More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1633794125171.png

LOL... Right from summer to winter... No Fall... ITs going to be more like a total collapse.. La Niña atmospheric flow...

38 degrees this morning in my Chicago suburb! Already fking cold

Hey JC....got the nut sack warmers out already I see! :abgg2q.jpg:

Been thinking about your situation in Chicago JC. Looks like things about to go sideways there....talk of The Guard being brought in.
( lol....the bad guys licking their chops).

What's the story? My take is, Chicago has been picked to measure how far they are going to take these assinine mandates in other parts of the country. Chicago to be the dry run.

Those cops not taking the jab for shit....so what are the people thinking there JC?
This won't end well....

Hey JC....got the nut sack warmers out already I see! :abgg2q.jpg:

Been thinking about your situation in Chicago JC. Looks like things about to go sideways there....talk of The Guard being brought in.
( lol....the bad guys licking their chops).

What's the story? My take is, Chicago has been picked to measure how far they are going to take these assinine mandates in other parts of the country. Chicago to be the dry run.

Those cops not taking the jab for shit....so what are the people thinking there JC?
This won't end well....
I won’t take it either! Fk the city. The county sheriffs told Larry nope fix your mandate , laughed my ass off

Hey JC........any updates?

On Monday, 50% of NYC EMS workers likely to be fired........this should be a hoot! Thousands marched yesterday in Manhattan and jammed the Brooklyn Bridge. I said in early September when President Brandon announced his mandates that it wouldnt turn out well. The fun is just starting..........the Covidians are going to be BEGGING for an end to vaccine mandates in the coming weeks! :abgg2q.jpg:

Hey JC........any updates?

On Monday, 50% of NYC EMS workers likely to be fired........this should be a hoot! Thousands marched yesterday in Manhattan and jammed the Brooklyn Bridge. I said in early September when President Brandon announced his mandates that it wouldnt turn out well. The fun is just starting..........the Covidians are going to be BEGGING for an end to vaccine mandates in the coming weeks! :abgg2q.jpg:
they were supposed to be in court yesterday. The union told Larry to remove the mandate over the weekend. I haven't heard from the court proceedings from yesterday yet. I will look into it today.

they were supposed to be in court yesterday. The union told Larry to remove the mandate over the weekend. I haven't heard from the court proceedings from yesterday yet. I will look into it today.

Let me know JC........here in NYC, as of Monday, thousands of fire/ambulance/police set to walk. NYC is already a dumpster fire since Covid hit.

Nobody goes into Manhattan anymore. Its a ghost town. Its about to become a scene right out of "Escape from New York". Im fucking giddy about it........ :spinner: :spinner:

Let me know JC........here in NYC, as of Monday, thousands of fire/ambulance/police set to walk. NYC is already a dumpster fire since Covid hit.

Nobody goes into Manhattan anymore. Its a ghost town. Its about to become a scene right out of "Escape from New York". Im fucking giddy about it........ :spinner: :spinner:
they had no update as of last night's news. I'm loving it as well. fk these nazi commies.

Here's what I found on the internet,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back