More Tales Of White Supremacy And White Privilege

Status
Not open for further replies.
Race wars are messy. If what is happening in the world now with a stubborn leadership in D.C. plays out in a bad way, things will change. Change because money will be reduced to pay for a lot of things. And then we will see how what remains is allocated. Then we all will see where we are at.
I've always to the white supremacists. Bring it. Let's have it.

White people you out-finance us. You out number us. You out gun us.

Every thing is in your favor. Let;s have it. Let's have this race war.

1645744361454.png

In the past month or so there have been dozens of bomb threats phoned in against Historically Black Colleges and Universities across the country.

When you target those educational institutions that produce around 1 in 5 Black graduates and a quarter of Black STEM grads, despite enrolling only 10 percent of Black college students, you aren’t doing it randomly.

Nor are you targeting them because you’re worried about the inferiority of the students there.

When you target the schools from which these folks graduated before going on to achieve excellence at higher levels, you aren’t doing it to demonstrate your superiority.

They attack HBCUs because these institutions uplift the fullness of Black humanity. They are places where, most of the time, Black folks can congregate, learn, teach, love, and express joy, without having to worry about what white folks think about any of it.

Nothing scares white supremacists more than Black people ignoring them, learning and teaching and loving and being joyful despite racism, despite a system they know was built for their destruction.

When Black folks were restricted to HBCUs, white folks didn’t have to pay us much mind, but now, when we could go to any institution in the country, and we still pick an HBCU, it’s like the ultimate insult.

These black American women dating these white boys all of sudden mysteriously die from falling from a window.

Yeah right.

Who dies from falling windown ? Never know anyone. These white supremacists man. Once they are done using their tools. They'll break their tools.

1645752019183.png

1645751841888.png

1645751811672.png

Last edited:
I have not seen Paul ever say blacks are perfect. What he has done is defend blacks against the racism coming from whites like you.

Whites commit more than double the rapes of blacks annually. But you defend the men who rape women like you and try blaming blacks.

Stockholm syndrome.
Paul and you are both out and out racists----nothing but white hate and love of black criminals from you both.

Paul and you are both out and out racists----nothing but white hate and love of black criminals from you both.
They are either Farrakhan’s foot soldiers or higher-ups in BLM. One of them might be that black racist who went on national television and threatened to “burn the whole system down if whites don’t give us what we demand.”

AZrailwhale
Because under white control they were pretty decent places. Plus the whites had expended large amounts of cash and effort creating civilization in howling wildernesses populated by Stone Age savages. The blacks drove the whites out and wrecked countries turning them into typical third-world hellholes

No white person is African. Don't care even if the roads were paved with gold. What the white man done in S.Africa was an act of war. They should give the white ppl in South Africa a period of time to get out and if they don't leave ? Kill em all. Being that they are 90% of the pop they'd make easy work of em.

Trueman gave the Japanese a period of time and when they didn't comply. He dropped the bomb on men women and children and babies
Since we all supposedly have African DNA we are

View attachment 606375

In the past month or so there have been dozens of bomb threats phoned in against Historically Black Colleges and Universities across the country.

When you target those educational institutions that produce around 1 in 5 Black graduates and a quarter of Black STEM grads, despite enrolling only 10 percent of Black college students, you aren’t doing it randomly.

Nor are you targeting them because you’re worried about the inferiority of the students there.

When you target the schools from which these folks graduated before going on to achieve excellence at higher levels, you aren’t doing it to demonstrate your superiority.

They attack HBCUs because these institutions uplift the fullness of Black humanity. They are places where, most of the time, Black folks can congregate, learn, teach, love, and express joy, without having to worry about what white folks think about any of it.

Nothing scares white supremacists more than Black people ignoring them, learning and teaching and loving and being joyful despite racism, despite a system they know was built for their destruction.

When Black folks were restricted to HBCUs, white folks didn’t have to pay us much mind, but now, when we could go to any institution in the country, and we still pick an HBCU, it’s like the ultimate insult.
Are you sure the phone calls were from white people?

Are you sure the phone calls were from white people?
Yes they are sure. They could smell Boysenberry pie down the phone

Only white people eat and love some Boysenberry Pie.

1645758219543.png

Also the Pina Coloda song was playing down the phone. That's white ppl's anthem

Last edited:
They are either Farrakhan’s foot soldiers or higher-ups in BLM. One of them might be that black racist who went on national television and threatened to “burn the whole system down if whites don’t give us what we demand.”
I don't hate white people. I hate white supremacists from the very pit of my soul. I hate them WORSE than white extremists like the tatoo wearing Aryan nation because at least white extremists they are honest. At least they just say it straight. But white supremacist who try to rationalize racism (Like most on here) man I hate them with every fibre of my being.

I always thought that Pina Coloda song was gay as shit. :gay:
These white songs that all white people love

Neil Diamond - Sweet Caroline

The Killers - Mr Brightside

Rachel Platten - Fight Song

Abba - Dancing Queen.

the ULTIMATE white girl song. Nothing comes close

Hey Jude -The Beatles.

Also white people like to pretend they like classical music which can narrowed down to 5 songs

Johann Strauss - Am Der Schonen

Beethoven - Fur Elise

Verdi - La Traviata

Bizet - Prelude

Mendelson - Wedding March

They're the only classicall songs white people know

Abba - Dancing Queen.

Hey Jude -The Beatles.

I don’t care for the examples you posted but I also don’t like most rap “songs”

Abba - Dancing Queen.

Hey Jude -The Beatles.

You're very knowledgeable about white people. :thup: Did you take a class? By the way, most of those songs suck. Just saying'
And the black chicks really dig me. They usually tell me black guys are smelly and have little dicks.

41N-UIGxI-L._SX321_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

19296133.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back