More Heights of Public Education

Where does it say anything about public education there?

Most Americans are "educated" in the public system.

Was this a poll of high school students?

Registered voters.

So it's really got nothing to do with public schools.

Au contraire, it has everything to do with public schools.

You said it was a poll of registered voters. Did they classify the results according to registered voters who had attended public or private school? Did it indicate how long these registered voters had been out of school? What courses they had taken?

Most Americans are "educated" in the public system.

Registered voters.

You said it was a poll of registered voters. Did they classify the results according to registered voters who had attended public or private school? Did it indicate how long these registered voters had been out of school? What courses they had taken?

Again, it is safe to say that most people in the United States are educated in the public school system.

I knew where Iran was in 4th grade. But then, I didn't go to public schools.

Also, I did not forget where Iran was over the ensuing 58 years.

Registered voters.

Again, it is safe to say that most people in the United States are educated in the public school system.

Good for you. Here's a sticker.

So, according to your reasoning, everyone who couldn't find Iran on a map went to public schools?

Registered voters.

So, according to your reasoning, everyone who couldn't find Iran on a map went to public schools?

Literally everyone? No. In the main. Yes.

Prove it.

I went to a parochial school and at no time in the last 70 years could I identify Iran (or Iraq) on any map or the globe. Furthermore, I confess that this deficiency in my education does not bother me.

I think it's good enough to know that Iran is an Islamic dictatorship and in many ways, a "shit-hole" country. Indeed, if it were not for Westerners finding oil under their sand, Iran (like the other countries over there) would still be in the seventh century, culturally, economically, and socially.

I think the expression is "flyover country."

Prove it.

No need. Merely logic and common sense.

Prove it.

No need. Merely logic and common sense.

Logic is exactly what you’re lacking.

Forum List

Back