More left wing bigotry and violence

That is simply sickening. Hope they find the idiot.
Relax. There's nothing sickening about. China will be more than happy to include another one in his next shipment of patriotic neck ties headed to Macy's.

What does that have to do with the OP topic? Also you think vandalism is okay?
When you're an asshole as big as Trump it's to be expected. He pisses people off and they take it out on shit with his name on it, like his hotels which are half full now because he is so fucking full of himself.

Is vandalism okay?
No, but it's par for the course. They should leave him off until after he loses and no one cares again.

I'm not sure how they leave him off, it's a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.

Decades ago that was just for film stars, directors etc now like everything else it's been opened up for all types, I think even idiots like Lady GaGa and Miley Cyrus might either have a star or probably will be getting one.

No, it is progressive thuggery. Watch and see the curves if they are caught.
That is simply sickening. Hope they find the idiot.
Relax. There's nothing sickening about. China will be more than happy to include another one in his next shipment of patriotic neck ties headed to Macy's.
Congrats! If you had shown proper disdain for such thuggery you would have shocked me.
That's not "thuggery" you dumbfuck.. That's political vandalism. When they order the replacement they'll probably buy a dozen of them. It won't be the last thing his name gets taken a hammer to.

Donald Trump’s Hollywood Walk Of Fame Star Vandalized With Sledgehammer

LOL...pathetic little weaklings. By the time Trump is done he will have statues and monuments of him!

No, it's Republicans (e.g., "uneducated white males") who are violent. Liberals are just violent and incite violence to prove the theory right.

For anyone paying attention, liberals do while liberals project. We're in dangerous times.
Another troll. like fucking cockroaches.

Ever notice lefty's never construct anything? They are really good at destroying other peoples work but never create anything of their own.

Ever notice it's the right posting thread after thread on this site all day long because they don't have jobs to go to.

Odium is a perfect example of this. He is being paid by the government to sit at home and complain about the government.
I noticed two things. One I'm at work right now and two you're here posting right along with everyone else.

Ever notice lefty's never construct anything? They are really good at destroying other peoples work but never create anything of their own.

Ever notice it's the right posting thread after thread on this site all day long because they don't have jobs to go to.

Odium is a perfect example of this. He is being paid by the government to sit at home and complain about the government.
I noticed two things. One I'm at work right now and two you're here posting right along with everyone else.

I created thread after thread today? Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit, is it?

LOL...pathetic little weaklings. By the time Trump is done he will have statues and monuments of him!
Why he has a star in the first place God only knows? His deserves to be next to Honey Boo Boo, and she's a better actor.

I don't know... why possibly could he have a star in Hollywood?

Where do these retards stem from?

Why is it impossible for people to use Google?

Trump's Hollywood star smashed over sex assault claims

"It was very difficult. The stone was like marble -- hard to get through," he said about an hour after the 5:45 am attack on the star, awarded in 2007 for Trump's work on "The Apprentice."

I created thread after thread today? Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit, is it?
Which brings us full circle. You people don't create anything.

Which brings us full circle. You people don't create anything.

What a deeply thought provoking and insightful comment.

Why he has a star in the first place God only knows? His deserves to be next to Honey Boo Boo, and she's a better actor.

Because he bought one. Little known fact -- people who get a star have to actually pay for it themselves.

people who get a star have to actually pay for it themselves.

True, but the recipients are picked out of a list of hundreds.
"These honorees were chosen from among hundreds of nominations to the committee at a meeting held in June and ratified by the Hollywood Chamber’s Board of Directors."

Hollywood Walk of Fame

Clinton SuperPac Admits to Paying Internet Trolls

"It was very difficult. The stone was like marble -- hard to get through," he said about an hour after the 5:45 am attack on the star, awarded in 2007 for Trump's work on "The Apprentice."
Good for him. I hope he follows through and turns himself in and pays his fine. It's great to see people protesting against sexual assault.

Good for him. I hope he follows through and turns himself in and pays his fine. It's great to see people protesting against sexual assault.
Can't fix this much stupid.

I suggest a diamond tipped drill bit, and an M80.

Or hire Mario and Luigi to get into her head to unclog the drain

Lol. I get my posts deleted if they are off topic. You won't, I'm sure.

Lol. I get my posts deleted if they are off topic. You won't, I'm sure.

I'm trying to figure out how, and why, you switched the conversation from the destruction of the star, and possible penalties for it, to another attack on Trump.

Forum List

Back