More good news for Palestine - Israel tosses rattle out of pram

I

Indofred

Now, even as the international community is rebuilding Gaza after the Israel mass murder, we have more good news for the oppressed people of Palestine - but Israel is screaming and shouting, objecting to basic human rights being given to the people of Palestine.'

Advertisement

American Jews: Challenge Israel’s segregated bus lines
Segregation was wrong in Birmingham, Alabama, and it is wrong in the West Bank. U.S. Jews’ proud record of fighting for civil rights demands we now address these unjust Israeli policies.

As I have said many times, and this proves - many Jews are perfectly reasonable people - only the Zionist bastards are utter fuckers.
These normal, moderate Jews are speaking up against the Zionists - I say, "well done".

In other good news, France looks on the verge of recognizing Palestine.

French lawmakers prepare motion to recognize Palestine The Times of Israel

Nuttiyahoo will probably insult the French.

One hopes and prays this double good news story will assist the people of Palestine to finally get their deserved freedom from oppression, and prove to even the worst extremists, not all Jews are mother fucking Zionists.

Now, even as the international community is rebuilding Gaza after the Israel mass murder, we have more good news for the oppressed people of Palestine - but Israel is screaming and shouting, objecting to basic human rights being given to the people of Palestine.'

Advertisement

Segregation was wrong in Birmingham, Alabama, and it is wrong in the West Bank. U.S. Jews’ proud record of fighting for civil rights demands we now address these unjust Israeli policies.

As I have said many times, and this proves - many Jews are perfectly reasonable people - only the Zionist bastards are utter fuckers.
These normal, moderate Jews are speaking up against the Zionists - I say, "well done".

One hopes and prays this double good news story will assist the people of Palestine to finally get their deserved freedom from oppression, and prove to even the worst extremists, not all Jews are mother fucking Zionists.

I love how pro Palestinians talk as if being a Zionist is bad. Looks at the official definition of Zionism an you will see what a Zionist is.
You people have hijacked the definition of the word..

Advertisement

I love how pro Palestinians talk as if being a Zionist is bad. Looks at the official definition of Zionism an you will see what a Zionist is.

Wasn't me - I simply pointed out what normal Jews were saying about the Zionist extremists.
I'm sorry if you dislike news and facts when they don't fit with what you want to be true.

A Definition of Zionism Jewish Virtual Library
The term “Zionism” was coined in 1890 by Nathan Birnbaum.

Its general definition means the national movement for the return of the Jewish people to their homeland and the resumption of Jewish sovereignty in the Land of Israel.

Hang on "Return of the Jews" and "resumption of Jewish sovereignty"?
Seems even the Zionists admit they weren't there all the time.

Advertisement

I concur, this Rebbi looks like a hijacker to me.

Advertisement

Wasn't me - I simply pointed out what normal Jews were saying about the Zionist extremists.
I'm sorry if you dislike news and facts when they don't fit with what you want to be true.

Its general definition means the national movement for the return of the Jewish people to their homeland and the resumption of Jewish sovereignty in the Land of Israel.

This has nothing to do with me not accepting the truth (a common pro Palestinian problem).

I'm telling you that you guys have hijacked the definition of Zionism. Yes, there are some extremists, but you guy speak as if all Zionists are religious extremists.

Hang on "Return of the Jews" and "resumption of Jewish sovereignty"
Ok, so? What's wrong with that ?

I'm telling you that you guys have hijacked the definition of Zionism. Yes, there are some extremists, but you guy speak as if all Zionists are religious extremists.

Actually, I used the Zionist definition.
As for the other, it shows you admit Palestine was not a Jewish homeland.

No, I didn't admit that. Read again.

Return of the Jews, they weren't there, but returned.
Try that.

Return of the Jews, they weren't there, but returned.
Try that.

There has ALWAYS been some Jewish presence in the region.
So what's your point ?

You can try as hard as you want to de legitimize Israel, but it will never work.
Try that

Advertisement

"...people of Palestine to finally get their deserved freedom from oppression..."

On TV -- saw the young palestinan males (most, if not all, with scarves wrapped around their heads/faces) throwing rocks in the direction of the new--settlements, tossing them @ soldiers, and whoever else got in the way. I felt very bad for them, I felt sorry for them, even though seeing what they were doing was violent and lawless… this horrible [regurgitated] life of frustration and murderous anger.

It’s terrible--trying to 'reason' via "dialogue” with rock throwers, and... et al (terrorists) – just doesn’t cut it. That boko haram...

.... imagine THEIR dialogue brr. Makes hamas look like--shakespere…………

On TV -- saw the young palestinan males

Yes, the TV shows these things, but totally fail to show everything else.
Women going shopping and men going to their office jobs hardly makes the news.

Yeah! Challenge palistanian supremasist segregated bus lines and their knife-brandishing palistanians, aka arabz!!!
Segregation was wrong in Birmingham, Alabama, and it is wrong in the West Bank.
Yeah! Those supremasist segreagationist discriminationist palistanians won't let jews on their buses!!

On TV -- saw the young palestinan males
Yes, the TV shows these things, but totally fail to show everything else. Women going shopping and men going to their office jobs hardly makes the news.
Maybe, when palistanians start going to their office jobs and shopping it will make news!For the time being they stick to their rock-hurling occupation©.

Advertisement

And the first suicide bomb results in the Palestinians being wiped out by team Palestine, does that sound fair.

Another paper exercise that means nothing, have any nations recognised the mutual borders of Palestine and Israel, Palestine and Egypt and Palestine and Jordan. Until then this is just paying lip service to the Palestinians, to be recouped in spades at a later date.

Advertisement

Then you read it wrong and need a course in Remedial English. The return of the Jews means all the Jews that were forcibly removed from the land of Israel. The resumption of Jewish sovereignty is what they have now in Israel, and is no different to arab nationalist dar al islam.

Advertisement

I concur, this Rebbi looks like a hijacker to me.

N.K. so not a valid source for anything, they live a lie as they believe that Israel will be rebuilt by the Messiah so no Jew should be there until that happens, Yet they are living there under the protection of the secular Jews in direct opposition to their beliefs.

No it doesn't that is just your take on the situation because it meets your POV

http://online.wsj.com/articles/european-nations-consider-recognizing-palestinian-state-1415406076

Some of the U.S.’s closest European allies are threatening to follow Sweden and unilaterally recognize a Palestinian state if steps aren’t taken to revive the Middle East peace process, according to senior U.S. and European officials.

This emerging position in some of Europe’s capitals is placing the Obama administration in a diplomatic bind reflecting its own strained relationship with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and the breakdown this spring of U.S.-led talks between the Israelis and Palestinians.

“We’re not going to wait forever,” said a senior European official, referring to his country’s potential move to recognize a Palestinian state. “Other European countries are poised to follow Sweden.”

America's pressure no to recognise Palestine is becoming less effective, a situation that'll leave America and Israel as the only countries not to do so.

Even Israelis can see what their extremist Zionist government is doing, and they don't like it.

Prominent Israelis ask Danish parliament to recognize Palestine i24news - See beyond

"We, citizens of Israel who wish it to be a safe and thriving country are worried by the continued political stalemate and by the occupation and settlements activities which lead to further confrontations with the Palestinians and torpedo the chances for a compromise," the letter states.

"It is clear that the prospects for Israel's security and existence depend on the existence of a Palestinian state side by side with Israel. Israel should recognize the state of Palestine and Palestine should recognize the state of Israel, based on the June 4, 1967 borders. Your initiative for recognizing the state of Palestine will advance the prospects of peace and will encourage Israelis and Palestinians to bring an end to their conflict," the letter concludes.

Among the notable signatories are Israeli Nobel Prize winner in Economics Daniel Kahneman, a number of respected Israel Prize winners, former Chair of the Israeli Parliament and head of the Jewish Agency Avraham Burg, former Israeli ministers, a number of former Israeli Knesset members, former General Attorney Michael Ben-Yair and former military commanders.

This is great.
The moderate people are seeing the mistakes their extremist politicians are making and, in other good news, Hamas support is also falling.

Forum List

Back