More men wearing dresses

I don’t want to ever wear a dress, but I should be able to if I did.

And, yes, men in dresses in public seems strange to me, I’ll admit. So does white guys wearing shorts in the snow. And black guys wearing hoodies in 100 degree weather. And chubby girls wearing too-tight tops that dig into their flesh. But they still do it, and I have no right to tell them to stop.

That’s how freedom works. You don’t get to tell people how they can or can’t dress to match what makes you comfortable or uncomfortable

U

And, yes, men in dresses in public seems strange to me, I’ll admit. So does white guys wearing shorts in the snow. And black guys wearing hoodies in 100 degree weather. And chubby girls wearing too-tight tops that dig into their flesh. But they still do it, and I have no right to tell them to stop.

That’s how freedom works. You don’t get to tell people how they can or can’t dress to match what makes you comfortable or uncomfortable
unless it’s a Confederate Flag shirt ?

Post of the day!

men wearing dresses...

1713282995156.png

Who gives a fuck if they do well in Scotland during a highland game . BE AMERICAN, be proud.

Funny thing is, for the longest time, most men wore tunics, kilts, robes, togas, etc. and wearing leggings was con-sidered barbarian.

And now we have all the fragile masculinity crowd freaking out. They wouldn't do well in Scotland during a Highland Games or Tattoo.

…… and not because they want you to believe they are women.

So, what you are saying is it ok for a man to wear a dress as long as he is not trying to trick you into believing he is a woman?

So, what you are saying is it ok for a man to wear a dress as long as he is not trying to trick you into believing he is a woman?

Yes, and unless done appropriately, such as traditional garb, or Halloween, we have every right to laugh at your sorry ass.

Sometimes I wonder if Desantis is as dumb as Trump.

The white robe, called thoub/thobe, dishdasha, or andura, is the main item of clothing for Gulf men and is generally worn with a pair of loose-fitting trousers called sirwal, either long or short.
If it looks like a dress, it's a dress.

If the drag queens weren't bad enough, there's another group of men wearing dresses. DeSantis correctely pointed this out. When you're in America, dress like an American.

---’You’d see anyone walking down the street, they all had man dresses on. You didn’t know if they had a bomb, an IED, attached or not,” DeSantis said.---

What's wrong with men wearing dresses?

How does this impact you in the slightest? Do you think you might accidentally end up raping one simply because you thought they were female or something?

Forum List

Back