More hard evidence that Covid is MAN MADE

Yet more evidence we have been subjected to human error for the past year.

Truly one of those moments to say "You just can't make this stuff up!!" Fauci providing funding for Wuhan bat lab in question has to be the most bizarre connection yet. I read that a few weeks back, but just thinking about it makes me go "Huh??" lol What a worm that one. Hey, had he come out during one of his daily public announcements and said "I provided/secured funding to this specific lab in question, but had no idea anything like this would ever happen!" But nooooo, he stayed mute. Too bad for him. The public is forgiving when told the truth..think B. Clinton..had he fessed up and not lied during his grand jury testimony and try that ludicrous "that woman" LOL.... slippery Bill would have fared better and so would have Fauci. He made his bed and it's not over for him.

Yet more evidence we have been subjected to human error for the past year.

Truly one of those moments to say "You just can't make this stuff up!!" Fauci providing funding for Wuhan bat lab in question has to be the most bizarre connection yet. I read that a few weeks back, but just thinking about it makes me go "Huh??" lol What a worm that one. Hey, had he come out during one of his daily public announcements and said "I provided/secured funding to this specific lab in question, but had no idea anything like this would ever happen!" But nooooo, he stayed mute. Too bad for him. The public is forgiving when told the truth..think B. Clinton..had he fessed up and not lied during his grand jury testimony and try that ludicrous "that woman" LOL.... slippery Bill would have fared better and so would have Fauci. He made his bed and it's not over for him.

What is going on in Wuhan was even too spooky for Obammy, who pulled the funding....Fauci went behind Trump's back top get the gain-of-function experiments going again.

He's an international criminal.

more and more evidence is coming to light suggesting covid is a lab altered democrat funded killer of millions !
According to this report Obama STOPPED the program and Trump restarted it.

But just for a minute let's put our LIVES ahead of the partisan blame game and PUT THE FUCKING BRAKES ON THIS SHIT
The way I hear it, Fauci went behind everyone's back.

more and more evidence is coming to light suggesting covid is a lab altered democrat funded killer of millions !

But just for a minute let's put our LIVES ahead of the partisan blame game and PUT THE FUCKING BRAKES ON THIS SHIT
The way I hear it, Fauci went behind everyone's back.
Is there a conspiracy theory that you will not believe?

i believe the virus came from a lab .... i believed that soon after it first started spreading in the US .. i could however be wrong .

i believe the virus came from a lab .... i believed that soon after it first started spreading in the US .. i could however be wrong .
I too believed that but was called a crackpot for believing it. I did not believe this was a ploy to "get Trump" however. That's just patently stupid

I too believed that but was called a crackpot for believing it. I did not believe this was a ploy to "get Trump" however. That's just patently stupid
yeah but its no doubt that dems used the virus for political gain ....

Wasn't it clear to everyone the disease created in a lab was part of the coup?

That's too big of a scale for someone to be able to conceive and actually hatch. The idea this is all part of some scheme to win an election, if that is indeed what you meant, is just pure insanity.

But, it is obvious the situation was taken advantage of and the whole covid thing was turned from a situation, into a tool.

So now you guys admit there IS a Covid pandemic that has killed millions and it is not a hoax.
Well, I suppose you got there in the end. Now you just have to produce irrefutable evidence that the Wuhan lab was responsible particularly after the WHO went to Wuhan and gave the lab the all-clear.

The most likely sequence of events is:
1. Chinese scientists brought a plague out of China's bat caves.
2. They found a virus that was a 96% match for humans.
3. They engineered the last 4% to make it into a bio-weapon.
4. They fucked up and it got out of the Wuhan lab.
5. They covered it up.
6. They intentionally spread it to the world while shutting down their own internal travel.

So now you guys admit there IS a Covid pandemic that has killed millions and it is not a hoax.
Well, I suppose you got there in the end. Now you just have to produce irrefutable evidence that the Wuhan lab was responsible particularly after the WHO went to Wuhan and gave the lab the all-clear.
The RESPONSE was the hoax.
The need to:
Wreck our economy
Bankrupt millions
Kill jobs
Stall education
Wreck industrial output
Drive up government dependency
Give government more power
Put the fear of God into gullible fools
Etc...

All to "flatten the curve"

Yeah, that BULLSHIT was the biggest hoax in history.

The virus is real, that was never in doubt. The fact that it was man made was never in doubt...except by the aforementioned gullible fools. The RESPONSE to it is the farce

Forum List

Back