More record temps

Somebody watches the evening network news and got his marching order.

Hey Fitz bro............yesterday, he was saying that a large contributer to global warming is...........ready for this............"chainsaws"!!!!!!!!

Fucking chainsaws!!!!!:D:D:D:clap2:

chainsaws01_org.jpg
yep. I know. I shook my head and went on. I just couldn't bring myself to even laugh at him.

Somebody watches the evening network news and got his marching order.

Hey Fitz bro............yesterday, he was saying that a large contributer to global warming is...........ready for this............"chainsaws"!!!!!!!!

chainsaws01_org.jpg
yep. I know. I shook my head and went on. I just couldn't bring myself to even laugh at him.

Fitz.......if Im one of the other ENVIRONMENT forum k00ks, Im working on getting his ass banned. We make them look stupid enough and then this bonehead comes with the pronounced anger and misery and spends the whole night posting up volumes of erratic obscenities. Not that I'd ever want him banned though..................:eusa_hand:

chainsaws01_org.jpg

Fitz.......if Im one of the other ENVIRONMENT forum k00ks, Im working on getting his ass banned. We make them look stupid enough and then this bonehead comes with the pronounced anger and misery and spends the whole night posting up volumes of erratic obscenities. Not that I'd ever want him banned though..................:eusa_hand:
Some days, the dog don't wanna chew the rawhide.

Fucking chainsaws!!!!!

And then, get this, the solar irradiance will go up. THEN the Earth will be a hot fucker. But the CO2 isn't getting processed, by all the trees, which got chainsawed.

And the trees still up are affected, by beetles. So they will burn, like matches in batches. Don't suck ass, without sucking balls, sucksassandballs. Your boy Piggie Shitz will crap right in your happy hole, but I guess you both like that.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMhwddNQSWQ"]"Weird Al" Yankovic - Dare To Be Stupid - YouTube[/ame]

put down that chainsaw and listen to me.

Last edited:
I think the AGW peddlers should kill themselves and save the planet.

Come on Bob, just tell your Mom that you're gay. You'll feel better. And it's not like she hasn't known for years.

Let me introduce you two queer ratbags. Why don't you run off and 69 each other, and don't forget to bite!

TokeARetroButt, meet Turdsterbugger. Turdster, meet Toker. You can suck each others' ass and balls and watch Idiocracy, on TV.

What is it, with you punks, so you like to parade around, write downlow queer shit, at environment threads, but you never fuck each other?

You are a lot like the dead fags, who shot speed and tricked, to shove their doses of HIV, all the way, through AIDS, to death. So quit trying to spread your shit.

No thanks.

But nice to meet you Turdster. By the way, Bob, why are you still here? I thought you were gonna kill yourself and save the planet?

Crosstard, why don't you get Ratso to go find some more pictures for us to look at?

Crosstard, if Ratso won't get some more pictures, why don't you get sucksassandballs to load the nitz?

Nothing to do, today, but get Crosstard spinning . . .

Forum List

Back