More Than 1,100 Ex-Justice Department Officials Call For barr’s Resignation

Your stupidity is still not my problem, Simpleton.

View attachment 307280
Nice pic. Exactly how I envisioned you.
Still can’t justify your lie, can ya, Dumbass?
No lie on my part.

once again, your stupidity isn’t my concern,
Coming from an idiot who doesn’t know the definition of exoneration. LOL. :dance:
More stupidity from you.

But it’s good to know Trump’s EXONERATION chaps your ass.

I have grown bored with your idiocy. Go find a 5 year old to show you how to get to the form anyone can fill out.

see ya!

Still can’t justify your lie, can ya, Dumbass?
No lie on my part.

once again, your stupidity isn’t my concern,
Coming from an idiot who doesn’t know the definition of exoneration. LOL. :dance:
More stupidity from you.

But it’s good to know Trump’s EXONERATION chaps your ass.

I have grown bored with your idiocy. Go find a 5 year old to show you how to get to the form anyone can fill out.

see ya!
Goodbye and good riddance.

I've never seen this happen before. I don't think it's ever happened in our nation.

Things must be getting very bad for more than 11 hundred ex justice department officials to call for barr to resign.

I hope all those who are left in the DOJ follow their advice.

More than 1,100 ex-Justice Department officials call for Barr’s resignation

Who gives a shit? So 1,100 ex democrat
DOJ pensioners are joining the resistance?
Fuck em.

Jo
They have no idea who they are. Anyone can go to the form and fill it out.:21:

I've never seen this happen before. I don't think it's ever happened in our nation.

Things must be getting very bad for more than 11 hundred ex justice department officials to call for barr to resign.

Fuck em.

Jo

Just another DNC prank.

Jo

It is reported more than 2,000 employees have called for Barr's resignation; and still growing.

The DOJ employs 100,000 people....
So fuckin what? Nobody cares.

The other 98,000 obviously disagree.

Fuck you...you're just an idiot.

Jo

Fuck em.

Jo

Get you head out of the sand and stop lying on issues you have no clue about. Real patriots are putting their job before their security, knowing the asshole your revere hired a dishonest jerk - much like himself - to protect his fat ass. Barr would protect himself by resigning, if he continues being trump's private attorney he may very well spend some time in a cell with the other crook, Rudi G.

Fuck em.

Jo

Get you head out of the sand and stop lying on issues you have no clue about. Real patriots are putting their job before their security, knowing the asshole your revere hired a dishonest jerk - much like himself - to protect his fat ass. Barr would protect himself by resigning, if he continues being trump's private attorney he may very well spend some time in a cell with the other crook, Rudi G.
How are they putting their jobs on the line if they are “Ex” employees?

Anyone can go fill out the form, Stupid.

Fuck em.

Jo

Get your head out of Obama's ass...
The DOJ employs 100,000 people you dipshit. I'm sure at least half of them
Are Never Trumpers....so fuckin what?
This is not a significant find for any reason.

Jo

Fuck em.

Jo

The delusion is awesome....lol. I'll bet some people filled out a hundred forms each.

Jo

Fuck em.

Jo

Calling everyone stupid must be because growing up you were called stupid or dumb by your teachers and peers. Only stupid people, like you, will vote for trump again. Trump is toxic, and you are too.

How in the world did democrat operatives even find "more than" 1,100 ex-justice officials much less coach them how to sign a fake petition?

How in the world did democrat operatives even find "more than" 1,100 ex-justice officials much less coach them how to sign a fake petition?

upload_2020-2-17_18-3-15.jpeg

Fuck em.

Jo

Calling everyone stupid must be because growing up you were called stupid or dumb by your teachers and peers. Only stupid people, like you, will vote for trump again. Trump is toxic, and you are too.
So you can’t explain how “ex” employees are putting their jobs on the line.

Got it.

Why do you think they are "ex," comrade?

They are corrupt motherfuckers who were driven from their little kleptocracy. They don't like it.

Buncha congress-critters too.

Awww.

Well, they can go blow a goat.

Drain the swamp!
I agree! Start with tRump and Barr.

Fuck em.

Jo

Got it.

"Got it"? LOL see below, the one on stage right is you:

1,width=650,height=650,appearanceId=1,backgroundColor=fff.jpg

Got it.

"Got it"? LOL see below, the one on stage right is you:

1,width=650,height=650,appearanceId=1,backgroundColor=fff.jpg
I see cartoons is all you have when your stupidity is exposed.

Forum List

Back