More Than 1,100 Ex-Justice Department Officials Call For barr’s Resignation

The letter was signed by Republicans and Democrats. In your alternative universe that does not matter. But to the sane among us it does. To those that care about the Constitution it matters what these people are saying.

The letter was signed by Republicans and Democrats.

So what?

In your alternative universe that does not matter.

In the real universe that doesn't matter.

To those that care about the Constitution it matters what these people are saying.

I'm sure you cared just as deeply about the abuses of the politicized investigations.
Hey, I do care about political investigations and showing favorites. That is why I am angry. I am looking down the road. If Barr and Trump gets away with this the DOJ will just be another weaponized institution to be used against political opponents.

Hey, I do care about political investigations and showing favorites.

Excellent. That's why Flynn and Stone should get zero jail time.

If Barr and Trump gets away with this

Exposing corrupt DOJ insiders, judges, jurors. How dare they!!

the DOJ will just be another weaponized institution to be used against political opponents.

What are you, 12 years old?
Please, the problem with many is that you believe all government is corrupt. There are corrupt parts of the government, but the US government for the most part has been efficient and corruption free. The DOJ in particular has upheld high standards. Anyone who has been to third world nations knows that the US has stood a part from these nations. Why you think we have a third world style government is beyond me. The irony is that Trump is creating exactly the kind of government you think we have.

The DOJ in particular has upheld high standards.

What standards were they using when they launched Crossfire Hurricane?

Crossfire Hurricane was launched by the FBI because of allegations of links between Trump campaign officials and the Russians. There may have made certain mistakes but have taken measures to prevent future mistakes. That does not make the entire DOJ corrupt. Not even close. As a matter of fact, it shows the opposite. That the DOJ takes its integrity seriously.

I just wonder Dana, are these the same 1100 psychology experts who swore Trump unfit for office too despite never even meeting him?

Where where these people when Eric Holder was in town?????

Eric Holder, possibly the most corrupt Attorney General in the history of the United States of America.

Sixteen Scandals: The Legacy of Eric Holder
Lol, you have to link to Tea Party patriots for Eric Holder being corrupt. LOL. Wow talk about desperate. Show me a letter from 2,000 DOJ officials that Holder is corrupt.

Why? We're looking for an HONEST opinion Slaw, not another CORRUPT one. You know 2000 honest DOJ officials? Where were these people for Eric Holder? Loretta Lynch? Janet Reno?

Nope, first one they ever attack is the ONE PERSON INVESTIGATING THEM. :auiqs.jpg:
Boob Toob as usual seems completely lost.
pathetic link
desparate measures
outlandish arguments
Gee, I really hit a nerve haven't I? Usually happens when you don't have any answer for the fact that this is just another Trump hit piece aimed at stopping his swamp drain.
BTW, if you question my tubes, let me tell you, I even own my own tube tester. Probably have 60-70 tubes in my living room right now.

Now if you don't have anything to add to the thread or to put up against the common knowledge of Holder's corruption, do please keep on with the ineffective personal attacks.
You personally attack me than complain when I return fire. Don’t attack me personally and I won’t attack you. As far as Holder is concerned the Pubs controlled the House for 6 years under Obama and found nothing. There was never the revolt of DOJ officials under Holder as you see under Barr. As a matter of fact, there has never been a revolt in the DOJ like this EVER..
  • I can't help it you see facts as personal attacks. Maybe a little counseling would help you.
  • They found plenty on Holder you Twit. GOP just take it and don't act like Democrats.
  • There's never been a revot like this before because no one has ever seriously threatened to expose deep state corruption before!

All this proves is that the Democrats are trying to take a new angle on the STOP TRUMP campaign. Barr is going no where unless, HE wants to. :auiqs.jpg:

Lol, you have to link to Tea Party patriots for Eric Holder being corrupt. LOL. Wow talk about desperate. Show me a letter from 2,000 DOJ officials that Holder is corrupt.

Why? We're looking for an HONEST opinion Slaw, not another CORRUPT one. You know 2000 honest DOJ officials? Where were these people for Eric Holder? Loretta Lynch? Janet Reno?

Nope, first one they ever attack is the ONE PERSON INVESTIGATING THEM. :auiqs.jpg:
pathetic link
desparate measures
outlandish arguments
Gee, I really hit a nerve haven't I? Usually happens when you don't have any answer for the fact that this is just another Trump hit piece aimed at stopping his swamp drain.
BTW, if you question my tubes, let me tell you, I even own my own tube tester. Probably have 60-70 tubes in my living room right now.

Now if you don't have anything to add to the thread or to put up against the common knowledge of Holder's corruption, do please keep on with the ineffective personal attacks.
You personally attack me than complain when I return fire. Don’t attack me personally and I won’t attack you. As far as Holder is concerned the Pubs controlled the House for 6 years under Obama and found nothing. There was never the revolt of DOJ officials under Holder as you see under Barr. As a matter of fact, there has never been a revolt in the DOJ like this EVER..
  • I can't help it you see facts as personal attacks. Maybe a little counseling would help you.
  • They found plenty on Holder you Twit. GOP just take it and don't act like Democrats.
  • There's never been a revot like this before because no one has ever seriously threatened to expose deep state corruption before!
All this proves is that the Democrats are trying to take a new angle on the STOP TRUMP campaign. Barr is going no where unless, HE wants to. :auiqs.jpg:
‘Deep state corruption” ???? You Trumpers are totally lost in your bizarro world of conspiracy theories. You have no idea what you are talking about nor do I think you have a scintilla of a clue of how the DOJ operates. Not a Clue. Your posts prove.

Stick to tubes and not politics.

So what?

To those that care about the Constitution it matters what these people are saying.

I'm sure you cared just as deeply about the abuses of the politicized investigations.
Hey, I do care about political investigations and showing favorites. That is why I am angry. I am looking down the road. If Barr and Trump gets away with this the DOJ will just be another weaponized institution to be used against political opponents.

the DOJ will just be another weaponized institution to be used against political opponents.

Please, the problem with many is that you believe all government is corrupt. There are corrupt parts of the government, but the US government for the most part has been efficient and corruption free. The DOJ in particular has upheld high standards. Anyone who has been to third world nations knows that the US has stood a part from these nations. Why you think we have a third world style government is beyond me. The irony is that Trump is creating exactly the kind of government you think we have.

Crossfire Hurricane was launched by the FBI because of allegations of links between Trump campaign officials and the Russians. There may have made certain mistakes but have taken measures to prevent future mistakes. That does not make the entire DOJ corrupt. Not even close. As a matter of fact, it shows the opposite. That the DOJ takes its integrity seriously.

Crossfire Hurricane was launched by the FBI because of allegations of links between Trump campaign officials and the Russians.

Yeah, that conversation in a bar with that Australian politician...….wow!
Very serious!!!

There may have made certain mistakes

Mistakes. Lies. Corruption. You know, the usual things that you do when you decide to investigate the Presidential campaign of the opposing party.....using the DOJ.

I've never seen this happen before. I don't think it's ever happened in our nation.

Things must be getting very bad for more than 11 hundred ex justice department officials to call for barr to resign.

I hope all those who are left in the DOJ follow their advice.

More than 1,100 ex-Justice Department officials call for Barr’s resignation
Argumentum Ad Populum

4mmrcPL.jpg

Um, hey dummy.............ANYONE can sign that online petition claiming they are anyone with any title.

It a sham meant to fool crayon eating, single digit IQ morons with terminal TDS.

It worked on you.:21:
Is that all you have dumb ass. You have nothing but sorry excuses. When you think of something intelligent to contribute come back. Show me something where they are not whom they proclaim to be. What a moron.

BTW you shouldn’t wear your stupidity on your sleeve by equating not guilty with exoneration.
Sorry to burst your bubble, Simpleton.
Anyone cn click on the link nd sign up.
Prove they are not who they say they are, dumbass. You’re the one making the allegation.
I don't need to prove anything to a single digit IQ simpleton like you.

Anyone can click the link and sign up.
What are you on repeat mode, you low IQ amoeba. You made an allegation, now prove it. If you can’t then you are just lying. As if that is anything new. LOL. :5_1_12024:
Not my problem you are too stupid to figure out how to use the link to get to the form on the alt-left website anyone can fill out.

Crossfire Hurricane was launched by the FBI because of allegations of links between Trump campaign officials and the Russians.

Very serious!!!

Mistakes. Lies. Corruption. You know, the usual things that you do when you decide to investigate the Presidential campaign of the opposing party.....using the DOJ.

I am not going to say mistakes were not made by the FBI. The Inspector General Report said so. As I said Christopher Ray is following the IG’s recommendations.

As far as the DOJ goes my assessment stands. They are among the best public servants the US has to offer.

Is that all you have dumb ass. You have nothing but sorry excuses. When you think of something intelligent to contribute come back. Show me something where they are not whom they proclaim to be. What a moron.

BTW you shouldn’t wear your stupidity on your sleeve by equating not guilty with exoneration.
Prove they are not who they say they are, dumbass. You’re the one making the allegation.

What are you on repeat mode, you low IQ amoeba. You made an allegation, now prove it. If you can’t then you are just lying. As if that is anything new. LOL. :5_1_12024:
Not my problem you are too stupid to figure out how to use the link to get to the form on the alt-left website anyone can fill out.

upload_2020-2-17_20-24-39.gif

Very serious!!!

I am not going to say mistakes were not made by the FBI. The Inspector General Report said so. As I said Christopher Ray is following the IG’s recommendations.

As far as the DOJ goes my assessment stands. They are among the best public servants the US has to offer.

They are among the best public servants the US has to offer.

Some of them.
Some are just whiney twats.

View attachment 307279
Your stupidity is still not my problem, Simpleton.

So what?

The ironic thing is that the FBI actually created the allegations they worked off. A rookie cop could have seen through the so-called "Steele dossier" but the FBI leadership was desperate to portray it as true. The Obama administration was in charge and behaved like a banana republic. Hussein, the FBI leadership and maybe even Brennan's CIA leadership conspired to overthrow the results of an election. The whole freaking cabal would have been hanged 200 years ago but when the (almost) entire media becomes the propaganda arm of a political party any affront to the Constitution is possible.

pathetic link
desparate measures
outlandish arguments

‘Deep state corruption” ???? You Trumpers are totally lost in your bizarro world of conspiracy theories. You have no idea what you are talking about nor do I think you have a scintilla of a clue of how the DOJ operates. Not a Clue. Your posts prove.

If there is no corruption in the deep state to drain, then why was Trump elected on it and why all the fear?

Nonsensible Shoes: Top 10 Eric Holder scandals (to date)

ATF gunwalking scandal - Wikipedia

Eric Holder Is Sweating Bullets After This Scandal Broke

The 5 Biggest Controversies of Eric Holder's Term as Attorney General

18 Major Scandals in Obama's ‘Scandal-Free’ Presidency

https://www.usnews.com/debate-club/...lder-is-defying-the-law-by-resisting-subpoena

Eric Holder slammed for ‘Fast and Furious’ obstruction

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/03/exposing_eric_holders_obstruction_of_justice.html

Full Coverage: ATF's Fast and Furious scandal

Eric Holder’s 7 Worst Actions as Attorney General

https://nypost.com/2014/12/14/how-eric-holder-spun-the-fast-and-furious-scandal-to-a-lapdog-media/

Indict Eric Holder | Investor's Business Daily

Did an Ex-FBI Agent Write This Open Letter to Eric Holder?

Documents confirm Eric Holder's role in Fast and Furious cover-up

Fast & Furious: Obama’s First Scandal | National Review

eric holder ap scandal

As Democrats Threaten Barr, a Look Back at Holder’s Contempt Charge

Don't worry, Chopped Cabbage, there is nothing to this, Eric is safely ensconced in the deep state, no ex-DOJs will call him a criminal. It is all just a vast right wing conspiracy led by discredited news sources.

View attachment 307279

upload_2020-2-17_20-28-11.gif

View attachment 307279

View attachment 307280
Nice pic. Exactly how I envisioned you.

pathetic link
desparate measures
outlandish arguments

If there is no corruption in the deep state to drain, then why was Trump elected on it and why all the fear?

https://www.usnews.com/debate-club/...lder-is-defying-the-law-by-resisting-subpoena

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/03/exposing_eric_holders_obstruction_of_justice.html

https://nypost.com/2014/12/14/how-eric-holder-spun-the-fast-and-furious-scandal-to-a-lapdog-media/

eric holder ap scandal

Don't worry, Chopped Cabbage, there is nothing to this, Eric is safely ensconced in the deep state, no ex-DOJs will call him a criminal. It is all just a vast right wing conspiracy led by discredited news sources.

You really are a Boob Toob. You give mostly trash opinion pieces and state they are facts. You tubes are burned out from what I can see.

Last edited:

View attachment 307279

View attachment 307280
Still can’t justify your lie, can ya, Dumbass?

View attachment 307279

View attachment 307280
No lie on my part.

once again, your stupidity isn’t my concern,

No lie on my part.

once again, your stupidity isn’t my concern,
Coming from an idiot who doesn’t know the definition of exoneration. LOL. :dance:

eric holder ap scandal

You really are a Boob Toob. You give trash opinion pieces and state they are facts. You tubes are burned out from what I can see.

Sure Buttercup. All trash opinion pieces. Even ABC News and the New York Times? Yep. All trash, just like you. All trash, just like these hasbeen DOJers using politics to try to influence an election. I wonder how many more votes that'll get Donald? Keep that head in the sand, there boy. November 3 is coming up real fast and Trump, Rudy and Barr got one hell of an October surprise in store for you!!! :21:

Forum List

Back