More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol JC.......the k00ks hate this thread. Over the years, about 10 bozo's have come in for a spell and they all get pwn'd and leave abruptly.

LOL.....summer officially arrived this am here in NYC JC......gonna be like 97 or so. First time above 95....and its August! :spinner:
It only going to last about 10 days Skook... Enjoy it while you have it...

lol JC.......the k00ks hate this thread. Over the years, about 10 bozo's have come in for a spell and they all get pwn'd and leave abruptly.

LOL.....summer officially arrived this am here in NYC JC......gonna be like 97 or so. First time above 95....and its August! :spinner:
Skooks, We hit 90's last week, humid as hell, water not CO2, and last night the temp dropped to 68 degrees when I went to sleep. It's only 71 at this moment. August 9!!!! That CO2 only works on certain days, wonder why that is?

Skooks, We hit 90's last week, humid as hell, water not CO2, and last night the temp dropped to 68 degrees when I went to sleep. It's only 71 at this moment. August 9!!!! That CO2 only works on certain days, wonder why that is?

ghey

JC....soon enough we'll be back to freezing our nut sacks off. Not sure if you caught it......Farmers Almanac saying by both you and I, it is going to be as cold as a witches tit this winter. Their accuracy is like 80%
Snow too evidently......a lot of it. More AGW k00k losing.

ghey

JC....soon enough we'll be back to freezing our nut sacks off. Not sure if you caught it......Farmers Almanac saying by both you and I, it is going to be as cold as a witches tit this winter. Their accuracy is like 80%
Snow too evidently......a lot of it. More AGW k00k losing.
Right? Yes indeed, that farmers almanac is more accurate than any warmer science.

I'm still trying to figure how CO2 can cause warming one day and not the very next. Seems too odd to me.

1661115797101.png

Oooops

View attachment 689373

Hey Billy....what's up with this?

Expected? Are you surprised?
Whoa whoa whoa Skooks, the weather channel just predicted Greenland ice and zombie ice will melt and increase water levels by up to 30 inches and no ice will increase. This will all happen in 2100 when all the predictors are dead!!!

Can’t make it up

Whoa whoa whoa Skooks, the weather channel just predicted Greenland ice and zombie ice will melt and increase water levels by up to 30 inches and no ice will increase. This will all happen in 2100 when all the predictors are dead!!!

Can’t make it up

Oh boy....

I'll say this gents....I'm hearing the US and Europe poised for a bitterly cold winter. Let's see how the green bozos make out this winter when 30% of Europeans are freezing their cans off :cul2: :cul2::cul2:
Won't end well....yuk...yuk...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back