rates for low-skilled American citizens, a disproportionate number of whom are black men."

http://www.usccr.gov/pubs/IllegImmig_10-14-10_430pm.pdf

https://www.usccr.gov/pubs/docs/IllegImmig_10-14-10_430pm.pdf

In the future, post sans the vulgarity that identifies you as a fool, and a Democrat.....or is that redundant?

You must be a government school grad, huh?

"1. How do illegals increase unemployment when they take jobs whitey doesnt (sic) want?"

Watch this, dunce:

Obama's US Civil Rights Commission, 2010 Report:
"The United States Commission on Civil Rights (Commission) is pleased to transmit this report, The Impact of Illegal Immigration on the Wages and Employment Opportunities of Black Workers. A panel of experts briefed members of the Commission on April 4, 2008 regarding the evidence for economic loss and job opportunity costs to black workers attributable to illegal immigration. The panelists also described non-economic factors contributing to the depression of black wages and employment rates.

Illegal immigration to the United States in recent decades has tended to depress both wages and employment rates for low-skilled American citizens, a disproportionate number of whom are black men."
http://www.usccr.gov/pubs/IllegImmig_10-14-10_430pm.pdf

https://www.usccr.gov/pubs/docs/IllegImmig_10-14-10_430pm.pdf

In the future, post sans the vulgarity that identifies you as a fool, and a Democrat.....or is that redundant?
"Factors". As in more than one.

So now you're going to try to convince us all you are now concerned about the welfare of the black man. Good luck with that. And yeah my response blew away all your lies. Thanks for noticing I'm more intelligent than yourself.

"The citizens of America desperately need your help with a problem effecting their lives everyday. Illegals being brought into their country everyday is devatlstating their country. Children, adults, the elderly are all effected, and they need your help.

So please help these unfortunate people with a simple donation. If every day could just donate a few bullets a day we can end this problem for the poor American citizens.

So please, if you have a gun, any gun will do and use it to donate a couple bullets directly into to the illegals we can improve the lives of so many Americans"

"The citizens of America desperately need your help with a problem effecting their lives everyday. Illegals being brought into their country everyday is devatlstating their country. Children, adults, the elderly are all effected, and they need your help.

So please help these unfortunate people with a simple donation. If every day could just donate a few bullets a day we can end this problem for the poor American citizens.

So please, if you have a gun, any gun will do and use it to donate a couple bullets directly into to the illegals we can improve the lives of so many Americans"
Hopefully you are on a FBI watch list.

1. How do illegals increase unemployment when they take jobs whitey doesnt want?
2. Illegals cant get access to most welfare programs Fact Sheet: Immigrants and Public Benefits
3. Immigrants in general commit less crime than native born citizens
4. So it's illegals all this time preventing you from becoming a billionaire?
5. Illegals cant and dont vote.

Just shut the fuck up with your "blaming the others" bullshit you dumb slob. It's getting tiresome. PIck yourself up by the bootstraps and make something of yourself instead of blaming brown people for all your problems.

Lets take care of Americans, fix our problems, our education system and rebuild our economy. We have neither the time or resources to care for illegal aliens.

"Factors". As in more than one.

So now you're going to try to convince us all you are now concerned about the welfare of the black man. Good luck with that. And yeah my response blew away all your lies. Thanks for noticing I'm more intelligent than yourself.

"... you're going to try to convince us all...."

Who are the rest who elected you to speak for them????

Why are you and your sort too cowardly to stand on your own.
Conservatives do.

"The mob mentality is irresistible to people with a desperate need to be popular, and are perennially afraid of getting a bloody nose on the playground of life. A tell-tale sign is the use of terms like “us” and “we” when they write, or speak…as these pronouns speak of popularity, of membership in the larger group…i.e. the mob."
Coulter

"Thanks for noticing I'm more intelligent than yourself."

Be sure to let me know when you'd like to compare educational CVs.

Lets take care of Americans, fix our problems, our education system and rebuild our economy. We have neither the time or resources to care for illegal aliens.

You will never, ever fix the Illegal problem in this country when you have republicans involved. How do you expect them to get votes if the illegal problem is solved?

1. Yes I believe our education system needs vast improvements. Agree with you there.
2. Our economy doesnt need to be rebuilt. It needs to be torn down to decrease the pay gap between the lowest paid and the highest paid. It is an American problem. Other first world countries dont have this problem.
3. We actually have the resources. The first order of business should be to help fix the problems we helped create in the countries where the illegals are coming from so they dont have to leave and come here illegally. It's the least we can do. And probably in the long run the most cost effective thing we can do.

"... you're going to try to convince us all...."

Who are the rest who elected you to speak for them????

Why are you and your sort too cowardly to stand on your own.
Conservatives do.

"The mob mentality is irresistible to people with a desperate need to be popular, and are perennially afraid of getting a bloody nose on the playground of life. A tell-tale sign is the use of terms like “us” and “we” when they write, or speak…as these pronouns speak of popularity, of membership in the larger group…i.e. the mob."
Coulter

"Thanks for noticing I'm more intelligent than yourself."

Be sure to let me know when you'd like to compare educational CVs.
1. By us I meant sane people.
2. You can buy intelligence at a university? Did not know that.

Illegal aliens increase unemployment, cost vast sums in welfare benefits, weigh down the justice system, and decrease the standard of living for real Americans....and decrease the security of our nation.
Yet.....Democrats give them documents that allow them to vote.....it's a quid pro quo.
And to insure that vote, Democrats/Liberals/Progressives would take the birthright from American citizens and award it to illegal aliens.
That's the current Democrat Party position.

7 States Push Noncitizen Voting, 4 States Say No - The Daily ...

https://www.dailysignal.com › 2021/10/06 › 7-states-pu...

22 hours ago — Municipalities in California and Maryland similarly allow noncitizens to vote in local elections. Other jurisdictions are considering doing so.
I've been waiting for my 3 "birth rights" for a year.
My neighbor got her birth rights in the mail. She never even lived in The Great Satan
Her parents left 37 years ago.
BUT shezameerkin
C'mon man.
It's only $3200 US pesos

1. By us I meant sane people.
2. You can buy intelligence at a university? Did not know that.

A wise move in not making the suggestion.....it would have left you in an even more embarrassing light than your posts.

And what are the names of those 'sane people' who encouraged you to speak for them......certainly not Democrats.

Democrats:
1.Many of us have been shocked….appalled, even,…by total and absolute refutation of science found in woke and highly educated Liberals.

The best example…Well, Facebook offers 56 options for your gender. You can use up to 10 of them on your profile. Fifty-six sounds like a lot, but actually a lot of them are variations on a theme — "cisgender man" and "cisgender male," as well as "cis man" and "cis male." In terms of broad categories, there about a dozen.
See Confused by All the New Facebook Genders? Here's What They Mean.

OK…so, so far, if not for government schools, you could consider whether to have children, and whether there are two sexes, or dozens.

2. I always got a chuckle out of this one….”several anti-science, anti-reason, and illiberal idea pathogens including postmodernism, radical feminism, and transgender activism, the latter two of which are rooted in a deeply hysterical form of biophobia (fear of biology). These idea pathogens destroy our understanding of reality and common sense by espousing such positions as…”

“The latest case of mass hysteria - the belief men can get pregnant Now that men can get pregnant, men can also get abortions

It all seems normal, no matter how nuts it is. With that feature of human nature in mind, think about these statements from yesterday’s hearing before the House Oversight Committee. The topic was legal abortion — but because this is 2021, …, the conversation soon turned to the newly-established scientific fact that men can get pregnant.

ABORTION ACTIVIST MALEEHA AZIZ: And I just wanted to acknowledge, a lot of people are being left out of the discussion today. As we know, people get pregnant and not just women. I hear people say over and over again that women get pregnant but that’s excluding people that should be part of this conversation.”
You voted for this.

Democrat "thinking"......and far from sane.

john doe 101
I'm sure the relatives of those raped, robbed and murdered would disagree with you. Oh and lets not forget. ILLEGALS cost we tax payers billions each year.

Illegals break American law to be here and no. They can't vote. Good thing.

Equal protection of the laws is an entitlement.

The law doesn't allow for illegal entry, so have them all leave and apply from their country of origin. Millions of people have applied to live in the US and respectfully wait in their country of origin for an answer to their application. Equal treatment and requirement to follow laws is an obligation.

View attachment 548622

Over 1,600,000 illegals have crossed the border this year that have been apprehended....and 208,000 in August alone. The prediction is that over 2,000,000 will cross this year (not counting all of those that get thru unrecorded).That's more people than several states....and it's only getting worse. Because Biden refuses to send them back....even more are coming. But the Biden Administration still claims they have this under control.

Del Rio TX is the Wild Wild West right now...where locals carry loaded weapons, illegals and drug dealers are leaving trash everywhere, stealing cars, breaking into homes. All thanks to the Biden Administration's open border policies.

View attachment 548624

More than 200,000 illegal immigrant encounters have been reported in August — the second straight month the number has exceeded that mark — in an extension of the illegal immigration crisis that has plagued the Biden administration since its start.
There were 208,887 encounters last month, a Department of Homeland Security official told Fox News.
And while the total is down slightly from July’s more than 212,000 encounters, it’s still a 317 percent increase over August 2020, when there were 50,014 apprehensions and a 233 percent jump from August 2019, which recorded 62,707 apprehensions.
Of the encounters in August, 49 percent involved single adults — down 7 percent from July.

HOW MANY WERE SENT BACK VIA TITLE 42 EXPULSION?

Last edited:
john doe 101
I'm sure the relatives of those raped, robbed and murdered would disagree with you. Oh and lets not forget. ILLEGALS cost we tax payers billions each year.

“In all, nearly 60 percent of immigrants—legal and illegal—are on government assistance, compared with 39 percent of native households. Why would any country voluntarily bring in people who have to be supported by the taxpayer?”
Ann Coulter, ¡Adios, America!: The Left's Plan to Turn Our Country into a Third World Hellhole

1. Here's the answer: the reason that the Democrats/Liberals encourage illegal immigration is for one reason and one reason only: illegals vote for the Democrats.

There is no other benefit to this nation.
None.
Illegals keep wages low, and unemployment of Americans high; it costs billions in welfare services and police costs high.
It is only through the actions of Democrats and illegal aliens that the Left is able to claim a popular vote victory in the last election.
After all, Obama told illegal aliens to get out and vote.

2. Continuing on the theme, one of education for the deluded Democrat voters....

they did not want to jeopardize their goals to become citizens.
But....what the heck.....they vote Democrat.

3. In 2010, the top ten countries of the foreign-born inmates in NY were:

Dominican Republic: 1,314

Jamaica: 849

Mexico: 523

Guyana: 289

El Salvador: 245

Cuba: 242

Trinidad and Tobago: 237

Haiti: 201

Ecuador: 189

Colombia: 168

BTW....between 1985 and 1999, the native-born in the prison population increased 99%.
During that time, the foreign-born in the prison population increased 251%.
http://www.doccs.ny.gov/Research/Reports/2010/ForeignBorn_IRP_Report_2009.pdf

Gee.....it's almost as if they were invited in......

john doe 101

Where did I say we shouldnt come up with a solution for the illegals problem? LIke I told somebody else....you think republicans are genuinely interested in solving this problem? What are they going to run on if they cant blame "the others" for all your problems?

In any case, the solution IMO starts with assisting the countries where the illegals are coming from and where the US helped create the problems there in the first place. It's the least we can do. If people are happy in the countries where they reside, there wouldnt be much of a reason to travel a thousand miles on foot now would there?

Crossing the border is a misdemeanor by the way.

You will never, ever fix the Illegal problem in this country when you have republicans involved. How do you expect them to get votes if the illegal problem is solved?

1. Yes I believe our education system needs vast improvements. Agree with you there.
2. Our economy doesnt need to be rebuilt. It needs to be torn down to decrease the pay gap between the lowest paid and the highest paid. It is an American problem. Other first world countries dont have this problem.
3. We actually have the resources. The first order of business should be to help fix the problems we helped create in the countries where the illegals are coming from so they dont have to leave and come here illegally. It's the least we can do. And probably in the long run the most cost effective thing we can do.
If you can send me my " birth rights" I'll see to it I help

john doe 101
Well it should be a felony as they cost we tax payers billions each year.

These illegals don't want to become US citizens. Their loyalty is to Mexico. All they want is to come here, work and send the US bucks back to Mexico.

If they wanted to become citizens then they would do it legally as many have.

It costs thousands of dollars and years to become a legal US citizen. They sure don't want to spend that money or wait years. They work here illegally and send the money home.

Forum List

Back