More Tales Of White Supremacy And White Privilege

Status
Not open for further replies.
America.

But let's run with your argument. Let's go there, Since this seems a place of comfort for you.

If black countries are just awful places to live. Then why did the blk ppl in those countries have to fight white people to get them to leave ?

Why the mandela's ? And the Steve Biko ? Why does every African country have their stories of their fight for indepedence ?
Sub Saharan sucked so bad that Whites didn't even bother with them other than buying slaves. Independent from what? other black tribes that sold millions of other blacks into slavery? Why didn't Blacks sail to Europe and snatch white slaves?

America.

But let's run with your argument. Let's go there, Since this seems a place of comfort for you.

If black countries are just awful places to live. Then why did the blk ppl in those countries have to fight white people to get them to leave ?

Why the mandela's ? And the Steve Biko ? Why does every African country have their stories of their fight for indepedence ?
Because under white control they were pretty decent places. Plus the whites had expended large amounts of cash and effort creating civilization in howling wildernesses populated by Stone Age savages. The blacks drove the whites out and wrecked countries turning them into typical third-world hellholes.

AMart

I'll ask for you the second time.

Where are your ancestors from ?
Hey Paul, what do you think about how clean these streets were when the British ran Nigeria (hell Brits probably named the country). Why Didn't Nigerians sail to Europe and colonize it?

Because under white control they were pretty decent places. Plus the whites had expended large amounts of cash and effort creating civilization in howling wildernesses populated by Stone Age savages. The blacks drove the whites out and wrecked countries turning them into typical third-world hellholes.
I'll ask for the third time

Where are your ancestors from ?

AMart

Actually lemme have a look your posting history. I'll find out myself
Hey Paul, what do you think about how clean these streets were when the British ran Nigeria (hell Brits probably named the country). Why Didn't Nigerians sail to Europe and colonize it?

Why are you ashamed of were you are from ?

1645690228749.png

1645690363384.png

1645690434900.png

Here's the video

And this is a city judge. Can you even imagine the sentences she gives black people in court ? Whether they're innocent or guilty. They're done.

Now let's look at what they do to PUNISH her. White supremacists have NO PROBLEM with them resigining because they get transferred. Every case involving a black person with her should be released.

1645690809117.png

1645693600480.png

Last edited:
I don't get into numbers because those numbers are created by the white supremacists.

Simple fact is black people (As a group) are not killing white people and for sure not getting away with it

But sure a black person can come up to a white person and bash their skull with a rock or kill a white person because he doesn’t like white people

But that is not racism,

That is a black individual acting as an black individual and there is no system in place that will support that black persons right to harm whites.

He will go to jail. Not to mention that whites can be violent towards blacks. So it's not like violence is only something black people can do. Unlike denying whites jobs, starving white areas from invest which is something only dominant groups can do.

Also white people make sure they live as far away from black people as possible and blk ppl know they will be severly punished for harming a white person. So killing a white person is not really an effective power play for blk ppl, bcoz if you use that power you'll spend the rest of your days in shawshank,

The point of racism is being able to kill blk people AND walk free.

So cops can murder black people and get away with it because there is a system in place that allows them to do it. (the courts, the police, the judge, the prison systems).

White people are the only people on the planet who have devised a system to mistreat people based on skin color alone. This system embraces every aspect of human existence — education, economic, entertainment, labor, law, politics, religion, sex, and war.

That is why black can't be racist. We do not have a system — the power or the institutions– that allows us to mistreat people based on color.

Yes - Black people can be prejudiced (meaning to pre-judge) so
eone based on color but that prejudice is limited to what that INDIVIDUAL can do to another INDIVIDUAL.

There is, indeed, Systemic racism in this country, but it works, IN FAVOR of non-Whites, especially Blacks. I challenge you to name a single elected official who represents White group interests. Name just one! Or how about name a single elected official who has even praised White people as a group. Just one!
And the rest of your message is so ridiculous and mendacious, it is boring to have to respond to. Those aren't arguments, but utter denial of reality. Whites make up 90 percent of the victim pool in interracial violence between Blacks and Whites.
Or, to put it another way, a Black person is 47.6 TIMES more likely to violently victimize a White person than the other way around, Not 47.6 percent more (which would have been bad enough) but 47.6 TIMES more likely!

You claimed that Blacks are not killing white people, but I just sent you links and photos of the victims and their murderers-46 just LAST MONTH ALONE. The average is about 33 per month, mostly women and children.
1-victim.jpg

killer-1.jpg

killer-8.jpg

Victim-3.jpg

killer-3.jpg

I have 46 of these just from January 2022, and 36 from December, and 33 from November, etc...I could go on and on, yet you claim, "Black people aren't killing White people..." You are a delusional liar.

Last edited:
1645726146491.png

Just in today

1645725391602.png

White man - If you’re trying to “start” a race war, you’re not ready for one

Last edited:
View attachment 606227

White man - If you’re trying to “start” a race war, you’re not ready for one
Race wars are messy. If what is happening in the world now with a stubborn leadership in D.C. plays out in a bad way, things will change. Change because money will be reduced to pay for a lot of things. And then we will see how what remains is allocated. Then we all will see where we are at.

mga138
There is, indeed, Systemic racism in this country, but it works, IN FAVOR of non-Whites, especially Blacks. I challenge you to name a single elected official who represents White group interests. Name just one! Or how about name a single elected official who has even praised White people as a group. Just one!

What are "White group interests" ? Don't tell me what you don't want. Tell me what interests do white people (As a group) want that are not being meet ?

Don't be all vague and all "End to polictical correctness" and all that. Be specific

mga138
And the rest of your message is so ridiculous and mendacious, it is boring to have to respond to. Those aren't arguments, but utter denial of reality. Whites make up 90 percent of the victim pool in interracial violence between Blacks and Whites.

Sure if you look hard enough you'll find a black man that has killed a white person. If you only cite examples of black crime, of course you’ll conclude that there’s a national racial crime wave. Using that “logic” I can prove that any group is waging a secret race war

mga138
Or, to put it another way, a Black person is 47.6 TIMES more likely to violently victimize a White person than the other way around, Not 47.6 percent more (which would have been bad enough) but 47.6 TIMES more likely.

And you are 47.6 times more stupid that I thought.

mga138
You claimed that Blacks are not killing white people, but I just sent you links and photos of the victims and their murderers-46 just LAST MONTH ALONE. The average is about 33 per month, mostly women and children.

Black people are not killing whites (On mass). The same way Lions and Tigers and other animals aren't killing humans (on mass) but I'm pretty sure I could find plenty of people killed by animals over the last few months.

Why does the greater number of white people killed by white people not bother you ? But a black man killing a white person destroys your soul ?

If black people were killing white people on mass, then white ppl would never stand for it.

It'd be pain stakingly documented. Whites would consider it an act of war.

They'd be doing shakedowns of every black neighbourhood from Ferguson to harlem. They'd be rounding up every blk person they can get their hands on.

There 24 thousand murders in the USA every year that work out to 67 a day.

1645727444206.png

American is seriously violent place. So of course some white people are gonna get caught in that crossfire.

if the small number of blacks who will commit a violent crime in a given year, prove that blacks are dangerous and to be avoided, then why don’t the vast majority of blk ppl who won’t commit such a crime, equally prove that blacks are non-violent ?

By the way. Here's your boy Colin Flaherty

1645728303664.png

All Blacks must celebrate the death of the evil, wicked, white supremacist Colin Flaherty. He was an extreme anti-Black racist who manufactured false, bigoted narratives about Black Americans and crime to fit his racist propagandist agenda. GOOD RIDDANCE! BURN IN HELL!

Hang on what's this music I hear

Where is this music coming from ? Sorry USMB but I think there is something wrong with my laptop can stop this music playing lol

Some are from Scotland, some are from Ireland, some from Sweden and some from America (Comanche Indians). That's just on one side of the family. I'm a proud American Mutt.
I was asking AMart "Where are your ancestors from ?"

His silence is deafening

That tells me (and I know you're reading this AMart) that he's ashamed of where he comes from and his family comes from.

AZrailwhale
Because under white control they were pretty decent places. Plus the whites had expended large amounts of cash and effort creating civilization in howling wildernesses populated by Stone Age savages. The blacks drove the whites out and wrecked countries turning them into typical third-world hellholes

No white person is African. Don't care even if the roads were paved with gold. What the white man done in S.Africa was an act of war. They should give the white ppl in South Africa a period of time to get out and if they don't leave ? Kill em all. Being that they are 90% of the pop they'd make easy work of em.

Trueman gave the Japanese a period of time and when they didn't comply. He dropped the bomb on men women and children and babies

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back