More Ignorance and Idiocy from Trump

I don't remember Social Media fact checking -

The millions of times that it was said that-

If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor
If you like your insurance, you can keep your insurance

Or the other thousands of patently false statements from the last admin.

Odd that those two are always mentioned. It's as if you don't have much more to choose from. That is not a problem for those mentioning Trump's lies. There are literally thousands of examples.

Those were simply the two that most adversely affected real people -

He promised no lobbyists in his admin. - lie
He promised to wait 5 days before signing legislation - lie
He promised to put Health care negotiations on C-Span - lie
Illegal Aliens would not be covered under The AHCA - lie

He lied all the time, about real world stuff with consequences - I could probably list 1,000 without a lot of effort.

Not meaningless exaggerations - material lies, with consequences.

is itself a potential violation of Twitter’s right to free speech

As you know, Twitter has been a cesspool and a haven for the left to proudly bash Trump on every level. Most of the time, these tweets from other members are down-right grotesque and mostly futile. They really serve no base for any conversation whatsoever. Other than to have a buffet filled with laced comments, fake news, and incredulous remarks - in some cases, makes absolutely no evidence, to the contrary, about their tweets - other than to try and take Trump down.
Yes, truth tellers tend to be Democrats.

Lying fucks tend to be Republican.

Odd that those two are always mentioned. It's as if you don't have much more to choose from. That is not a problem for those mentioning Trump's lies. There are literally thousands of examples.

He lied all the time, about real world stuff with consequences - I could probably list 1,000 without a lot of effort.

Illegals are not covered under the ACA.

Congress controls their sessions.

Trump has 18,000 lies since taking office.

All you got are unfullfilled campaign promises & your lies.

Twitter relied on the Democrat Media Complex's so-called "fact-checkers" to say that election fraud isn't a concern with absentee voting, also referred to as mail-in voting. What's ironic is the added the fact check on the very same day the Department of Justice pressed charges against a mail carrier for none other than attempted voter fraud.

As you know, Twitter has been a cesspool and a haven for the left to proudly bash Trump on every level. Most of the time, these tweets from other members are down-right grotesque and mostly futile. They really serve no base for any conversation whatsoever. Other than to have a buffet filled with laced comments, fake news, and incredulous remarks - in some cases, makes absolutely no evidence, to the contrary, about their tweets - other than to try and take Trump down.

BJ - This is false information and should not be relied upon.

You stupid fuck.

Show me where in the ACA does it control provider networks.

There is a clause in the aca that states insurance company policies in effect at the time of signing could continue.

I get sick & tired of you stupid fucks bloviating as if you know something when , in reality, you don't know shit.

You stupid fuck.

There is a clause in the aca that states insurance company policies in effect at the time of signing could continue.

I get sick & tired of you stupid fucks bloviating as if you know something when , in reality, you don't know shit.

Maybe you should off yourself.

Thanks for proving my point. You are a lying fuck and a Trumpette.

You stupid fuck.

Maybe you should off yourself.
Maybe you should get a fucking education.

Thanks for proving my point. You are a lying fuck and a Trumpette.

BJ- This information is false and should not be relied upon.

You are stretching the truth to claim those 4 things, but even if you were completely accurate, those six don't compare to the near 20,000 demonstrable lies Trump has told since his inauguration. Trump usually tells 6 lies of more importance than your list in a day.

a non-citizen in Oregon recently came forward and explained how the Oregon government automatically registered her to vote.

“I just want to highlight to American citizens this does happen. I don’t know why there’s this blind belief that it cannot happen. It does happen, it happened to me,” says a woman who has come forward to tell the story about how she, as a non citizen, ended up getting registered to vote without even knowing it, and had ballots sent to her.

Ever since the advent of vote-by-mail, elections integrity activists have pointed out all the different ways that such a system could be compromised.

Forum List

Back