More Lindell

Dominion has not shut him up.

Mike doesn't look very intimidated to me. If anything, he is redoubling his efforts. Now why can't we get some science and computer experts in here looking at these machines, why isn't the GOP convening a special hearing on them, instead of a guy who sells pillows?
Because they are alright with the fraud. That alone makes them corrupt.

Don't you loser frauds ever give up?

You tried a treasonous fascist coup. You failed. The whole world correctly now thinks you're fascist ratfuks. Pushing the same fascist fraud again won't change that.
Patriots do not commit treason.

Don't you loser frauds ever give up?

You tried a treasonous fascist coup. You failed. The whole world correctly now thinks you're fascist ratfuks. Pushing the same fascist fraud again won't change that.
What fascist thing did Trump do? Which one of Trump's policies fascist? This will be the forth time I have asked you.

The fascists are in power now, Their actions are fascist,

Lindell and Alan Dershowitz are counter suing Dominion. The plan to shut people up does not work
on true and brave patriots.

Dominion has not shut him up. I don't think they will. Whatever he has got which is a new video, is well worth watching.

Dumbass is sealing his fate. Does he even have a billion dollars?
You are hoping big money, globalist, Communists, and even Islamists can buy the truth. That judges will side with them is almost a gimmie. The silence on fraud is an admission of guilt. Those are the people controlling this country now. They can say there was no fraud but do lift a finger help prove there was not. Why do you think that is?

Mike doesn't look very intimidated to me. If anything, he is redoubling his efforts. Now why can't we get some science and computer experts in here looking at these machines, why isn't the GOP convening a special hearing on them, instead of a guy who sells pillows?

Sadly, you and millions of other Trumpsters don't know the answer to this question, and that is the real problem facing our democracy, the Dumbing Down of America.

Sadly, you and millions of other Trumpsters don't know the answer to this question, and that is the real problem facing our democracy, the Dumbing Down of America.
The problem is people alright with destroying this country. Serious lack of honesty with themselves.

Dominion has not shut him up. I don't think they will. Whatever he has got which is a new video, is well worth watching.

You are hoping big money, globalist, Communists, and even Islamists can buy the truth. That judges will side with them is almost a gimmie. The silence on fraud is an admission of guilt. Those are the people controlling this country now. They can say there was no fraud but do lift a finger help prove there was not. Why do you think that is?
English, dude. We speak English here.

You talk lie. If you are not capable of comprehending what I said just say so.

Lol, nobody else.can either, kid.

Lol, nobody else.can either, kid.
I will consider the source.

Forum List

Back