More People Paying for Groceries in Installments

The fact is it's never been easier to find good workers than it is now.
If that were the case, there wouldn't be "help wanted" signs on every other business. Owners want superior qualifications for superior wages. Enjoy your $15/hr. It might allow you to eat some $15/lb meat or buy a couple gallons of $5/gallon gas. LMAO. BTW, those kids that were working those entry level jobs and learning work ethic, will be working minimum wage for a loooooong time if not forever.

You remind me of a business owner who would offer $5 an hour and complain why you can't find help.
I like how business owners looooove the principals of supply and demand when it refers to raising prices and increasing profit.

But they whine like crazy when no one will work for the shit wages they’re offering.

Oh, you’ll go out of business if you can’t afford the wages employees demand? Welcome to capitalism, bitch.

If that were the case, there wouldn't be "help wanted" signs on every other business. Owners want superior qualifications for superior wages. Enjoy your $15/hr. It might allow you to eat some $15/lb meat or buy a couple gallons of $5/gallon gas. LMAO. BTW, those kids that were working those entry level jobs and learning work ethic, will be working minimum wage for a loooooong time if noever.
Workers will go to higher wages. Can't compete then don't hire. Everybody wins.

I like how business owners looooove the principals of supply and demand when it refers to raising prices and increasing profit.

But they whine like crazy when no one will work for the shit wages they’re offering.

Oh, you’ll go out of business if you can’t afford the wages employees demand? Welcome to capitalism, bitch.
Wonderfully said. Compete for workers as it should be.

Fifteen dollars an hour is shit wage? You're jaded.

I love being a nurse in a nursing shortage (not to mention labor shortage in general)

Me when employers expect me to put up with unreasonable bullshit and then tell me I could lose my job if I don’t do it:

1692147548013.gif

And stores will go to self checkout and food ordering Kiosks.
So?

They can’t fill the human-checkout jobs they have now.

Anyone who really wants a cashier job can go out and get one whenever they want.

So?

They can’t fill the human-checkout jobs they have now.

Anyone who really wants a cashier job can go out and get one whenever they want.
That was my whole point. They don’t need to fill $15.00 an hr jobs. Not at all the big box stores or restaurants.

Forum List

Back