More hard evidence that Covid is MAN MADE

Wasn't it clear to everyone the disease created in a lab was part of the coup?

That's too big of a scale for someone to be able to conceive and actually hatch. The idea this is all part of some scheme to win an election, if that is indeed what you meant, is just pure insanity.

But, it is obvious the situation was taken advantage of and the whole covid thing was turned from a situation, into a tool.

Fauci just played his part

Why is this not in the Rubber Room?
Oh, I agree with it. But I posted it long ago and it got trashed.
thats not a failure of the post,,,

So now you guys admit there IS a Covid pandemic that has killed millions and it is not a hoax.
Well, I suppose you got there in the end. Now you just have to produce irrefutable evidence that the Wuhan lab was responsible particularly after the WHO went to Wuhan and gave the lab the all-clear.
There was a pandemic that killed millions....But the flu kills millions every year and nobody bats an eye.

If you believe the WHO and CCP are telling the world the truth, you're a total dunce.

Wasn't it clear to everyone the disease created in a lab was part of the coup?

That's too big of a scale for someone to be able to conceive and actually hatch. The idea this is all part of some scheme to win an election, if that is indeed what you meant, is just pure insanity.

But, it is obvious the situation was taken advantage of and the whole covid thing was turned from a situation, into a tool.
It was used to fuck over the rest of the world by the CCP....Xi locked down Wuhan, yet let all the air travel continue like nothing was happening.

more and more evidence is coming to light suggesting covid is a lab altered democrat funded killer of millions !
According to this report Obama STOPPED the program and Trump restarted it.

But just for a minute let's put our LIVES ahead of the partisan blame game and PUT THE FUCKING BRAKES ON THIS SHIT
The way I hear it, Fauci went behind everyone's back.
Is there a conspiracy theory that you will not believe?
why not, your a 4 year letterman at it

more and more evidence is coming to light suggesting covid is a lab altered democrat funded killer of millions !

But just for a minute let's put our LIVES ahead of the partisan blame game and PUT THE FUCKING BRAKES ON THIS SHIT
When I need any shit out you, I'll squeeze your head.

Yet more evidence we have been subjected to human error for the past year.

You are great and I don’t even need to read the thread
This is what a few of us said from Day One.
Next up is this Russian pipeline.
Rationing for our health and well being
Sinister shit.

It’s man made in regards to the hype behind it, but in reality it doesn’t even exist. It’s just the flu repackaged. Only the complete brain dead robots haven’t figured this out yet

So now you guys admit there IS a Covid pandemic that has killed millions and it is not a hoax.
Well, I suppose you got there in the end. Now you just have to produce irrefutable evidence that the Wuhan lab was responsible particularly after the WHO went to Wuhan and gave the lab the all-clear.

No, it has not killed many at all, and the people it has killed were mostly by preventing it from ending.
But is it also foolish to claim someone can check out a whole labratory research center and claim it was "all-clear".
There would never be a way to tell if the virus started there if they wanted to cover it up.
The main reason I don't think it escaped from the lab is because it was not a Chinese secret lab, but a joint venture with the US and the WHO.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm

Statement: More hard evidence that Covid is MAN MADE​

Response: And how did the virus infect and kill so many in the U.S.?​

Some Ideas:
  • Rally's without social distancing and no coverings
  • Holding parties and meetings at the:
    • White House
    • Rose Garden
    • Oval Office
    • Mir a logo
  • Misleading the public by claiming when summer (2020) comes the virus will die out.
  • Misleading the public that he knew better than the scientists, his advisers and military officers.

Statement: More hard evidence that Covid is MAN MADE​

Response: And how did the virus infect and kill so many in the U.S.?​

Some Ideas:
  • Rally's without social distancing and no coverings
  • Holding parties and meetings at the:
    • White House
    • Rose Garden
    • Oval Office
    • Mir a logo
  • Misleading the public by claiming when summer (2020) comes the virus will die out.
  • Misleading the public that he knew better than the scientists, his advisers and military officers.

TDS is like a schizophrenic cat, you never know when the freak out is coming

When I need any shit out you, I'll squeeze your head.
pop goes the shithead... :)

Forum List

Back