Gay couple convicted in Malawi faces 14-year term

tommywho70x

Rookie
Apr 15, 2010
Gay couple convicted in Malawi faces 14-year term - Yahoo! News

here's a thought: put gay people in prison.

not enough room? build more prisons.

biggest growth industry in america, those privately run hoosegows. make homosexuality illegal --- declare war and fill the tanks with fairies. can't think of anything that would make the christian white happier --- except maybe the death penalty for abortion doctors.

Gay couple convicted in Malawi faces 14-year term - Yahoo! News

here's a thought: put gay people in prison.

not enough room? build more prisons.

biggest growth industry in america, those privately run hoosegows. make homosexuality illegal --- declare war and fill the tanks with fairies. can't think of anything that would make the christian white happier --- except maybe the death penalty for abortion doctors.

So, your point is what, that you don't like White Christians?

• Banned
oops! i meant to write the "mighty white christian right" moral majority who are neither moral or the majority.

i have no quarrel with christians who do their humanly best to fulfil the doctrine of love as given by moses and reaffirmed by jesus to be the most important commandment.

christians who seek to impose their belief systems (B.S.) on others against their will trouble me.

and yeah, i was trying to be sarcastic.

oops! i meant to write the "mighty white christian right" moral majority who are neither moral or the majority.

i have no quarrel with christians who do their humanly best to fulfil the doctrine of love as given by moses and reaffirmed by jesus to be the most important commandment.

christians who seek to impose their belief systems (B.S.) on others against their will trouble me.

and yeah, i was trying to be sarcastic.

Good you clarified...because we have posters here who seriously state what you put out sarcastically.

• Banned
scary isn't it?

those people should be forced to go to places like malawi, bagdad and bangkok and really experience what they are seeing on their media players.

they might realize just how important certain liberties are if they had to smell and touch those things that they are cheering on instead of just being tv lookie loos with an agenda and plenty of misdirected opinions.

Forum List

Back