More Tales Of White Supremacy And White Privilege

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, first of all, you are completely off on the generations and the timeline. And second, I just said a couple spots up that even after I have told you how awful it is to call me evil because i won’t submit to your “blacks are blameless because they’re victims” narrative, you double down and work it AGAIN that I am evil. I told you I would not engage with your further.

Now if you have additional questions for me regarding how hard work, sacrifice, and the right choices enabled my family to move from poverty to the middle class in 10 years, then you need to say you were wrong in calling me “evil,” and apologize.
I'm not surprised that I'm off on the generations and timeline because your explanations were vague and I'm just found out after the fact that it's your parents you're talking about and not your grandparents.

And you keep misrepresenting the things I say, I have NEVER made the statement "blacks are blameless because they're victims". That's your erroneous interpretation of the many things you are being told.

I will say this however, while the story you told about your parents may be plausible, that's not where the story of your family began. How did your grandparents, with no money and no education, manage to survive and provide a home for your parents which allowed them to prosper by going to school and living with them until they were self-sufficient college degree bearing professionals? And how did they do it in the span of 10 years?

Stating that you will only answer if I apologize to you is a slick way of avoiding having to answer the essential questions but it also leaves that gaping hole in your story which is how it all began.

I will apologize for the Justin Bieber posting though. I did that as a joke however apparently you didn't think it was funny.

Do you like the word heinous better?

I'm not surprised that I'm off on the generations and timeline because your explanations were vague and I'm just found out after the fact that it's your parents you're talking about and not your grandparents.

And you keep misrepresenting the things I say, I have NEVER made the statement "blacks are blameless because they're victims". That's your erroneous interpretation of the many things you are being told.

I will say this however, while the story you told about your parents may be plausible, that's not where the story of your family began. How did your grandparents, with no money and no education, manage to survive and provide a home for your parents which allowed them to prosper by going to school and living with them until they were self-sufficient college degree bearing professionals? And how did they do it in the span of 10 years?

Stating that you will only answer if I apologize to you is a slick way of avoiding having to answer the essential questions but it also leaves that gaping hole in your story which is how it all began.

I will apologize for the Justin Bieber posting though. I did that as a joke however apparently you didn't think it was funny.

Do you like the word heinous better?
No it’s not. You called me evil, and you need to recognize how wrong that is and apologize.

And there’s no gaping hole in my story. You just refuse to accept that impoverished parents, raising their children in tenements, could see those kids graduate from college - starting from nothing and amidst horrific antisemitism - and havr successful lives. You think there’s a ”secret” somehow. That’s because you keep making excuses for blacks who don’t do the same things.

1) Have the right values, discipline, motivation, ability to make sacrifices, and work extremely hard.

2) Finish school.

3) Don’t have any children until you are married and can afford them.

That’s it. No secret. Poverty to middle class in 10 years, and onto affluence 10 years after that.

Last edited:
he Holocaust had not yet occurred in 1919 so do you have another excuse?

Dates weren't critical to my argument, but never mind. If the worst thing that happened to you was the Tulsa riots, they just aren't that bad.

No, they're not even close to being the same thing but I now know that you can't be taken seriously.

Well at least they caught this person huh?

A lot of stupid people did a lot of stupid things during the BLM riots... and most of them will never be charged for it.

Okay, equal time and fairness. We are week past the mass shooting in Buffalo, and people are barely talking about it anymore. Just like people stopped talking about MathBoi Fly errrr... Darrell Brooks after about a week. We always have a new horror to focus on in this country, because we love our guns so much and we are kind of numb to the violence.

Brooks is mentally ill. Yet we don't get a lot of talk about that the way we do when a white mass murderer goes on a rampage. so instead we let these crazy people wander the streets, and leave it to the police to deal with them, and god forbid one of them dies during an arrest because you might as well turn your gun on yourself.

Now, Joe's Ideal World, we'd make sure everyone had access to mental health treatment and COMPELL people to take their meds.. but that would upset a lot of people who've just become numb to the problem.
When we need to do is NOT to publicize the mass murderers. Make them non-people. Never publicize their names or their causes this alone will cut down on the numbers of mass shootings because most mass shooters want notoriety for either themselves or their favored cause whatever it is.

Already provided several... did you need someone to explain the big words to you?
A link from the university. An official statement from the university.

Lol I mean white ppl are rolling out the red carpet for blk ppl. No ?

Because blk ppl are just so dumb These universities have to lower the bar to let us in at the expense of white ppl who get higher scores

Ok. Get an official statement from a uni to say just that

Hey Paul Essien. Four words for you

SHUT UP YOU RACIST!!!

MLK would consider you a disgrace to your race.
The past and present and future of black ppl concern me the most and in that history, whites are the main evil.

I don’t hate white ppl in the same way that I don’t hate tigers….,but I understand a tigers nature.

I don’t even hate JoeB131 or Lisa558 but I know EXACTLY what they think. I know what they will write. I know them better than they know themselves bcoz very few blk ppl have been around white ppl more than me…I know them, that’s why it’s so easy for me to debunk there n others like them talking points

The problem with them and others is that they try to go LOGICAL

When white supremacist try to go logical it’s easy, because you can’t logically defend white supremacy

A link from the university. An official statement from the university.

Lol I mean white ppl are rolling out the red carpet for blk ppl. No ?

Because blk ppl are just so dumb These universities have to lower the bar to let us in at the expense of white ppl who get higher scores

Ok. Get an official statement from a uni to say just that

We don't need an official statement to know that is exactly what is happening. Instead, what we get is the universities doing internal studies and then suppressing them. To wit.

As part of the lawsuit, Students for Fair Admissions made public a preliminary and unpublished report conducted in 2013 by Harvard's Office of Institutional Research about its admissions policies. The school ultimately scrapped the report and it was never finalized, but it served to bolster the group's argument.

The report showed, Students for Fair Admissions argued, that if the Harvard used an academics-only admissions model, Asian Americans would have comprised more than 43 percent of the class in 2013 compared to their actual 19 percent. Today, Asian American students comprise 22 percent of the admitted class of 2021, according to the school's self-reported ethnicity breakdown. White students make up 49 percent, African American students make up 15 percent and Hispanic students 12 percent

And then there's this one. California dropped affirmative action based on race and replaced it with admissions based on grades and merit.

Since voters in 1996 stopped the California State University system from recruiting students based on race and offering recruited students scholarships to relieve financial burdens, the share of Black and Native American students has fallen.

We don't need an official statement to know that is exactly what is happening. Instead, what we get is the universities doing internal studies and then suppressing them. To wit.

As part of the lawsuit, Students for Fair Admissions made public a preliminary and unpublished report conducted in 2013 by Harvard's Office of Institutional Research about its admissions policies. The school ultimately scrapped the report and it was never finalized, but it served to bolster the group's argument.

The report showed, Students for Fair Admissions argued, that if the Harvard used an academics-only admissions model, Asian Americans would have comprised more than 43 percent of the class in 2013 compared to their actual 19 percent. Today, Asian American students comprise 22 percent of the admitted class of 2021, according to the school's self-reported ethnicity breakdown. White students make up 49 percent, African American students make up 15 percent and Hispanic students 12 percent
Official statement from a university and here’s the thing I’m giving you a chance I’m saying ANY university in the USA that’s letting in all us dumb blks in because according to you blk ppl are too dumb to pass.

I know you’ve been googling away but ur still coming up short.

I’m not interested in second hand sources. First hand sources only.

Carry on googling

Last edited:
Official statement from a university and here’s the thing I’m giving you a chance I’m saying ANY university in USA that’s letting all us dumb blks in.

I know I’ve been googling away. but ur still coming up short.

I’m not interested in second hand source. First hand sources only.

I've given you multiple ones, dude.

And here's the thing. I agree with AA in principle, to make up for past discrimination, within sensible limits.

what we are doing is not sensible. When an university lets in students they'd have never accepted otherwise, and they inevitably flunk out (after racking up thousands of dollars in debt, of course), then what we are doing is actually counter-productive.

I've given you multiple ones, dude.

And here's the thing. I agree with AA in principle, to make up for past discrimination, within sensible limits.

what we are doing is not sensible. When an university lets in students they'd have never accepted otherwise, and they inevitably flunk out (after racking up thousands of dollars in debt, of course), then what we are doing is actually counter-productive.
A second hand source is not official.

And here’s thing YOU HAVE REALLY TRIED. You have been googling away and you have nothing. Absolutely nothing.

As if white ppl are gonna allow blk ppl to cheat the system. Are you mad ? When has that ever happened?

The past and present and future of black ppl concern me the most and in that history, whites are the main evil.

I don’t hate white ppl in the same way that I don’t hate tigers….,but I understand a tigers nature.

I don’t even hate JoeB131 or Lisa558 but I know EXACTLY what they think. I know what they will write. I know them better than they know themselves bcoz very few blk ppl have been around white ppl more than me…I know them, that’s why it’s so easy for me to debunk there n others like them talking points

The problem with them and others is that they try to go LOGICAL

When white supremacist try to go logical it’s easy, because you can’t logically defend white supremacy
Your problem is that you ARE a racist. And people like you, Louis Farrakhan, David Duke and Joe Potatohead mqke me want to puke. You want to see whites either enslaved or killed outright.

Your problem is that you ARE a racist. And people like you, Louis Farrakhan, David Duke and Joe Potatohead mqke me want to puke. You want to see whites either enslaved or killed outright.
They are also in denial. I posted a chart showing how black people with specific grades and MCAT scores were waved into med schools at a rate of 80%, whereas only 28% of whites and 20% of Asians with the identical grades and scores were admitted….anywhere. The degree to which higher education institutions lower the standards for blacks is beyond extreme.

In fact, it’s so extreme that Harvard is now being sued by Asians For their ridiculous justification for letting in far-less qualified blacks over them. The excuse? Harvard claimed Asians had unlikeable personalities. Can you imagine if highly qualified blacks were being rejected by droves to let in much worse whites, and Harvard gave the excuse it was because blacks were unlikeable?? The case is being heard by the SCOTUS this coming fall, and hopefully it spells the end of racist admissions policies.

They are also in denial. I posted a chart showing how black people with specific grades and MCAT scores were waved into med schools at a rate of 80%, whereas only 28% of whites and 20% of Asians with the identical grades and scores were admitted….anywhere. The degree to which higher education institutions lower the standards for blacks is beyond extreme.

In fact, it’s so extreme that Harvard is now being sued by Asians For their ridiculous justification for letting in far-less qualified blacks over them. The excuse? Harvard claimed Asians had unlikeable personalities. Can you imagine if highly qualified blacks were being rejected by droves to let in much worse whites, and Harvard gave the excuse it was because blacks were unlikeable?? The case is being heard by the SCOTUS this coming fall, and hopefully it spells the end of racist admissions policies.
We had a case some years back where nine white firefighters were passed over for promotion because of stupid racial quotas. They sued and won.

If you are going to cite the Harvard lawsuit, at least be honest in doing so.

It is no secret to anyone who can read and comprehend, that Asians outperform ALL other races academically in the vast majority of institutions.

However, in the Harvard lawsuit, the "LIKEABILITY" metric was clearly referenced by the disparity between the "likeability' of White applicants versus Asian applicants of 21.3 versus 17.6 respectively.

Contrary to your wishful thinking, they did not even reference the "likeability" of Black applicants.

A link to the lawsuit is attached for you to refer to.

Let’s say I am racist ?

You still get the job.
You still get the car.
You still get the house.
Your kids still get the college of their choice.

So how does me or any blk person being racist affect your life ?

Black ppl have done nothing to whites. You are assuming that we think like white ppl.

If we had a blk hospital and a white person needed treatment. We would treat that white person and we wouldn’t use whites as Guinea pigs in blk hospitals, the same way whites use blks as guinea pigs in white hospitals

We would not run around trying to prove how stupid and violent white ppl are. The same way white ppl r always running around trying to prove how stupid n violent blk ppl are

We would not allow a blk Police force to blow the Brains out of unarmed white ppl and walk free. The same way white pplallow a white police force to blow the brains out of blk ppl n walk free.

Black ppl could never treat white ppl. The way whites have treated blk ppl

God just didn’t make us that way. He just didn’t give us that heart.

Remember blk ppl don’t have that racial insecurity which would cause us to mistreat whites as a group. The way whites do with blks.

We had a case some years back where nine white firefighters were passed over for promotion because of stupid racial quotas. They sued and won.
I know of two cases (personal friends) where each was passed over for promotion to an obviously less qualified black. Both sued, won their cases, got their promotions, and were paid the differential in pay from the time the discrimination occurred to where they won. (Took about two years in both cases.)

Both cases were blatant. In one, my (white) friend with a Master’s degree and a decade experience was passed over for a black female with a high school diploma and some night school at community college and on the job for less than a year, and in the other, the hiring manager said to my friend, IN FRONT OF A WITNESS, that he wasn’t going to give the job go an old white guy.

Lesson: if you are going to be racist and pick a lesser-qualified black, at least make it marginally close and/or don’t announce that whitey isn’t getting the job in front of a witness, and for that reason.

Last edited:
If you are going to cite the Harvard lawsuit, at least be honest in doing so.

It is no secret to anyone who can read and comprehend, that Asians outperform ALL other races academically in the vast majority of institutions.

However, in the Harvard lawsuit, the "LIKEABILITY" metric was clearly referenced by the disparity between the "likeability' of White applicants versus Asian applicants of 21.3 versus 17.6 respectively.

Contrary to your wishful thinking, they did not even reference the "likeability" of Black applicants.

A link to the lawsuit is attached for you to refer to.

You are quoting a liberal rag.

What you are omitting is that Harvard intentionally developed a “personality” test as part of their admissions process in which they could score the Asians low on. Designing a subjective test specifically with the specific goal of eliminating or reducing those who belong to a certain race is, well….RACIST.

The Asians are going to win against Harvard. You’ll see. The favoritism towards blacks is off the charts, in violation of the equal protection clause, and needs to be stopped.

Do ppl realize that white supremacist terrorist Payton Gendron has NOT been charged with a hate crime?

Also. Despite killing almost a dozen innocent Black people, Gendron has only been charged with ONE count of First degree murder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back