More insidious accusations from disingenuous queen Hillary.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
Are you so scared of Hillary till you check under your bed for her when you go to sleep? There is no reason to believe Trump didn't tell Putin everything he knew. After all, he did deliver top secret information to Russian spies in a secret meeting in the Oval Office.

Are you so scared of Hillary till you check under your bed for her when you go to sleep? There is no reason to believe Trump didn't tell Putin everything he knew. After all, he did deliver top secret information to Russian spies in a secret meeting in the Oval Office.
Hillary is a psychopathic war criminal.
Yes I look under my bed every night.

James & Joanne Moriarty were successful independent business operators, selling their unique oil well restoration system throughout Libya for many years. They established close personal relationships during the time they spent there and understand Libyan culture and customs intimately. General Michael Flynn has said they've provided the best intelligence the U.S. has received. The story they tell is vastly different than what you have heard. Their detailed account of unmitigated evil will chill you to your soul. The harassment they have been subjected to since their return to Texas will frighten you beyond words.

James & Joanne Moriarty Share the Truth About Hillary Clinton's War In Libya
Moriarty's Share The Truth About Libya - Series of 3 interviews with Jason Goodman | libyanwarthetruth.com

Hillary is a psychopathic war criminal.
Yes I look under my bed every night.

You should. I noticed you didn't comment on Trump giving top secret information to Russian spies in a secret meeting in the Oval Office. Why not?

You should. I noticed you didn't comment on Trump giving top secret information to Russian spies in a secret meeting in the Oval Office. Why not?
Is it in the Conspiracy Theory board where it should be ?
Next to a lot that shouldn't be.

Not a conspiracy theory. It really happened.

Is it in the Conspiracy Theory board where it should be ?
Next to a lot that shouldn't be.

Not a conspiracy theory. It really happened.
Normal diplomatic relations. And ?
They gonna go after Trump like they did Flynn now ?
You guys are beyond the pale --100% vile creatures.

1612666434618.png

New Topics

Forum List

Back