More Than 1,600,000 Illegals Have Crossed Into The US So Far This Year....Expected To Reach 2,000,000....Measles Outbreaks In TX

Walls work. Trump built walls. Why is there any problems? :)
May violence and killings and sadistic ways affect your family, your children and your friends. May they make you suffer when the worse happens. And others will not help you. Sell ur kids to pedo interests also. It is coming.

You're the one with the low IQ problem.

If you and your ilk were NOT for open borders you wouldn't always have a reason to be against border walls and other border security methods. You just won't come out and admit you're ok with open borders, you and your party of course will never come out and make the admission, but telling the world's refugees to "surge the border" and then also publicly saying you're in favor of healthcare for illegals, is advertising to the third world to come right in! What is happening right now is what a 2nd grader could have predicted, obviously a flood would come.
A properly constructed wall would have helped and been a great tool, but as usual you fucking morons will always be against it.
Face it, you and your party are pro-illegal alien, you always have been you just won't come out and admit it!
Get this through your thick skull moron. Nobody is for open borders. There is, as there has been for 40 years, a problem at our southern border that needs to be resolved.

Good luck with ANYTHING being done. And no, a wall is not the solution. High tech surveillance and improving conditions in the countries people are leaving are better ways to spend money than a wall. But I know I'll never convince you of that because you're stupid.

Get this through your thick skull moron. Nobody is for open borders. There is, as there has been for 40 years, a problem at our southern border that needs to be resolved.

Good luck with ANYTHING being done. And no, a wall is not the solution. High tech surveillance and improving conditions in the countries people are leaving are better ways to spend money than a wall. But I know I'll never convince you of that because you're stupid.

Like I said, you guys on the left just won't come out and admit you're for open borders, but you always have a reason to put down ANY attempts to secure our borders.
Once in, what do you fucks do? You create sanctuary cities and now even states!
You invite the in, your leaders tell them to "surge the border" and you're ready to give them taxpayer funded healthcare.
Fuck off, the country needs to turn their backs on Dimocrats when it comes to border security and immigration, you fucks are completely irresponsible and have no business having a say on this issue.

GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View attachment 548622

Over 1,600,000 illegals have crossed the border this year that have been apprehended....and 208,000 in August alone. The prediction is that over 2,000,000 will cross this year (not counting all of those that get thru unrecorded).That's more people than several states....and it's only getting worse. Because Biden refuses to send them back....even more are coming. But the Biden Administration still claims they have this under control.

Del Rio TX is the Wild Wild West right now...where locals carry loaded weapons, illegals and drug dealers are leaving trash everywhere, stealing cars, breaking into homes. All thanks to the Biden Administration's open border policies.

View attachment 548624

More than 200,000 illegal immigrant encounters have been reported in August — the second straight month the number has exceeded that mark — in an extension of the illegal immigration crisis that has plagued the Biden administration since its start.
There were 208,887 encounters last month, a Department of Homeland Security official told Fox News.
And while the total is down slightly from July’s more than 212,000 encounters, it’s still a 317 percent increase over August 2020, when there were 50,014 apprehensions and a 233 percent jump from August 2019, which recorded 62,707 apprehensions.
Of the encounters in August, 49 percent involved single adults — down 7 percent from July.

How do you know they're 'illegal.'

Like I said, you guys on the left just won't come out and admit you're for open borders, but you always have a reason to put down ANY attempts to secure our borders.
Once in, what do you fucks do? You create sanctuary cities and now even states!
You invite the in, your leaders tell them to "surge the border" and you're ready to give them taxpayer funded healthcare.
Fuck off, the country needs to turn their backs on Dimocrats when it comes to border security and immigration, you fucks are completely irresponsible and have no business having a say on this issue.

GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are literally a dumb animal. Why do you insist I am for open borders when I SAID I'm not? In any case, because of your stupidity, you're going on ignore.

You're the one with the low IQ problem.

If you and your ilk were NOT for open borders you wouldn't always have a reason to be against border walls and other border security methods. You just won't come out and admit you're ok with open borders, you and your party of course will never come out and make the admission, but telling the world's refugees to "surge the border" and then also publicly saying you're in favor of healthcare for illegals, is advertising to the third world to come right in! What is happening right now is what a 2nd grader could have predicted, obviously a flood would come.
A properly constructed wall would have helped and been a great tool, but as usual you fucking morons will always be against it.
Face it, you and your party are pro-illegal alien, you always have been you just won't come out and admit it!
Fuck off. Democrats were against a monolith sea to sea wall promised by Trump that would be paid for by Mexico. Biden is building barriers as you sit there and cry like a bitch. The biggest point of contention is how to treat asylum seekers not whether to have an open border. Are you stupid or a liar?

Biden is for sensible border security that includes technology, people, and barriers. If he doesn’t propose an immigration and border bill after the budget I’ll be surprised and disappointed.

May violence and killings and sadistic ways affect your family, your children and your friends. May they make you suffer when the worse happens. And others will not help you. Sell ur kids to pedo interests also. It is coming.
Fuck off dipshit. Your impotent posting exposes your cowardice and lack of intelligence. My guess? Shitty HS education, no college, crappy job, divorced or unmarried and your kids (if you have any) hate and are embarrassed by you. Pretty spot on I’d say.

Forum List

Back