More Liberal Insanity: Crosswalk Signal is Racist! WTF

ME: Have you heard the saying, "Just when you thought you've heard it all......." Oh, I gave up on that long ago. There is no bottom in the pit of Liberal insanity. Here is another one to laugh, and cry, at:

Students sign petition to remove oppressive white stick figure from crosswalk signs: 'We are told by the symbol of a white man when it is OK to cross' the street
Students sign petition to remove oppressive white stick figure from crosswalk signs: 'We are told by the symbol of a white man when it is OK to cross' the street

Campus Reform's Ethan Cai recently visited George Washington University in Washington, D.C., to ask students to sign a petition supporting the motion to change the "offensive" and "oppressive" white stick figure in LED crosswalk signs.

View attachment 274347

And next Terri4Trump
Books will be declared racist for having white pages.
Printers that print black ink on white are racist.
Piano keyboards are racists for having more white keys than black keys.

And people who don't see color, but only black and white
will they be declared racist as well?
You thought you were being absurd for saying next pianos will be racist. Ha. Pianos are already racist.
Piano is racist

Do completely away with all signals, because if your parents didnt teach you to look both ways before you cross a street, then so be it. Only the liberal kids who have been entitled to get their way, will cross the street demanding other vehicles stop for them. Of course the liberal behind the wheel, using their cell phones wont see the liberal kid crossing the street and you can guess the rest. I love it when liberals take each other out, as we see with the millions of born and unborn babies killed each year.
View attachment 274349

Excellent. I love it. Death by stupidity

And next Terri4Trump
Books will be declared racist for having white pages.
Printers that print black ink on white are racist.
Piano keyboards are racists for having more white keys than black keys.
And people who don't see color, but only black and white
will they be declared racist as well?

I never knew I had such power.

ME: Have you heard the saying, "Just when you thought you've heard it all......." Oh, I gave up on that long ago. There is no bottom in the pit of Liberal insanity. Here is another one to laugh, and cry, at:

Campus Reform's Ethan Cai recently visited George Washington University in Washington, D.C., to ask students to sign a petition supporting the motion to change the "offensive" and "oppressive" white stick figure in LED crosswalk signs.

View attachment 274347
This is the ultimate latest 'snowflake' test...

You might be a snowflake.....

...if you are offended by the WHITE icon of a person on a cross-walk sign.

Next they will be anguished over the fact that all deer on yellow deer-crossing signs are BLACK!

:lmao:

Forum List

Back