More strict lacto-vegetarianism

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
My guess is that plants that grow close to the ground, and especially in the ground itself, may be impure. Previously, among some peoples earth was considered unclean, and even the word land itself was taboo. Unclean animals such as pigs eat from the earth, they dig the earth with their snouts and get root crops. Root crops and vegetables often grow in unclean stinky swamps and in the forest zone. Therefore, I avoid such things.

I think our diet can modify our genetics. Feeding one type of cells, and oppressing another, we can grow these or those genes to a greater or lesser extent.
I try to eat the food that the steppe aristoctatic peoples ate: bread, cereals, milk, honey, nuts from the trees, fruits from the trees, and berries from the trees. I think this food is the best.

The most important products are bread and milk. I usually buy natural milk from a woman who keeps a cow in the village.

Last edited:

More strict lacto-vegetarianism​

I'm not officially a biologist.

However, I'm fairly certain that vegetables don't lactate.

3cb29792326839.5e48bc98ad6e0.jpg

My guess is that plants that grow close to the ground, and especially in the ground itself, may be impure. Previously, among some peoples earth was considered unclean, and even the word land itself was taboo. Unclean animals such as pigs eat from the earth, they dig the earth with their snouts and get root crops. Root crops and vegetables often grow in unclean stinky swamps and in the forest zone. Therefore, I avoid such things.

I think our diet can modify our genetics. Feeding one type of cells, and oppressing another, we can grow these or those genes to a greater or lesser extent.
I try to eat the food that the steppe aristoctatic peoples ate: bread, cereals, milk, honey, nuts from the trees, fruits from the trees, and berries from the trees. I think this food is the best.

I think our diet can modify our genetics. Feeding one type of cells, and oppressing another, we can show these or those genes to a greater or lesser extent.
I try to eat the food that the steppe aristoctatic peoples ate: bread, milk, honey, nuts from the trees, fruits from the trees, and berries from the trees. I think this food is the best.

The most important products are bread and milk. I usually buy natural milk from a woman who keeps a cow in the village.
You think the mammary secretions of a cow and the bee saliva in honey are "cleaner" than vegetables grown in the ground?

Bread is nothing but wheat and wheat is grown in the ground, yeast is a fungus

If you are concerned about "pure" foods then you should be eating them in their most natural form.

• Banned
In addition, underground and low-growing vegetables apparently take food from the ground more than from above, so there is more light energy in bread and high-growing fruits.

Lately I've been getting a bad taste from vegetables. That's what got me thinking. Everything that grows high enough and in the sun does not have this aftertaste. Does anyone feel this difference?

• Banned
You think the mammary secretions of a cow and the bee saliva in honey are "cleaner" than vegetables grown in the ground?

Bread is nothing but wheat and wheat is grown in the ground, yeast is a fungus

If you are concerned about "pure" foods then you should be eating them in their most natural form.
yes, but some vegetables and peanuts are root vegetables that are inside the ground. In fact, this is a conditional division, all the same, all plants have roots. But still, the less sun they receive, the more they pull from the earth. So I eat what grows higher and on black soils

In addition, underground and low-growing vegetables apparently take food from the ground more than from above, so there is more light energy in bread and high-growing fruits.

Lately I've been getting a bad taste from vegetables. That's what got me thinking. Everything that grows high enough and in the sun does not have this aftertaste. Does anyone feel this difference?
Wrong again.

All root vegetable have an above ground stalk the is larger than the root vegetable. it is these green stalks that actually are responsible for the growth of the root vegetable.

Just like a tomato or an apple

yes, but some vegetables and peanuts are root vegetables that are inside the ground. In fact, this is a conditional division, all the same, all plants have roots. But still, the less sun they receive, the more they pull from the earth. So I eat what grows higher and on black soils
Root vegetables are some of the best foods you can eat.

Beets, carrots, sweet potatoes are all excellent sources of nutrition

• Banned
Root vegetables are some of the best foods you can eat.

Beets, carrots, sweet potatoes are all excellent sources of nutrition
This type of food is typical for pigs and underground reptiles. I don't trust it

Perhaps part of the problem is that root vegetables are high in nitrogen and this shifts the pH towards an alkaline environment.

Wrong again.

People have been eating root vegetables for millions of years
I think that not all peoples ate them, but only those who lived on moist forest soil. These vegetables love moisture and forest soils.

Perhaps part of the problem is that root vegetables are high in nitrogen and this shifts the pH towards an alkaline environment.
That is not a bad thing.

The body operates best at 7.2-7.4 on the pH scale

This is a slightly alkaline state

That is not a bad thing.

The body operates best at 7.2-7.4 on the pH scale

This is a slightly alkaline state
Different environments of the body have different pH, but in general, I think that the more acidic, the better. Parasites don't like acidic environments.

Different environments of the body have different pH, but in general, I think that the more acidic, the better. Parasites don't like acidic environments.
What you think an what the human body does on its own are 2 very different things.

The science tell us that the body naturally tries to maintain a slightly alkaline state therefore this is what is optimal.

By the way, rodents dig the ground well, but they neglect the roots, they carry grain there for the winter. A monkey descended from an ancient mouse

What you think an what the human body does on its own are 2 very different things.

The science tell us that the body naturally tries to maintain a slightly alkaline state therefore this is what is optimal.
I think they are lying. Obviously, the fewer parasites, the better, besides, the acidic environment has an antioxidant effect, and accordingly slows down aging.

I think that the point of circuit training in fitness is the maximum acidification, because there are no other explanations for this method. Circuit training allows you to increase acidification by turning on different muscle groups

I think they are lying. Obviously, the fewer parasites, the better, besides, the acidic environment has an antioxidant effect, and accordingly slows down aging.

I think that the point of circuit training in fitness is the maximum acidification, because there are no other explanations for this method. Circuit training allows you to increase acidification by turning on different muscle groups
Aren't you the guy who thinks high blood sugar is healthy?

Tell what reason do biologists and Drs who know all about human physiology have to lie about the normal pH levels of the human body?

Aren't you the guy who thinks high blood sugar is healthy?

Tell what reason do biologists and Drs who know all about human physiology have to lie about the normal pH levels of the human body?

To raise slaves who age quickly and are incapable of rebellion.

To raise slaves who age quickly and are incapable of rebellion.
How does knowing the pH of the body give anyone leverage to enslave another?

You can't just make shit up and expect everyone to think you are correct. Especially when you aren't in the first place.

So why don't you post links to support your claims?

Nothing that these scammers claim works for me and I have not seen reliable cases confirming this nonsense. I don't give a damn about my blood sugar, but I know that their declarations are at odds with biochemistry, and I know that not everyone is capable of high blood sugar due to the kidney threshold. This is exactly what was called diabetes - sugar incontinence.

Forum List

Back