More good news on the Economic front

U.S. Economy: Home Starts Jump, Wholesale Prices Fall (Update2) - BusinessWeek

May 18 (Bloomberg) -- Work began on more U.S. houses in April than at any time in over a year and wholesale prices unexpectedly decreased, showing the economy is strengthening without stoking inflation.

Word. Let the spin begin. LOL.

actually, you're the one with the spin

you "conveniently" left out WHY and what is a result of the why

Permits fell last month by the most since December 2008, a sign homebuilding will pause after a tax-induced jump in sales

next time be honest and put the good with the bad, you'll look less partisan...i'm not that excited over this, it appears to be the result of a temporary measure...e.g., a non natural event...take it with a grain of salt

• Banned
U.S. Economy: Home Starts Jump, Wholesale Prices Fall (Update2) - BusinessWeek

May 18 (Bloomberg) -- Work began on more U.S. houses in April than at any time in over a year and wholesale prices unexpectedly decreased, showing the economy is strengthening without stoking inflation.

Word. Let the spin begin. LOL.

actually, you're the one with the spin

you "conveniently" left out WHY and what is a result of the why

Permits fell last month by the most since December 2008, a sign homebuilding will pause after a tax-induced jump in sales

next time be honest and put the good with the bad, you'll look less partisan...i'm not that excited over this, it appears to be the result of a temporary measure...e.g., a non natural event...take it with a grain of salt

Actually, I just quoted the first paragraph. Perhaps the omission could be viewed as spin, I'll give you that. I'm an optimist :).

But ahh, it's still a gain:

Starts rose 41 percent in April from the same month last year, the biggest year-over-year gain since 1994, while permits increased 16 percent.

And, in addition the same economists predicted that the increase in auto sales would fall off precipitously after the "cash for clunkers" program went away. Fortunately that was not the case.

Forum List

Back