More Tales Of White Supremacy And White Privilege

Status
Not open for further replies.
And then there's this one. California dropped affirmative action based on race and replaced it with admissions based on grades and merit.

Since voters in 1996 stopped the California State University system from recruiting students based on race and offering recruited students scholarships to relieve financial burdens, the share of Black and Native American students has fallen.
It took a initiative to accomplish that.

Let’s say I am racist ?

You still get the job.
You still get the car.
You still get the house.
Your kids still get the college of their choice.

So how does me or any blk person being racist affect your life ?

Black ppl have done nothing to whites. You are assuming that we think like white ppl.

If we had a blk hospital and a white person needed treatment. We would treat that white person and we wouldn’t use whites as Guinea pigs in blk hospitals, the same way whites use blks as guinea pigs in white hospitals

We would not run around trying to prove how stupid and violent white ppl are. The same way white ppl r always running around trying to prove how stupid n violent blk ppl are

We would not allow a blk Police force to blow the Brains out of unarmed white ppl and walk free. The same way white pplallow a white police force to blow the brains out of blk ppl n walk free.

Black ppl could never treat white ppl. The way whites have treated blk ppl

God just didn’t make us that way. He just didn’t give us that heart.

Remember blk ppl don’t have that racial insecurity which would cause us to mistreat whites as a group. The way whites do with blks.
Bullshit.

Do ppl realize that white supremacist terrorist Payton Gendron has NOT been charged with a hate crime?

Also. Despite killing almost a dozen innocent Black people, Gendron has only been charged with ONE count of First degree murder
Give it time. People are often arrested on a single charge, since it's easier to do the paperwork on one than many. By the time he goes to trial, he will be facing a couple of dozen assorted charges ranging from discharging a firearm in public to hate crimes. He probably will face Federal Charges in Federal Court as well as the New York specific charges.

A second hand source is not official.

And here’s thing YOU HAVE REALLY TRIED. You have been googling away and you have nothing. Absolutely nothing.

As if white ppl are gonna allow blk ppl to cheat the system. Are you mad ? When has that ever happened?

I more than proved the point, so have others. Affirmative action has given some people opportunities, and wasted opportunities on others.

I more than proved the point, so have others. Affirmative action has given some people opportunities, and wasted opportunities on others.
You say dumbs blks are getting into universities with lower scores than whites

Ok. Show it. Show me FIRST HAND SOURCES FROM THE UNIVERSITY were they state that’s the case.
Remember white ppl had no problem with “Whites Only” signs so if they believe in something they show it. So show it.

First hand. You understand ? First hand

Do ppl realize that white supremacist terrorist Payton Gendron has NOT been charged with a hate crime?

Also. Despite killing almost a dozen innocent Black people, Gendron has only been charged with ONE count of First degree murder

Yes, it's called due process. It's going to take months for a prosecutor to sort out what he can actually be charged with. So you charge the minimum to keep him in jail as the lawyers figure it out. Duh.

Let’s say I am racist ?

You still get the job.
You still get the car.
You still get the house.
Your kids still get the college of their choice.

So how does me or any blk person being racist affect your life ?

It isn't about how it effects my life, it's how it effects yours and society in general.

You see, I actually agree with you that we need to do more to end racism. But if you are constantly whining about every perceived grievance without taking any responsibility, it's kind of hard to take you seriously.

I get the job because I have decades of work experience.
I get the car because I've successfully paid off FIVE car loans.
Yeah, I got the house, but man, did I have to jump through some hoops because of how they fouled up the housing market in 2008.
I didn't get to go to the college of my choice. I worked two minimum wage jobs and joined the National Guard to work my way through a state college.

I didn't spend my life whining that someone called my Grandfather a Kraut in the 1930's.

No, that's an established fact. They even defend it.

When did they try it? It needs to be a long-term standard, not a one-off.
There was a whole period around Columbine where the news media didn't put mass shootings on the front page, and news shows didn't lead with them.

They kept on happening.

Hey, do you know what DID reduce mass shootings? Actually having an Assault Weapons Ban.

1653332452245.png

JoeB131

First hand

And you n Lisa558 are projecting because white supremacy itself is a welfare system for whites

There are no policies that favour blacks over whites in any university. None.

And your abysmal effort at proving me wrong has shown that.

I notice your silent about the way the University of Michigan (And many uni's in America) give out 16 points to kids from certain lily-white Upper Peninsulas ?

And 4 points for children of overwhelmingly white alumni ?

And 10 points for students who went to the state’s “top” schools ?

And 8 points for those who took a full slate of Advanced Placement classes in high schools (which classes are far less available in schools serving students blk students)

You have scandals were affluent white and non black individuals, including television actors, corporate executives and bankers bribed and frauded their way to get admission for their children into America's most prestigious universities ?
They are letting dumb-ass white students in there all day because of their fathers or uncles. Most blacks applying could run circles around them academically but they would never ever be admitted.

College admissions is nothing but game.

They can and do say anything to black students "your application was late" “it got lost” "We don’t like your essay"............. ANYTHING.

.We are taking no one's spots trust me.

You have a legacy and being a legacy only works if you have a trust fund and your parents have been donating a good % of their annual salary to the school or your dad holds political office or your parents are fortune 500 CEOs, COOs, CFOs or CAOs.

Anyone else, it's still a crap shot.

It might get your resume an extra 5 second glance but if they see average jobs and medium income zip-code on your application, you can forget about it.

Blaming the handful of black people that get in is ridiculous. More Black Americans are becoming doctors (despite the obstacles set for black people) and non-blacks hate to see a black person who is superior to them in anything and become bitter and jealous.

Bullshit.
Paul is in major denial. If a black kid with a 3.3 GPA and a white kid with a 3.6 GPA both want to become doctors, the black kid gets standards dropped so he can get in, and the white kid is rejected.

It‘s past time to abolish these racist policies.

First hand

And you n @Lisa558 are projecting because white supremacy itself is a welfare system for whites

There are no policies that favour blacks over whites in any university. None.
I notice your silent about the way the University of Michigan (And many uni's in America) give out 16 points to kids from certain lily-white Upper Peninsulas ?

I provided more than enough evidence that this happens. Denying it is intellectually dishonest.

16 points for being from the UP doesn't mean that much.

You have scandals were affluent white and non black individuals, including television actors, corporate executives and bankers bribed and frauded their way to get admission for their children into America's most prestigious universities ?

Yes, and the people who did that were all punished.

They are letting dumb-ass white students in there all day because of their fathers or uncles. Most blacks applying could run circles around them academically but they would never ever be admitted.

All day? Do you have figures that all the legacies are dumb. I'm the first one to admit, that the "legacies" have all sorts of privileges that blacks and most working class whites don't have...

College admissions is nothing but game.

I agree entirely. So let's get a fair system. No legacies, no dean's recommendations. GPA and SAT scores. Period. Let the chips fall where they may.

You have a legacy and being a legacy only works if you have a trust fund and your parents have been donating a good % of their annual salary to the school or your dad holds political office or your parents are fortune 500 CEOs, COOs, CFOs or CAOs.

Um, yeah, that's how elite schools stay elite. By building that loyalty among alumni who donate. Which is why I think they SHOULD admit more minorities... within reason.

It might get your resume an extra 5 second glance but if they see average jobs and medium income zip-code on your application, you can forget about it.

Actually, as someone who writes resumes as a business... there are dozens of factors that get your resume looked at.... or rejected.

The biggest goof I see is the idiot who cuts and pastes his job description into his resume, along with all the HR legalize like "Other duties as assigned". My second favorite is the goofy email address.

Blaming the handful of black people that get in is ridiculous. More Black Americans are becoming doctors (despite the obstacles set for black people) and non-blacks hate to see a black person who is superior to them in anything and become bitter and jealous.

Um, yeah, I don't think most white people give it a second thought.

I know I've seen people promoted due to affirmative action (Both race and gender) who didn't earn it. That's what causes resentment in white people. I know one place I recently worked, I and another white person were passed up for an AA hire. Then we ended up doing most of her work because she couldn't handle it.

JoeB131
I know I've seen people promoted due to affirmative action (Both race and gender) who didn't earn it.

Not. You haven’t.

I’m pretty sure you know that a white man with a criminal record and has been in prison is more likely to get the job than black men who are clean

I'm pretty sure you know this.

Fact is - Real evidence of anti-white bias in the workplace is extraordinarily rare. And of course most jobs are never advertised. They are filled by word-of-mouth and networking: a process which favours whites even more

Paul is in major denial. If a black kid with a 3.3 GPA and a white kid with a 3.6 GPA both want to become doctors, the black kid gets standards dropped so he can get in, and the white kid is rejected.

It‘s past time to abolish these racist policies.

And this is where I part company. If the 3.3 GPA guy gets in, and he ends up becoming a doctor and serving an underserved community, then the greater good is served. As opposed to the 3.6 GPA guy, who gets a job injecting Botox into old ladies' faces.

You spend a lot of time whining that all black folks need to do is not get pregnant and stay in school, but when 3.3 does that, without the benefit of the best schools, or private tutors, you still want to penalize him.

JoeB131

I’m also pretty sure you know that

Wells Fargo held fake job interviews with black applicants to boost its diversity stats but the jobs had already been promised to white people (Click on Pic)

1653089571660.png

Yt folks will do everything BUT not be racist (lol)

When I think of Wells Fargo, I think double-dealing, shady, racket, hoax - it’s entire business structure is a long ass con-game. They will literally sacrifce their health in order to maintain white supremacy

You could not pay me to bank with them. The corruption has no bottom.

Not. You haven’t.

I’m pretty sure you know that a white man with a criminal record and has been in prison is more likely to get the job than black men who are clean

Yeah, actually, I have...

As far as prisons go, um, that's largely a career deal killer no matter what race you are.

Fact is - Real evidence of anti-white bias in the workplace is extraordinarily rare. And of course most jobs are never advertised. They are filled by word-of-mouth and networking: a process which favours whites even more

Oh, I'll agree, networking is the BEST way to find a job. Two of my last three positions were found through networking. Which means that I had a co-worker who liked me enough to want to work with me again.

Now, here's the thing. I have no idea how many jobs I didn't get because of AA, because I never worked at those companies to know. I know that TWO jobs in my career, I was passed up, once for a white woman because the company was being sued by another white woman for gender discrimination. I eventually got the promotion anyway when she failed.

The other position I've seen was the more recent one, where I was brought on as a contractor help a department sort out it's processes and procedures. Actually documented and streamlined their procedures into a working booklet that I'm told they are STILL using. Yet I was not brought on FT because they did an affirmative action hire. I had to explain to this woman how do do certain functions because she really wasn't capable of learning them. She'd spend half her day surfing on Amazon.

No animus against this woman, I eventually got a better job. Because I don't give up.

Yeah, actually, I have...

As far as prisons go, um, that's largely a career deal killer no matter what race you are.

Oh, I'll agree, networking is the BEST way to find a job. Two of my last three positions were found through networking. Which means that I had a co-worker who liked me enough to want to work with me again.

Now, here's the thing. I have no idea how many jobs I didn't get because of AA, because I never worked at those companies to know. I know that TWO jobs in my career, I was passed up, once for a white woman because the company was being sued by another white woman for gender discrimination. I eventually got the promotion anyway when she failed.

The other position I've seen was the more recent one, where I was brought on as a contractor help a department sort out it's processes and procedures. Actually documented and streamlined their procedures into a working booklet that I'm told they are STILL using. Yet I was not brought on FT because they did an affirmative action hire. I had to explain to this woman how do do certain functions because she really wasn't capable of learning them. She'd spend half her day surfing on Amazon.

No animus against this woman, I eventually got a better job. Because I don't give up.
Stop with sealybobo blabbing about your life. I don’t care bcoz there other person is not here to defend themselves

The thing who is better at a job is simply an OPINION. One guy will say this boss is a ball breaker another will say they’re the best they have ever had

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Ok. Show it. Show me FIRST HAND SOURCES FROM THE UNIVERSITY were they state that’s the case.
Remember white ppl had no problem with “Whites Only” signs so if they believe in something they show it. So show it.

First hand. You understand ? First hand
Obama---affirmative action let into harvard despite known bad school and test scores.

Bullshit. So Joe tell me, when have whites been given ANYTHING based solely on merit?

I’m also pretty sure you know that

Wells Fargo held fake job interviews with black applicants to boost its diversity stats but the jobs had already been promised to white people (Click on Pic)

Wells Fargo does all sorts of unethical shit. They were the company that opened dozens of fake accounts to boost their numbers.

But, um, yeah, this isn't unusual, either. Usually, when a company posts a job, they often have an internal candidate in mind, but they are required to advertise it to comply with EEO laws.

When I think of Wells Fargo, I think double-dealing, shady, racket, hoax - it’s entire business structure is a long ass con-game. They will literally sacrifce their health in order to maintain white supremacy

You could not pay me to bank with them. The corruption has no bottom.

Uh, yeah... the banking industry has a lot of ethical problems. Remember 2008. I won't ever forget it.
But not everything is a White Supremecist conspiracy.

You see, here's kind of the problem. A company should be able to run their company the way they see fit. If they want to promote the boss' idiot nephew, that might be ethically wrong, but it's their choice to make. The idea of the government coming in and TELLING a company who they have to hire, even if they don't think that person is a good fit, does kind of rub people the wrong way. It's not like the government is going to come in and compensate them for hiring a knob.

Let's take this away from Race for a moment. The ADA was passed to encourage employers to hire more people with disabilities, but it ended up having the opposite effect, because any disabled employee you hire is pretty much a walking lawsuit. And usually the best place to cut that off is at the interview stage. AA kind of has the same effect, that employers will meet the bare minimum and go no further.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back